Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dreaming of a Rainy Day ❯ Chapter 16:Attack on the Fuher ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorceress-In case your now reading this I'm going to be cutting back on my little notes at the beginning cause I started a great story and they deleated it! THEY DELETED IT! You hear me you bastards it ain't a script and I'm not interacting!
Riza-Your unusually scary today
Sorceress-Shut up!
Muse-Everyone for themselves
Everyone-RUN FOR YOUR LIVES SHE HAS A CHAIN SAW
Sorceress-Who ever is left alive wins
Al-Lets get on with the chapter
Sorceress-GET BACK HERE!
Chatper 16: The Attack on the Fuher
It had been a few months since the Burning house had fallen down and everyone was going around in their daily lives until the Fuher decided to do something drastic.
Fuher was watching out of the very large window that Fuher Bradely used to watch out of as Lust walks up to him seductively “Fuher Hukaro.” she says getting his attention as he turns to him.
The Fuher smirks “Have you kept track of FullMetal and ShadowChain?
“We have Sir.” His secretary says coming up to him as well.
Lust smirks “Everything is completely perfect.”
He smirks and turns back to the window “Excellent.” They both disappeared from the room as two soldiers walk in and salute.
Julia opens the door to leave but turns once more “They have arrived early so be ready.” he nods as she leaves.
“Sir, if I’m not so bold,” the Fuher nods “may I ask why you want the Alchemist to be on your side?”
“If I have them no one will help Mustang get to the top and no one knows what I’ve done.” he says as he continues to watch as Ed and Riza make their way up to them.
“Not to mention they will be a tremendous asset to us.” they bow and leave as he continues to watch them “They will help me if they like it or not I promise you that.”
---------------------------------------------------
“You wanted to see us Sir?” Riza asks as she and Edward walk in and sit down across from each other on the black couch’s, he looks up from signing papers in relief as he sees them both earlier then expected and way more pleasant then paper work.
“You’re early.” he states yawning lightly.
Ed scratches his face sheepishly “Yeah the train came in early.”
Riza smirks at him “Not to mention I had to drag him here.” she shoots back at him.
“Enough of you petty love squabbles lets get to business shall we?” He asks smirking at the desired affect as they both blush and look away quickly “So I’m guessing the mission went well.” he states.
They both look back at him and sweat drop, Riza sighs in defeat looking out the window while Ed answers sarcastically “Right.”
“Sir?” Havoc bursts in unannounced “The Fuher is here to see us.”
Roy looks up at him surprised but then nods “All right you two are dismissed.” he says waving his hand dismissal fashion as they stand up to leave.
Havoc shakes his head “No he want to see all of us including those two.”
“Us?” Riza asks as Ed looks at him confusedly was the last thing they said as troops came into the room circling it as a tall, skinny light man with light hair walks in with his secretary who looked strangely familiar not only to Ed but to Roy as well. (Roy and Maria bumped into her chapter 8)
“So that’s Fuher King Hukaro.” Edward says under his breath to Riza examining him over as well as his secretary.
Riza smirks “Yeah impressive isn’t he?” she says sarcastically rolling her eyes.
He smiles at the both of them as they bow in respect with Roy “Fuher what do we owe this honor?” Roy asks trying to keep the venom out of his voice.
“I’m here to ask for assistance and from what I hear your two top subordinates are the strongest there are around.” he says examining Ed and Riza over from head to toe “So these are the famous ShadowChain and FullMetal Alchemist, you two have quite the reputation.”
Roy looks at him suspiciously “With all do respect they were leaving town tonight for a mission in the East.”
Hukaro smirks at him “Then you will just have to assign someone else unless you would disrespect the Fuher by not lending him your best subordinates to protect me I think people call that treason.”
Roy bows once more to cover his seething “Of course not Fuher my subordinates are yours.”
He smirks at Roy then turns to the other two in the room “If you two would come with me.”
They both bow once more “Of course not Fuher.” they both say at the same time as they come up Riza stops them “But do you mind if we change into uniform?” she asks respectfully.
The Fuher smiles “Not at all,” he turns to leave but stops at the door “meet me at the council room here at 14:00.” they nod and he walks away.
