Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ How to Eat a Reese's Cup ❯ Step 18 ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Step 18
 
A/n: Chapter 18! Wow! I would like to once again thank all of the people who are reading and reviewing my story.
 
 
Envy: Chibi - san is still in hiding.
Sakura: Why?! Winry's gone.
Envy: Because this is his teacher's chapter.
Sakura: (Sighs)
Envy: I've noticed something.
Sakura: What?
Envy: Not many people have read your other stories. Just the ones with Chibi - san and I.
Sakura: Yes, they have!
Envy: Can you prove that?
Sakura: . . . . . Shut up.
 
 
Envy: She doesn't own us. Sakura was supposed to write this chapter but since she's depressed now. I get to write it!
 
 
Sakura: You just like being evil don't you?
Envy: You're just now realizing that?
 
 
 
Step 18
 
 
 
Ed sighed staring out of the train window. His teacher Izumi had called and had told them to visit. The blonde haired teen paled when he remember the phone call.
 
 
~Flashback~
 
 
The green haired homunculus just blinked as the phone started to ring. The androgynous boy looked over at the alchemist that was sprawled face down on the couch.
 
 
He was still recovering from the wench throwing woman's visit. Envy heard a muffled. “Envy . . . . Please get that.” He gave a soft snicker before picking the phone up.
 
 
“Whaaaaaaat?” He said. A female voice answered. “I want to speak to Edward Elric! Now!” He just raised an eyebrow before saying. “Sorry, he's indisposed at the moment.”
 
 
“I said I want to speak to him . . . . NOW!” screamed the voice. Envy couldn't hide the wince and thought. “Damn. She's loud.”
 
 
He sauntered over to the still not moving Chibi. “Chibi - san, there's a very loud bitch that wants you.” stated Envy casually.
 
 
Edward gave a chuckle before raising his head and then asking with fear in his voice. “You mean . . . teacher is on the phone?” Envy shrugged before handing the phone over.
 
 
Edward just gulped putting the phone to his ear. “H . . . Hello?” He stuttered fearfully making Envy raise an eyebrow. Then a voice even more frightening than Winry's wench answered.
 
 
“I am your teacher.” Ed held back a cry before replying. “Hello, Teacher.” “Edward. I want you to visit me. And don't try to make excuses. Because if you don't, I'll come there, take all of your Reese's cups. Then I'll tie you up and make you watch as I flush them one by one down the toilet. Then I'll drag you here and force you to eat M and M's.” Izumi stated calmly.
 
 
Envy gave a whistle; he had overheard what the woman had said. “She's more evil than I am. I'm officially impressed.” He thought grinning.
 
 
But it was having the opposite effect on the blonde. He was trembling with fear as he replied. “O . . . Okay, Teacher. I'll see you in a couple of days.” His reply was a `Good boy' and a click.
 
 
He slumped in relief as Envy silently took back the phone and placed it back in its cradle. The flaxen haired boy laid down again sighing. The sin then tilted his head to the side and said. “Can I come?”
 
 
~End of flashback~
 
 
This was why Envy was sitting next to him playing cards with Al and loosing. His brother had, had the same reaction when he told him of the visit.
 
 
Envy had ended up snickering when the suit of armor had placed itself in a corner thoroughly depressed. But, when the blonde had asked the sin why he wanted to come.
 
 
The homunculus had just grinned and replied. “For pointers.” Both Elric brothers had been confused by that statement. Ed sighed and thought. “As long as my Reese's cups are safe and I don't have to eat those disgusting M and M's. They're worse than milk I swear.”
 
 
 
Envy: (snickering)
Sakura: I do like M and M's but my mom is obsessed with them so . . .
Ed: I didn't know armor could get depressed.
Sakura: Al can. It's amazing though.
Ed: Is Teacher's chapter over?
Sakura: Nope. It's a double chapter again.
Ed: Dammit.
Envy: It's not like she's the boogeyman Chibi - san.
Ed: . . . .
Sakura: Heh. Please read and review! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!
Envy: You sound like a commercial.
Sakura: (Glares)
 
~Lady Sakura