Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HI HI!!!! I got chapter 2 up! Finally!!!! YAY!!!!!! GO ME!!!!!!!! W00T!!!!! Ok. On with the ficcy… And to all the people who sent me flames through email…. You'd be surprised how many there were…… F U ALL!!!!!
 
 
 
 
Ed and Duo walked up the stairs to the building. They paused at the doors. Ed sighed. “I hope this will work.” Duo nodded. They pushed open the doors.
 
Nobody paid any attention to the two teenagers. The two 15-year-olds stopped in front of a big oak door. The words COLONEL ROY MUSTANG were visible on an engraved plaque. Ed looked at Duo. “If I know the colonel, he will probably think me an imposter and attack. You should stay back a bit.” Duo nodded. Ed sighed and plastered a grin on his face. He shoved the door open and strode in.
 
Colonel Mustang's head shot up at the sound of his door banging open. He looked at the figure in the doorway. His eyes got huge and his jaw dropped.
 
Ed grinned. “Ya know Colonel, if your mouth gets any wider, a bird might fly in.” Mustang stared. “F-fullMetal???”
Ed's grin only got bigger. “Yeah. Who else were you expecting?”
Mustang's eyes got serious. “You can't be FullMetal. He died a long time ago.” He stood up and prepared to snap his fingers.
 
Ed smiled. “Oh boy. I was hoping you'd recognize me.” Mustang snapped his fingers and the flames shot out. Ed simply held up his hand. The flames sputtered and died on contact with the automail. Ed's glove disintegrated. Roy stared at the automail arm. Ed followed his gaze. “You want me to show you the leg too?”
 
Duo popped his head out from his hiding place. “Is it safe now?” Ed glanced over. “Yeah. I think.”
 
Ed turned his gaze back to the colonel. “Make one move to flame my friend and I'll hurt you.” Mustang glared. “How do I know you really are Edward Elric? How do I know your not Envy?”
 
Ed thought for a sec. “Ok 1.I killed Envy way back when, 2.Bring Alphonse or Winry in here. Winry will probably hit me with her wrench, but that's a chance I'll have to take.” (XD)
 
Mustang called Hawkeye. “Sir?” She asked when she got in the office. “Lieutenant, send for Al and the Rockbell girl.” She nodded. “Yes sir.” As she walked out, she glanced at the teenagers.
 
About 10 minutes later, Winry and Al walked in. Winry stopped in her tracks at the sight of Ed. Mustang stood up and gestured for Ed to do the same. He faced Winry. “Winry, do you know this boy?” She stared. Ed gave a cheerful wave. “Hiya Winry. Long time no see.” She rounded on the colonel.
 
“Is this your idea of a joke????? You sick bastard!!! I'll kill you!” She jumped at him. Duo seized her around the waist. “Aw no you don't!” He tossed her onto a couch. Ed looked at him. “Jeez Duo…” He looked at Ed. “You try being a mobil suit pilot and not get good reflexes.” The ex-terrorist replied. Al just stared at Ed.
“Nii-san? Is that you?” Ed walked up to him. “Yes Al. It's me.” Al let out a choked sob and swept the slightly shorter Elric up into a bearhug. “Nii-san!! It really is you!!!” The brothers started laughing.
 
Winry stared. “Al!!! How do you know this moron is Ed?? He might be one of our enemies!!!” Al put Ed down. Ed walked over to Winry. He pulled something out of his pocket and handed it to her. She stared in disbelief.
“I-it really is you….. Nobody but Ed would have this…….” She said as tears started pouring out of her eyes. Duo looked over and stared at the small pendant hanging from a fine chain in Winry's hand. It was in the shape of the insignia on Ed's coat. (Can somebody PLEASE tell me what that thing is called???) In the middle of the cross was a tiny picture of Al, Ed, and Winry together.
 
Winry looked up at Ed with tearful eyes. “You have to be Ed….. I gave you and Al one on the day you left Risimbool…” (sp?) She pulled one identical to it off from around her neck. Al did the same. Al had to fish it out from one of the creases of where his helmet met with his body though. (Heehee) Winry threw herself at Ed in a bonecrushing hug. “I-I t-thought lost y-you…” She sobbed into his coat. Roy just stared at the whole scene.
Ed smiled and pulled away from Winry. He looked down at himself noticing, with pride, that he had grown taller than Winry and now stood as high as Mustang's chin. “Looks like you can't call me short any more Colonel Bastard.” `Colonel Bastard' glared. “Looks like I can't.”
 
Ed grinned. He pulled something shiny out of his pocket and tossed it to Mustang. “I brought this to further prove I'm the real Edward Elric.”
 
Mustang caught the projectile and looked at it. “The state alchemists watch. You are FullMini.” Ed glared. “I'm not so `mini' anymore so you can't call me that.” Mustang smirked. “Than I'll just have to call you something else than braid-boy.” Ed glared again. Duo walked up to Mustang and glared at him. He pulled his braid out from under his coat and brandished it at Mustang. “I think I'm the resident `braid-boy' here.”
 
Roy felt his eyes grow large as he saw the length of the boys hair. “Good god boy….” Duo grinned. “By the way Colonel, I'm Duo Maxwell.”
 
 
 
GAH!!! That's all I can come up with for now…. I didn't get as many reviews as I wanted but I'll have to deal with it. Ja ne for now! ^_______^