Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ How to Eat a Reese's Cup ❯ Step 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Step 12
 
A/n: Hey there! Here it is! The one you all have been waiting for!
 
 
 
Ed: Who?
Envy: (Reads Script) Oh yea! I'm doing this one!!
Ed: Who is it?
Sakura: Envy! Give me the script!
Envy: No.
Sakura: Envy!!
Ed: Who the hell is it?!
Envy: No. Get your own, Kitten.
Sakura: En-vy! And don't call me that!
Envy: What's wrong? Kitten.
Sakura and Envy: (Starts arguing.)
 
 
Ed: (Sighs) She doesn't own us and I think that's a good thing.
 
 
 
 
The black haired woman was getting annoyed but lately she always seemed annoyed at something or another. “We should have finished the stone already. I'm surrounded by incompetents!” She thought angrily.
 
 
Dante walked down the hall slowly as her anger turned into rage. She stopped suddenly and listened. There was music coming from somewhere and she raised an eyebrow getting curious.
 
 
“What is that? Is one of my dolls here? That means I can vent my anger on whoever it is. I really wish its Envy, he needs to be taught which is master and doll.” She thought smirking slightly.
 
 
She entered the ballroom and looked around. The music was coming from here. She walked toward the center only to trip and went sliding into something.
 
 
“What?! What is this?!” She screamed in surprise. It was chocolate pudding and as she slowly got up something was falling down on her. It was upon closer inspection feathers.
 
 
She stormed across the floor dripping pudding and feathers. Suddenly something caught her ankle and now she was pissed and hanging upside down.
 
 
Wrath entered the room excitedly with Envy behind him looking amused. “Did we get Pride?” asked Envy. Wrath blinked then his eyes widen in horror. Envy raised an eyebrow and then took a closer look at the person hanging upside down.
 
 
“It's not Pride.” said Dante through clenched teeth. “Now get me down.” Envy looked Wrath who looked back with puppy dog eyes. “Why can't we leave her up there? It would do us all a favor.” He thought irritably.
 
 
But he went and let her down only to get slapped. “I SHOULD DESTROY BOTH OF YOU! I WAS ALMOST KILLED BY YOUR FOOLISH PRANK!” She bellowed.
 
 
Wrath looked at Envy in concern then perked up. He walked up to Dante and held out something. “Master, we're really, really sorry. So please accept this as our apology.” He said sweetly.
 
 
In his hands were two Reese's cup and Dante raised an eyebrow before snatching the candy out of his hands. “I'm feeling generous today so I'll let you go. But if I catch you doing this again. . .” She trailed off.
 
 
Her tone made Envy tense and Wrath shudder in fear. She walked to the door and stopped briefly to say. “Oh. Clean this up. If you don't Mother won't be very happy. Will she Envy?” said Dante sweetly.
 
 
Envy nodded stiffly as she left. “Do I ever get to kill that bitch?” He thought angrily.
 
 
He turned to Wrath and asked. “Why did you give her that? It's not like she was actually going to kill me, she needs me to much.” Wrath got an evil grin and said.
 
 
“I was actually going to give that to Pride. I put liquid laxatives in it.” Envy had a `huh?' look before he grinned and slung an arm over Wrath's shoulders. “I've taught you well. I can't believe my baby is all grown up.” He said faking a trembling lip and teary eyes.
 
 
Wrath just laughed and grinned. As we all know later would find Dante in the bathroom miserable and wanting vengeance. But not knowing what was the cause making so her vengeance went unrequited.
 
 
Ed: (Rolling on the floor laughing)
Envy: (Purring) I'm good aren't I?
Sakura: (Laughing) Yes, you are. All hail Envy!
 
Envy: Read and review or the same thing will happen to you.
Sakura: (Not noticing anything.)
 
 
So far the characters who want to be seen again are as following.
 
Envy
Edward
Scar
 
 
 
Sakura: Yes, Pride will be appearing. For those of you who didn't want to see him. Don't worry. It's just temporary.
 
And here are characters that haven't had chapters but people want to see.
 
Alphonse
Winry
Greed
Shciezska
 
Dante off the list now. Keep up with those votes!
 
Envy: Or I'll take you to hell.
Sakura: Envy!
 
~Lady Sakura