Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ E-bey boy and the Fullmetal Gang ❯ MakeOver!! O.o ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Well as we know we all just went crazy and forgot our goals in life. I understand if you don't like my fanfics. Well here we go with the random crap...

Eboy: Let us see what we can whip up here rading the fridge.*holds up two bannanas like guns.*

*Scruff scruff... wig wig... and another pointless sound just to humiliate myself.* -.-

Ed: Hey yo google boy!! what you doin'!

Eboy: Imma fridge Raider ^-^!!

Al: Isn't it Tomb Raider?

Eboy: Yea, but the refridgerator isn't a tomb.

Ed: It doesn't matter YOU raided MY fridge!!

Al: Don't forget he violated your bannanas. ^^'

Eboy: T.T - - - - - - >< Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa * squeezes bannanas so they peel by them selves and hit both of Ed's eyes.*

Ed: Friggin AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! MAH Friggin EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.
You did this to me! now I have to call Winry to help fix my nails and make-up and not worry about my auto-mail but share our feelings!! * randomly takes out cell phone and calls Winry.* Hello? Yea Win, He like totally wrecked the mascara ugh>.< *Dramaticly Leaves the room

30 minutes later all the girls of the milatary including Winry,Lust,Sloth,Riza,and Ross burst through the door either running to Ed to care for him, Al to see how many they can try to fit in his compartment space, or running to E-bey boy cooing him.

Ed: Winry I thought you were only coming?

Winry: Nope this is terrible Ed what happened to your blush?

Ed: Oh WOW look at all this make-up +0+

Winry: Hold still Ed.
------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------- And so all the guys got a make over and as for Al he had cement play chalk all over his body.(he kept ripping the other clothes he tried to fit on so the just drew one and put fake eyelashes on him.

Poor Poor Al... I'm sorry!!

Eboy decided he wanted to go get some ice-cream so we're in the car.

Ed: Umm I can't reach the peadels...

Al: What?!OMG that's halarious!!! Hey look it's short man! Does he need a booster seat? >o< HAH!

Winry: -.- I'll drive then...

So we're at the ice-cream parlor.

Eboy:I want this flavor,and this,and that, ooo and that stuff then this, next this, and your special,also this green stuff,and that topping.

Clerk: Ummm OK. Your total comes to $80.00.

Eboy: Umm here *takes money outta register and hands it to the clerk*

Clerk: Ummm OK. Here

Eboy: YAY.

so we got the ice cream I cant continue any longer I gotta sleep... I'll try to make another one later on.
Peace pls. review me.