Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Ed and the demon ❯ when we first met ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
disclaimer:i do not own fullmetal alchemist or any other people in this story except kazuma yesito and yizuki kastuko .

i just mad him up of the top of my head like this story please review. and also tell me if theres anything i need to improve on cus i really did make this up off the top of my head i have a very active imagination and man i hate my spelling. anyway enjoy the story

It all started when Ed and Al walked down an ally and saw a girl tied up and a boy the same age as Ed with blood runing down his face. Over next to the girl was two men one with a gun the other with a sharp pipe. Ed listened for a second to see what was going on the boy stood there and the men said well you going to hand it over.
The boy was on his knees then stood up he clenched his fist and out of no were Ed pops out and kicks the man with the gun in the face knocking him to the ground. Ed looks over at the other guy who is already on the ground with the boy standing over him. Ed unties the girl and greets the boy with his right hand the boy says automail huh. Ed says yeah the best out there. the boy then says his name is Kazuma Yeshito and he has something he was suppose to deliver to a boy named Ed who was a state alchemist.
he also says that the girl's name is yizuki kastuko Ed thought she was very pretty she had light brown hair, blue eyes and very nice figure. Kazuma noticed Ed stairing and lightly punches ed in the arm and says pull up your jaw and tell me where to find the alchemist the fullmetal alchemist.Yizuki smiles at him and he blushes.Ed says thats me but whats the packege. Kazuma says i need to give it to you alone. Ed and Kazuma walk out of the room and enter the study room. Kazuma says i know you have been searching for the stone that can restore you body and Al's. Ed then realized this was serious and not just a ordanary packege.
Kazuma reached into his pocket and pulled out a box with a odd symbol on it Kazuma opened it and out came a red stone. Ed was shocked. he looked at the stone carfully and it hit him is it a fake like the others. Ed asked Kazuma to prove it. Kazuma put it in his hane and squeezed it then a human poped up out of the ground and said where am i what happend did i fall asleep. Ed looked at the man then looked at kazuma whats this prove Kazuma said this man was dead now hes alive. Kazuma squeezed the stone agian and the man dissapeared and out of now where the wall exploded and a figure stood there kazuma said YOU AGIAN DAMN YOU! Ed asked who it was but kazuma pushed him to the ground and Ed saw spikes fly over him. kazuma said it was his brother the crimson death. the figure jumped at kazuma. kazuma then leaped into the air and kicked the figure back into the wall. the figure got up and a sword appered in his hand then a sword appered in kazuma's hand kazuma's sword was long with a red crystel on the end of the hilt. the other persons sword was short with a chain on the hilt. they charged each other then swoung there swords they both blocked the attack.
kazuma held out his sword by the divines of hell and the forces of nature i call forth a blast of black lightning to strike down the foe in front of me kill him and send him back to his own damnation. then a long streck of black lightning formed around his sword. he pointed his sword at his brother and the lighting shot out at him and went stright through him he fell to the ground and dissapered. kazuma wispered damn , you got away agian brother. kazuma walked over to where Ed was and helped him up then walked over to where his brother was laying befor he dissapered. kazuma stood there turned around and a sharp pain shot up his body Ed ran ove rto himand said are you alright kazuma was sweeting and had a fever Ed touched his back and more pain shot up through kazuma's body Ed said hold on ill get help he went and got yizuki and Al. They lifted him up carfully and helped him walk to the guest room at winrys house. they placed him in the bed and when everyone left yizuki stayed for a couple more hours the kissed him on the forehead and said goodnight. Kazuma was barely awake and he also said goodnight but in was muffled and had a chocking sound to it because he was in so much pain they dident know it but winry was watching she wispered to herself that was soooo cute.
Ed came in later and woke him up and said we need to talk. i know your not human i just read a book the had the same thing you said to call that lightning and it had a picture of the same lightning in it so tell me what exalty are you.
kazuma looked him in the eye and siad will you belive me if i tell you and promis not to tell anyone else. Ed nodded. kazuma sighed and said i come froma long line of beings known as demons if you have ever heard of those. Ed said yeah i heard of the in storyies and myths like evile and scary. kazuma said the myths are fake we are not all evil and not all scary some fight for love some for power others for fun I fight for all three. Most of us look like humans and live in secret.
kazuma coughed. Ed said i belive you but if this was true why didnt you jsut tell us. kazuma just looked at him and said because you would have belived me.Ed leaft and kazuma went back to sleep.