Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Feelings revealed ❯ the truth ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2: the truth
 
Three days later, Ed moved in with Roy so they could get to know each other before the assignment was due to start. The Furher wanted them to spend three months prior to the mission, together.
“This is your room” said Roy, pushing open a door at the end of the hallway, Ed gasped as he looked in. the room had a black four poster bed and there was a bookcase on the other side of the room. Ed ran to the bookcase and read the labels, all were on alchemy. Ed flung himself into Mustangs arms and said “Thank you so much”.
Roy held the youngster in his arms, enjoying the feel of him there. Ed stepped back and was surprised by the sheer desire in the raven man's eyes. Ed took a book from the shelf and sat down on the bed and started reading. Roy sighed and left the youngster alone; he knew Ed would be awhile.
Roy cooked dinner and then called Ed down, Ed came down and started wolfing his dinner down. Once they were done, Ed said he was going to go have a shower. He walked upstairs and into the bathroom. When the water came on, Roy started to head up the stairs, pausing outside the door.
Then he `accidently' barged through the door and then stared at Ed, standing in the tub. Ed spun around and gasped when he saw the colonel staring at him. Roy was in a daze, Ed looked so nice with his hair down and his body glistened with droplets of water, he was gorgeous. “What are you doing?!” said Ed as Roy started to undress, dropping his coat, shirt, pants, boots, everything to the floor. Ed backed up as Roy walked toward him and then stepped into the tub/ shower.
Roy pushed Ed against the wall without warning and claimed the younger mans lips. Mustang moaned at how good Ed tasted and Ed was in heaven. Ed had his eyes closed but they flew open as Roy slid his hand down his back, “Roy” he panted and then groaned as the raven haired man took his erection into his hand and started stroking it.
The water still running over their bodies made it even more pleasurable. Ed's knees were buckling, but then Roy placed him on the floor of the tub and then kissed Ed again, his tongue seeking entry. Ed opened his mouth and their tongues battled for dominance. Roy broke the kiss, panting and then entered one finger.
Ed gasped as he felt Roy's finger circling the flesh at his entrance. “Roy” moaned the young alchemist. Roy smirked and then reached over the blondes head, he opened the draw and pulled out the lube. Ed gasped as one finger slid past the muscle but the pain was overcome by pleasure when Mustang started to play with his erection. Roy smile and kissed his lover before inserting another finger while Ed was distracted.
The darker man smiled as Ed moaned and arched his back, Roy moved his fingers a bit more before inserting the third. Ed groaned as Roy hit his sensitive spot again and again. “Roll over Ed” said Roy, the blonde rolled over onto his stomach and moaned as Roy moved his fingers more than before.
Roy moved his hand away from the blonde's entrance and grabbed up the lube, slicking his erection with one hand as his other played with Ed's erection. Roy moved and gently pressed the head of his cock into the blondes entrance, Ed grimaced slightly but made a pleased sound when the raven moved his hand leisurely across his hard erection.
 
Roy waited until the blonde relaxed and then moved the whole way in, kissing the blonde on his neck, head and back. The raven gasped when he was completely sheathed in Ed's tight heat. He moaned and then whispered “you are so tight and feel so good Ed”.
Ed rolled his hips against the other's to show that he was ready. Slowly the older man pulled out till the tip was still in, and just as slowly pushed back in. Their hands were still caressing Ed's erection. Moaning at the sensation of being so full.
“Roy, harder.. faster.” Ed moaned and the raven complied with a smirk. Edward thrust against his lover, to have him hit that spot time and time again. The blonde started to babble out Roy's name through moans. Ed arched his back to drive the colonel deeper inside him, “so close” groaned Edward.
“Almost there Ed” Roy managed to say threw moans, driving himself in deeper and harder, hitting Ed's prostate. One more strike at Ed's prostate and he came on both of their hands and himself, his passage clenched around Roy's erection, Roy moaned and then thrust faster and deeper into the blonde few more times, before he came, filling Ed with his essence.
Roy smiled and then picked up Ed and carried him to the bedroom, he placed the blonde down and then collapsed next to Ed and the blonde snuggled up to the raven's side and then settled down to rest. Ed smiled, tomorrow night would be his turn, whether Roy wanted it or not. Roy watched his lover fall asleep and then did the same, unaware of the events that were going to happen the next night.
Ed opened his eyes and looked over at the clock, it showed it was five in the afternoon. Ed smiled and got up to have a shower. He washed and then placed a towel around his waist, tonight he was going to torment Roy.
Roy woke up, missing Ed's warmth. He sat up and spotted his lover in just a towel looking at him with those bright golden eyes. Ed walked over to Roy and gently started kissing him deeply. Roy kissed back feverishly and the gasped as Ed started stroking his cock.
Ed pulled back and the turned Roy over with a smirk on his face. He rubbed his erection along Roy's, making the darker man moan low in his throat. With his hands, Ed slowly entered one finger into Roy's entrance, the raven gasped and realised Ed was getting him back.
Slowly rotating his finger around Ed pushed another in and then followed with a third. Roy was gasping from the pain and pleasure from Ed's fingers, moving around his entrance. Then Ed removed his cock from Roys and stared circling the raven's entrance with it. Ed pushed the head in and then Roy arched his back, taking the younger man in with one thrust.
 
Ed groaned at how good it felt to be wrapped in Roy's tight heat, slowly he pulled back until the tip was in and then thrust back in, hitting the man's prostate. Roy arched again, driving the man deeper and filling him to the brim.
Ed then rolled over, pulling Roy on top of him. Ed found he could drive himself deeper so he rode Roy faster and harder until the raven was moaning the blondes name between thrusts. Roy started to enjoy being on top, he was filled like never before.
He met the blonde thrust for thrust and the groaned as Ed's hands started playing with his erection, bringing him painfully close to Cumming. “Come on Roy, release” muttered Ed and the stroked the tip of the raven's cock. Roy screamed at his release, spraying himself and Ed's hands with his essence.
Ed smiled and then groaned out loud as he thrust deeper and harder than before, he buried himself to the hilt and then clung to Roy as he let his essence flow into Roy. Roy moaned as he felt Ed's essence fill him and Ed pulled out slowly, his erection now limp.
Roy lay on the bed with Ed next to him, both worn out, sore and spent. They lay in each other's arms and watched as the sun rose in the distance, bathing the city in a bright orange glow. Ed looked down at Roy and saw the devilish glint in his eyes and knew that they would be going for a few more rounds.
Roy kissed Ed and then Roy stroked Ed while Ed cupped his hand around Roy's already aroused cock. Roy hissed and then pounced on Ed.