Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Left without a Word ❯ is it his? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

REMINDER: these characters do NOT belong to me. Ok well that's all I wanted to


Part 3- is it his
It had been 2 moths since Ed and Al had actually left. It was hard without them and my life was miserable .
In these couple of days I haven't been feeling very good. I've been getting nausea and headaches.
Damn it's these tummy aches again
“winry are you ok?” asked my grandmother.
“yes grandma..I'm..ok” suddenly I felt the taste of my morning breakfast coming up my mouth.
Eww gross I got to get to a bathroom
I didn't understand. Every morning I felt like blowing chunks even when I saw food. It was unbearable. My grandmother had suggested that I go to a doctor and find out what was wrong with me, but I denied the idea of setting foot in a hospital.
I ran as fast as I could up to the bathroom. SPLAT! . As I made my way out of the bathroom I found her standing there in the hallway waiting for me.
“winry dear, you should have a doctor check on you” she suggested once more.
“no grandma I told you already I'm not setting a foot in that hospital”
I had something with doctors, since my parents were both doctors before they died. It hurt me to think about it.
“fine I'll have a doctor come here” she said and walked off.
“grandma!...fine”
I went back into my room and waited news from my grandma. Meanwhile I wrote in my journal. A journal? I know but this book was special. Edward had given it to me one year for my birthday. He told me to write in it everyday while he was gone. So I did as he wished.
Dear journal,
Today was the same as usual, still no news from Ed and Al. I have been feeling terribly bad so grandmother pinako has called a doctor to come and check up on me.
I really don't want to be in the hands of a doctor. But I do want to know what's going on with me. I get the feeling that something wrong is about to happen but that's just me.
Soon the doctors arrived and I closed up the book and went to open my door to allow the doctor to check me.
“So Miss Rockbell, for how long have you been feeling this way?” he asked.
“about … 1 month” I replied as the doctor searched through his bag.
I had no idea about what he was going to say to me, I was a bit scared. But nothing compared to the pain I was already feeling. Nothing could have been worse then losing the love that had bound me to life all these years.
The doctor pounderd around a book and some instruments he had used on me. There was a serious look on his face.
It couldn't be that bad…I mean it's only a flu.
“ok Miss Rockbell, I found the answer to your problem” he began to say.
“what is it?” I asked nervously.
The doctor didn't say anything he just smiled upon me.
“you're going to be a Mother
My eyes widend and my heart stopped as I herd the words coming out of his mouth.
A mother?... no it can't be!




As I herd the words coming out of his mouth, my heart sank and my blood ran cold.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
“ok well my work is done, remember to come and see me once in a while to check how the pregnancy is going. bye now” he said and left my room.
A child at my age… no! no no it can't be!..it just can't!
Tears raced down my cold cheeks and I sank in my pillow and began to cry.
Soon after my grandma came in.
“winry?... are you ok?” she asked as she stepped slowly but quickly into my room.
“go away” I mumbled through the pillows of my bed. I felt her sit next to me.
“winry it wasn't that bad, was it?”
She had no idea, no idea of what I had gotten myself into.
“grandma?”
“yes”
“I'm sorry… I'm sorry for making such a big mistake” I apologized.
“it's ok dear, but why are you apologizing for?”
I didn't want to tell her, at least not yet. She didn't deserve it.
“nothing”
“ok..well Imma go downstairs and make you something to eat” she said and left the room.
I waited for a while until her steps faded farther away. Then I buried myself in the pillows and cried.
If only ed new, if only he knew he wouldn't of left. I don't understand why is he being such a fool and chasing after something that he may never obtain … maybe I'm the foolish one … maybe I'm the one that's blinded by what really matters …what he wishes matters to him … but not so much to me. I should give him more credit for his actions but I only think of myself… oh Edward please forgive me for what I am about to do.
****** Ok so this chapter was also short, very short but I needed time to move faster, so next time it'll be better,**********