Roy slams his fists as Ed looks at Riza as if she‘s insane and Riza looking amusedly at the door as Havoc looks just lost “Everyone must hate you Roy besides us.” Riza says shaking her head turning around to look at the three males in the room.
Roy looks at her and Ed “He just wants to turn everyone he thinks strong enough to be considered worthy to be in his army against me.”
Ed shakes his head and plopping down on the couch again “Everyone hates ya Mustang,“ he then gives Riza a dirty look as she looks innocently at him “Why did you have to say Uniforms? I don’t even think I have a uniform.”
“You don’t have a uniform Chief?” Havoc says trying to hide the amusement in his tone as Ed gives him a rather nasty glare.
Roy shakes his head putting his head in his hands, Ed looks over to him and goes over to him “Relax we don’t like old Hukaro we chose to follow you.”
Roy looks up to him surprised to say the least as Riza comes in as well “We chose to follow you even if we don’t like some of your ideas like the short mini-skirts.” she says glaring slightly at him.
Roy and Havoc shrug innocently “What would you prefer to wear?” he asks chuckling slightly but shakes his head when she roles her eyes “I guess I don’t have to worry about you two do I?” he asks as they shake their head.
Roy smirks at them “Try to make him think we don’t plan on going against him yet.”
--------------------------------------------------
--Central’s Council room--
They are both in their uniforms Ed giving Riza a dirty look as she snickers never seeing him a uniform “This isn’t funny.” he growls out.
Riza sighs “I know it’s just I have never seen you in a uniform before you look quite dashing.” she says straitening his coat as he buttons it.
Ed shakes his head in exaggeration as they wait for the Fuher to show up “So why are we here again since we don‘t care if he dies?” he asks tilting his head to hear Riza better.
Riza smirks in the shadows “Edward that’s called treason.”
“So that’s a bad thing right?” he asks sarcastically, smirking as she giggles lightly at one of his lame jokes.
“Ahh, Edward Elric and Riza Hawkeye you’re here.” Hukaro says coming in the door remarkably alone as they both salute.
“At ease soldiers.” he says saluting them back before the lights go off “What the hell is going on here?” the Fuher exclaims looking around as the lights flicker back on and find out his secretary was there with him.
Julia comes forward through the shadows her smirking widely “Sorry Fuher but this is the way it has to be.”
“Julia? I thought we were supposed to wait to kill Mustang.” he asks uncertainly.
She smirks “Things change, goodbye Fuher.” was the only warning before Gluttony came forward and you know the rest I still am not sure how he eats him and I‘m pretty sure I don‘t wanna know.
“So much for protecting the Fuher.” Ed says getting into a fighting stance and bringing out his blade.
Riza smirks as she takes off her necklace and turning it into a chain “At least we don’t have to baby site anymore.”
‘Julia’ turns to them both and smirks staring at Edward “You can’t kill me.”
Riza growls as she watches her look at ’her’ Ed “And why not?” she growls out.
‘Julia’ smirks striding over to the both of them “Because the only person who can kill me won’t,” she turns to Ed “isn’t that right?” she asks in s sugar sweat tone that Ed flinches backward to.
Riza drops her guard as she looks at him uncertainly “Ed?” but that was a big mistake as Lust pierces her shoulder with her nails as she holds in her scream of pain holding her shoulder and dropping to her knees.
“You would think you would learn your lesson and never drop your guard.” Lust says throwing Riza into the stone wall knocking her unconscious.
Ed was about to go see if she was alright but ‘Julia‘ stopped him by grabbing a hold of his jacket “Time to go to bed, it’s past your bed time.” ‘Julia’ said like a mother would say to her children as a sharp pain exploded in the back of his head as darkness claimed him and rendering him unconscious.
--To Be Continued--
Sorceress-What did you think? I know it’s short but I just had to end it there
Ed-I give you this you have a strange sense of humor I can tell you that
Sorceress-I know it’s so much fun having things happen to Ed
Muse-Gimme gimme gimme
Maria-Don’t tease the muse Havoc
Havoc-I heard they were a delicacy
Muse-Ahhhhh!
Al-See ya next time.