Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Intuition ❯ Don't You, Forget About Me ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Alright, this is my first fic after the Kill Inuyasha volumes. If you like it, review. My spelling and grammar aren't that great let me warn you. But it won't be one of those misspelled stories. Also, this is my first Fullmetal Alchemist fic so please be nice! Also, there is an OC character in this story. It does seem like a made this story becuase I'm homophobic and that's not true, I like all people so I hope this doesn't offend anybody.Enjoy the story!!!!!!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


INTUITION

Follow your heartYour intuitionIt will lead you in the right directionLet go of your mindYour IntuitionIt's easy to findJust follow your heart baby


CHAPTER 13: DON'T YOU, FORGET ABOUT ME

/ Hey, hey, hey ,heyOhhh.../

Amanda went outside to find Ed sitting in front of a waterfall staring at the sky. Amanda walked slowly over to him, her high-heels making all the noise for her. She sat down beside him.

He looked at her and asked,'' Its hard to believe I got married isn't it?''

'' Yeah.'' Amanda answered.

'' We've gone through everything to get this far and now its all coming to an end.'' Ed said. Amanda just nodded in reply to that question. She knew what he meant. They had just met. It was time for him to begin a new life.

'' You said Cupid sent you. How did you find out about me?''

Amanda replied,'' He knows all about people like you. Plus, you're not hard to notice.''

/ Won't you come see about me?I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby/

They both stared at the stars. Talking was really not needed. They both knew what the other person was going to say.

'' You and the Fuhrer huh?'' Ed asked. He took off his shoes. His feet were killing him. They were replaced by a pair of slippers.

Amanda told him,'' Yep.''

'' Is that who's been giving you all the strange marks?''

'' Yep.''

'' What's really going on between you two?''

/ Tell me your troubles and doubtsGiving me everything inside and out andLove's strange so real in the darkThink of the tender things that we were working on/

'' Not much. Except we really love each other.'' Ed nodded at her.

'' So, it serious isn't it?''

'' Ed, let's get to the point. I know you're sad about me leaving. But I'm not going to be going out your life forever!'' Amanda put her hands on Ed's shoulders.

/ Slow change may pull us apartWhen the light gets into your heart, baby /

Ed kicked the ground,'' Everybody seems to leave me.''

'' That's not true!''

'' Isn't it?''

'' Al has stuck beside you your whole life! The military has been with you since you joined!''

'' So?''

'' Ed! People love you! You're like a little brother to me and I love you! I'm not just going to leave you!''

/ Don't You Forget About MeDon't Don't Don't Don'tDon't You Forget About Me /

Amanda said,'' I should be worrying. You'll go off and have a life and you'll get kids and forget about me.''

'' I think your mother would like it if you got married and had kids.''

'' I'm not worried about Ma. She hasn't stopped bothering me since I was little.''

'' By the way, DON'T CALL ME LITTLE!''

'' I wonder if you'll be this small when I see you again.''

'' I'M NOT LITTLE!''

/ Will you stand above me?Look my way, never love meRain keeps falling, rain keeps fallingDown, down, down
Will you recognise me?Call my name or walk on byRain keeps falling, rain keeps fallingDown, down, down, down /


'' Calm down dude, I didn't mean it like that.''

'' Whatever, how could I forget about you?''

'' You'll get kids, you'll have a husband that loves you. You'll barely remember me.''

/ Will you recognise me?Call my name or walk on byRain keeps falling, rain keeps fallingDown, down, down, down
Hey, hey, hey, heyOhhhh..... /

Amanda started twisting her hair with her hand,'' You won't be the only one.''

'' What do you mean?'' Ed was officially confused.

'' I'm getting married and I'm pregnant.'' Amanda answered.

'' Did you eat any of that soup you made?''

'' No, why?''

'' Because it could kill you or your baby.''

/ Don't you try to pretendIt's my feeling we'll win in the endI won't harm you or touch your defensesVanity and security
Don't you forget about meI'll be alone, dancing you know it babyGoing to take you apartI'll put us back together at heart, baby /

Amanda scoffed,'' My cooking's not that bad.''

Ed looked at her,'' It almost killed me.''

Amanda tilted her head towards him,'' It was just a little spicy.''

'' Doesn't matter. I almost died before I got proposed to.'' Ed shook his head.

/ Don't You Forget About MeDon't Don't Don't Don'tDon't You Forget About Me
As you walk on byWill you call my name?As you walk on byWill you call my name?When you walk away /

Amanda laughed a little,'' I'm glad it wasn't me. Ma would've died.'' The reception was almost over. She had to do one more tiny thing. She hopped off the waterfall.

/ Or will you walk away?Will you walk on by?Come on - call my nameWill you all my name?
I say :La la la... /

She said,'' I still have to visit one more person.''

'' Wait, are you leaving?''

'' Yeah. Bye Ed. This isn't forever this is just for now. Also, say goodbye to everyone for me. By the way, don't you forget about me!'' She popped off. Ed supposed he'd better be getting inside. They had a honeymoon to go to.

( Cupid's Office )

Amanda came in for a last visit. She wanted to say goodbye to Cupid in person. She found the baby inside his office shuffling through papers.He looked up when he saw her.

'' I suppose you finished the case. How was the ending?''

'' They got married. I just left the reception.'' Amanda answered.

'' Good, I've already got another lined up for you.'' Cupid got his remote ready But Amanda pushed it down with her hand.

'' What's up Amanda?''

'' I can't have another case.''

'' Why not?''

'' I've got a duty to my fiancee and my unborn child.'' Amanda rubbed her stomach. Cupid was so shocked that his cigar dropped from his mouth.

'' I have to leave. I must fulfill my duties as a wife and mother. Therefore, I need you take this spell off of me. I want to keep looking this way, but age as I get older.'' Cupid was still shocked. He managed to wave his hand at her.

'' It is done.''

'' So, I guess this is goodbye huh?'' Amanda asked.

'' I guess it is.''

'' Cupid, I liked working under you. My time has just come and I think I'm ready to start a new life.''

'' I understand. Good-bye Amanda.'' She waved and walked out. A song played in her mind as she left.

/ Dear friends, so long
wasurenai
kurikaesu deai no naka
chiisana kizuato wo
ryoute ni kakaeteru bokura
samayou bakari
kono hateshinai sekai wo mitsumeru
tabibito yo

It's so precious when you have good wishes
Open eyes and see inside of your heart /


TRANSLATION:

/ Dear friends, so long
I won't forget you
While the meetings go on and on
We embrace the small scars with
Both hands
People going on journeys
Only loiter around gazing at this
Unending world

It's so precious when you have good wishes
Open eyes and see inside of your heart /

THE END

A/N: I was going to go on with another chapter but I figured it was useless. Anyways, I want to thank everybody and anybody who reviewed my story. I appreciate you taking the time. Even if you didn't like it, thanks anyways. If you just viewed my story and liked it, thank you. Its been my great pleasure to write this story and it was good to get the juices flowing again.By the way, I know some of you hated the lyric part, but the lyrics in the chapter before this belonged to Namie Amuro and Coolio. The ones in this chapter belonged to Simple Minds and Do As Infinity. Thank you so much! I hope you enjoyed the story!