Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ FMA: The Elemental Alchemist: eps. 1 ❯ Daddys work ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Elemental Alchemist:
 
Episode 1: daddy's work
 
Returning from the funeral of General Maes Hughes. Elysia and Gracia, arive home in tears and dis belife that there beloved hughes is actually gone. Gracia go's to her room to remenese over her husbeund, while poor little Elysia still just sits and wonders how daddy is going to get his work done. Still not accepting the fact that her loveing father is no longer with her.
Months passes and things are begining to calm down. Elysia has contenued to go to school and is now excelling in her classes, Gracia is getting over the lose of her husbund piece by piece, and has even began dateing again.
 
E-l-y-s-i-a!, calls gracia comeing home from a long days work at a fruit shackk not far from home. Are you home elysia? Gracia can hear elysia's dem voice reading and she knows when elysia begins to read theres no stoping her. Are you reading elysia? Says gracia. Yes yells elysia very quickly so she could get back to reading . at that time gracia gets chills when she discovers that elysias voice came from her husbunds office, which ever since his death she has kept locked shut. Gracia runs to the cracked open door and finds elysia read some of her fathers books. Elysia what are you doing in here says gracia to her. Ohhhh nothing just finishing daddys work. A tear rolls down gracias cheek , oh honey, your only in the 2nd grade you can't do the work daddy use to do. Oh but I can, I even found a way to bring daddy home. Chills run up gracias spine, what? Elysia what are you talking about? Elysia pulls a book out from one of the many shelves from her fathers huge library of books. See mommy look it's equel trade, and just as elysia is going to begin explaining Gracia reconizes the alchemy cirle on the cover and remembers the elric brothers and ther fate in trying to return there mother from the dead. With in seconds gracia snatches the book from elysias hand. You are never to look at these books ever again. Says gracia in an angered/worried voice. But mommy, daddy's work needs to… No! gracia cuts elysia off before she gets to finish. Stop with this non-sence Elysia, your fathers gone and he's never coming back. No, he will come back he has work to finish he has me to take care of! Gracia astonished that elysia has yelled at her gets up slowly and turns. Elysia go to your room. But daddys work, its not do.. now! yells gracia interupting elysia again. Elysia runs to the door in tears. Elysia wait. Says gracia. Im sorry , I didn't mean to yell at you honey, you just need to accept that daddy isn't comeing home this time. Elysia pauses at the door for a while. No he will be back, I will bring him back. Then elysia rushs out the door.
 
Elysia sits in her room perparing for bed. Daddy I will bring you back, I promise. Your not gone your just asleep.
 
Days pass and without the knowing of Gracia, Elysia sneeks into her fathers office to contiue her study so she could finish her fathers work. Day by day, book by book Elysia learns alchemy circles and everything there is to know about the militery and there actions. At only the age of 10 she reads all of her fathers books. Know a little older and a little wiser she has realized that her father is really gone. But theres never a day that passes that Elysia thinks of how to bring her father back. With alchemy.