Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Left without a Word ❯ Who is this Man? ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I DON'T OWN FMA AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL. OK ONCE AGAIN I TOOK A LOT TO UPDATE, I APOLOGIZE EPSPICIALY TO THAT ONE SPECIAL PERSON WHO MESSAGED ME ON YAHOO. YOU ROCK!
Part 8- Who is this man?
****FMA****
“Mom! Mom! I'm home!” ed shouted as he reached home. Den barked excitedly.
“denie boy why are you barking?” asked winry as she petted the excited dog.
Den barked and whined and pulled winry's sweater (which she had tied around her waste, like she does in the show with her tank top and bandana, ok back to the story)
“Den?! What are you doing?”
(Winry's p.o.v)
What's wrong with den, he not this excited all the time…he only gets like this when edwar-…
I stopped my thoughts and my heart sank. Could it be? Had Edward actually returned this time?
“den! What going on?” I demanded as he let go of my sweater and ran to the door.
“Den! Come back!” ed yelled and ran after him.
Ugh! This is the least of my worries …den behaving like this, he acts like he's seen Edward, but what if he has? Maybe he didn't, yeah he didn't he most of seen a cat or something, that's it a cat…. Oh why am I kidding myself like this, when Edward comes he'll come. But just not right now…
Suddenly den barked crazily. “mom!” ed shouted.
“Coming!” I shouted happily and ran into the living room. *gasp*
I stopped in my tracks.
“Hey there winry”
I saw him standing there. He had grown maybe not by height but by years. He had the same features, but he looked more mature then the last time I had seen him.
His eyes starring straight into mine, his smile hypnotizing . I couldn't believe my eyes. Was any of this for real? Or not? Before I knew it I was in his arms.
“winry I missed you!” he cried as his hug grew tighter around. “I thought I would never see you again”
I could feel my eyes filling up with tears and my vision became blurry. I closed my eyes and felt the tears rolling down.
No. why is he- why is he hugging me? Why? Edward you jerk!
I could feel myself getting red and I began to hear myself crying.
“NO!” I yelled and pushed him off me.
“winry?!” he asked confused but worried.
“Go away Edward I never want to see you again!” I cried.
I had no other thoughts, I grabbed ed by his wrist and ran away with him.
“mom? What's going on?”
“Winry! Come back!” Edward shouted.
(Edward's p.o.v)
“what's wrong with her brother?” Al asked.
“I don't know, but I'm about to find out” I said and ran after winry.
(narrator's p.o.v)
Winry ran out to the lake as fast as she could with ed up in her arms. He looked up and saw Edward running out of the house and towards them He herd him shouting out her name.
Winry finally arrived at the sandy beaches of the lake. She put ed down and collapsed in tears. “mom?”
“Why Edward?! You jerk! I hate you!” winry cried.
“Mom? What's wrong” asked ed “who was that man?”
Winry didn't respond to her son.
“Winry!” Edward's shouts could be herd from afar.
Edward? He's coming!
“ed sweetheart come here”
Ed stepped slowly to his mother and hugged her quickly. “Mom! What's going on? Who was that man?! Why are you crying?!” he cried, his questions haunted you.
You broke apart from him and placed your hands on his shoulders.
“Ed listen to me” winry said “I want you to hide ok? Find the most perfect hiding place and don't come out until I come for you”
“But mommy why?”
“Edward don't ask questions just do what I say!” winry cried “I want you to hide and cover your ears, no matter what you see and no matter what you hear don't take them off”
By now ed was very terrified. You saw Edward coming closer. “GO! Ed go!” you shouted and ed took off. As he looked back he saw Edward. He hid in a barrowed rock not to far from you.
Edward approached you, his filled with sadness and confusion.
“Winry what happened?”
“don't play stupid Elric, you know damn well what happened”
“winry, if your still mad because I left I understand” he said and got closer to you.
“No you don't! you don't know what it feels like to wake up and know your alone! You don't know what it's like to not feel loved!”
“winry…” he whispered “I'm sorry if I hurt you that bad..”
“damn right you did!” you shouted still wiping away the tears as you stood “but it doesn't matter now Edward, to me your nothing” and with that you walked began to walk away.
But Edward grabbed you.
*****F
Why is my mom taking so long, and why is she so afraid of that man? Who is he? If seen him before but where?
Ed remembered the picture he had found in the forbidden door and pulled it out. “that's him!” he peeked out the hallowed rock and saw what was going on.
He forgot to stay put and cover his ears, but at the sight of what was happening ed got scared. “mom!” he ran to her. “no! let go of her! Let go of my mom!” he shouted as he crashed against Edward's metal leg. “please don't hurt her please” he cried as he pulled onto his father's unreal leg. Edward and winry noticed this.
Winry panicked and Edward just stared in shock. Did he call winry… mother?
Edward turned to winry. She looked at him with cold eyes. “winry is he-?” he hesitated to foolish to ask the question.
Winry picked ed up from edward's leg. “I think it's all said and done” she said and ran back to the house.
****F
“Mom? Who was that? Did he hurt you?” ed asked as winry set him down. She put on a fake smile for him. “I told you to stay put.” Winry turned and saw Al. “Alphonse?”
“winry are you ok?” he asked. Winry ran to him and hugged his metal body.
“I missed you too winry” alphonse chuckled.
*****(edward's p.o.v) ******
Ugh! Edward punched the sandy floor “who was that little boy?! He called winry mother!” he said in anger “damn! I came to late! Who knows who that kid's father is! Ugh! I'm such an idiot to let a girl like winry go!” Edward clapped his hands madly and a wall burst quickly from the water.
“ugh! Ahh!!” Edward was pretty mad especially at himself.
He settled down a bit. No, it couldn't be… but what if he is? The last night I spend with her… she could of.. he looks the right age…and if I'm not hallucinating he does look like me… I don't know.. I'm such an idiot!
*******F
“so that's why you were so mad at brother?” asked alphonse.
“yeah I guess so, I mean he did leave me with a child to bare” she sighed as she looked at ed who was playing with den not to far away from them.
“but winry? Are you going to tell him?”
“I don't think he deserves to know” you scowled.
“well if it makes you feel any better, Edward did regret leaving you”
“what do you mean?” winry asked her eye brows narrowed.
“well everyday he would be so thoughtful, and I knew he was thinking of you”
Winry looked away to hide her regrets. “I'm sorry alphonse, I'm sorry if I'm about to hurt him”
Soon Edward entered the room looking straight at winry with a smile, a innocent smile that would make anyone feel guilty and ashamed.
“Mom who is this man?” asked ed as he walked to winry. Edward smiled a little more.
“Winry who is this little boy?” Edward asked.
********FMA KICKS BUTT!********
Well the truth has not been reviled but wait till the next chapter, which I hope to update soon. Ed saw his father! Edward saw his son! How exciting! Well thanks for all the reviews!!!!