Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ How to Eat a Reese's Cup ❯ Step 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Step 4
 
A/n: Since I got some reviews quickly I decided. . . “Oh, what the hell.”
Envy was begging to do this chapter and after a lot of threatening (For Ed) and pouting (For me) I went fine go ahead.
 
Envy: Which means anything can happen!
Ed: (Looks at me) You really are stupid. I wanted to torture Lust. I still owe her for stabbing me the other day.
Sakura: Maybe Envy will torture her for you. . . (Shrinks back from Ed's glare)
Envy: (Grinning evilly) Lust is going to be tortured!!
Ed and I: How?
 
Envy: Not telling! I decided that Chibi - san wanted to torture Lust himself that I would put two characters together. Then Chibi - san can write their individual chapters. Now that's a plan isn't it?
Sakura: Lust and who?
Envy hands script to Sakura then starts laughing.
Sakura: . . . . Oh my Goddess. Now I will need help.
Ed: Who is it?
Sakura: (Shakes head) Too traumatizing.
Ed: ?
 
 
Envy: (Stops laughing) She doesn't own us and right now she doesn't own this story. I do!
Sakura: Wait . . . I do own this story! ENVY!
 
 
 
 
Lust walked through the military headquarters in central making every male within ten feet turn his head.
 
 
She gave them a sultry smile and sauntered through a door. “I haven't had Gluttony around for two days. Maybe my luck is changing. . . Of course every single one of these males is trying to get lucky with me from the looks on their faces. I just need to confiscate that file from Mustang concerning the Fullmetal boy's last mission.” She thought smirking.
 
 
She stopped in front of the door leading to a certain Flame alchemist office. And raised an eyebrow at the voices coming from within. “Interesting” Though Lust smirking.
 
“But Colonel it's just a Reese's cup! No need to be afraid!” “Just eat it already or get it out of my sight. I've had enough experience with those to know nothing good comes from having one around.” Said an irritated Colonel.
 
 
Lust's curiosity grew. “Reese's cup? Isn't that those candies Envy has been going on about? Something about them being good Chibi bait. Whatever he meant by that.”
 
 
She opened the door and strolled in as both males looked at her in surprise. “If you want it gone so badly, I'll eat it.” She purred reaching for the innocent candy.
 
 
Only to be sent flying into a wall she stood up slowly with a small grunt as her spine healed from the impact of the crash. The large man with a single lock of bright blonde glared at her.
 
 
“You will not take my Reese's cup! I Alexis Louise Armstrong will not let you! I whose fighting technique has been passed down from generations of the Armstrong line will fight you to death! On guard!” And with that said Armstrong charged a very surprised and wide eyed Lust.
 
 
Lust elongated her nails and counterattacked. Mustang just sat down sighing. “I knew it. . . . Just knew it. Those things are worst than the Philosopher's Stone with causing chaos. And now look . . . My nice office is being destroyed.” He muttered.
 
 
Envy was outside on a branch laughing his head off. “I am so glad I decided to follow Lust! Look at them go! Ha ha! All over a piece of candy!” He said with mirth.
 
 
“You're one to talk! You sang for that piece of candy!” Shouted a voice in sarcasm. The green haired sin looked down to see a blonde haired Chibi scowling at him.
 
 
Next thing you know the stunned Chibi was sitting next to a grinning sin. How he got up there was thanks to the said sin. Ed gave a huff and turned to the chaos inside.
 
 
Lust and Armstrong were going at it drawing blood and breaking bones. Well more or less Lust was the one getting bones broke. “Now it is time for my secret weapon!” shouted Armstrong.
 
 
Lust raised an eyebrow. Armstrong ripped off his shirt and flexed his muscles causing pink sparkles to appear. Lust eyes widened in surprise then horror as she ran out of the office.
 
 
“Ha Ha! I win! Victory is mine! My secret attack always work!” He said confidently to Mustang who looked like he was about to throw up.
 
 
Outside on the branch sat a stupefied Envy and a sighing Ed. “Must be something you have to get used. And considering I work with him its effect is less on me. But still scary.” He mused shuddering.
 
 
He looked at Envy and decided he needed to get the sin out of the tree since he was turning green. “Can't say I blame him. And poor Lust. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy . . . well my Father. But that's all.” He thought clapping his hands to make stairs for the sin.
 
 
 
 
Lust was gasping and leaning against the alley wall. “Too many sparkles. Even if I was the last woman on earth I wouldn't be that desperate. I'm not going near him again not even with a ten foot pole.” She thought shivering.
 
 
“I endured that torture and I don't even get the candy. Mustang's right they are worse than the stone. I didn't even get the file.” She muttered irritated.
 
 
Just then a voice came out of the shadows. “Lust? Is that you? I'm hungry Lust.” Said Gluttony coming up to her. A eyebrow started to twitch as she thought. “Oh Great. Someone must hate me.”
 
 
 
 
 
Envy: See? Two characters!
Sakura: Umm. You made them get into a cat fight.
Envy: I know. I'm good aren't I?
Ed: . . . .
Sakura: Ed?
Envy: Chibi - san?
Ed: You made him use the sparkles.
Envy: Ahhh . . . .Poor Chibi - san. There, there. (Pats Ed head)
Ed: Which means since you did that and I'm writing the next chapter.
Envy: (Raises eyebrow) Hmm?
Ed: It's your turn Envy! You're going before Lust! Take that!
Envy: Chibi - san that's cruel!
Ed: Deal with it!
Sakura: Okay . . . Well now you know the order of guests.
Envy: They're victims! Ha ha.
Sakura: Heh. No, they're guests. Envy, Lust, Armstrong. After they are done we'll be doing another poll. You can send in requests too. But one the characters is Hughes. We need two more to fill in the blanks. Start writing!
 
Please R and R.
 
Envy: Of course they're going to review! I wrote this chapter not you! Or they better otherwise I'll get pissed off. (Grins Evilly)
Sakura: Eep. Please review.
 
~Lady Sakura