Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Like Father, Like Son ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Declaimer: Do I have to repeat it again? Or did you use a water marker rather than a sharpie? Well, I don't want to repeat myself, it's your fault.
 
GS: (Dancing Hare Hare Yukai)
 
ES: What's with you for the past…. One day?
 
GS: Ahh.. the feeling of body art.. (Sigh)
 
ES: What the -beep- are you talking about? And why is the word -beep- censored. Hey stop that!
 
GS: It's the Almighty one!
 
GOD: Thou shalt not cuss
 
ES: says who!
 
GOD: says me, obey it or you'll receive a lightning bolt targeted up your ass!
 
ES: Hey no fair, you cussed!
 
GOD: I'm your GOD so I can do whatever I want!
 
ES: (mutter) Hypocrite (mutter)
 
GOD: What was that? (Hands flickering with lightning)
 
ES: (scared) Nothing Sire
 
GS: (Dancing) He said “Hypocrite”
 
ES: SHUT UP! Uh.. Oh (fried)
 
GOD: thou shalt not talk behind the backs of your lord! (Disappears)
 
GS: Trai…tor (faints)
 
ES: (dances)
 
AB2121: hmm what happened? I was gone only for a few minutes to get some buffalo wings.
 
ES: Nothing out of the ordinary
 
AB2121: alright then (munches a piece of Buffalo wings) on to the Story!
Please remember this
 
Italics mean letters, you know like letters from people.
 
Yeah, remember those because you'll be seeing them on some of the chapters.
 
Chapter 3
 
Hey what's up, come on in. Make yourselves at home and don't mind the crap on the table, those are mails from those annoying fan girls, and maybe those fan gay wads. What, you want me to read one to you? Well… ok then. You want me to read you that, well whatever. Hmmm from Jenny Rosenberg, to Kyle Edwards Rockbell:
 
“Dear Kyle. OMG! I'm like your biggest fan! I'm mean like, I have you on all sides of my wall, including the ceiling! Oh my God, I even have a shrine of you, you're like my God!” Creepy woman, I hope she won't come and stalk me, “I'm sorry about this, It's just that you're seriously hot and all and I bet all the girls in the country would like want to rape you when they get a hold of you or something.” Uhhh, ok… I ain't going public no more unless I have the security around me. “hahahaha, I bet your creeped out right now. I know a way for you to be like, invincible to other fan girls. Come to my house and I'll tell you how, it may require some kind of protection but I already have them prepared. lol, I'll be waiting. Your biggest fan girl, Jenny. (smooch)” Oh…My…God. I seriously hate my life now, I blame you DAD! Ok… Let's get off this subject. If you want me to read more of those annoying fan letters to you, then let's be done with your business here. Ok what do you want to know? What I did after my dad gave me that back breaking bear hug? Well…
 
Getting a bear hug from a dad who is packed with hard muscles is no fun at all. I thought I was going to die from either suffocating from lack of air or him breaking my spine, maybe both. When he released me, to my relief, he turned his attention to my mom, who was balling her eyes out. I hate seeing my mom cry; it always makes me hate my dad even more. The look on my dad's face was way different from the way he looks at me. Now that I think about it, I think it was pure love and joy when he looks at my mom, as if he's finally at home or something. And the way my mom looks at my dad, back then I was completely at lost, now I can tell why she won't stop looking at those pictures of dad and the reason behind all those tears when she look at it. I wish I could find a loyal girl like that, but heck I'm still young and still have many years to come before I meet that woman. A woman who is not a major fan girl, who is not annoying and obsessive, and is not a stalker, those type of woman are rare especially with my reputation. Anyway, I'm getting off track huh? Sorry about that, anyway back to my story. The next event that's going to happen after all the loving gaze mom and dad exchange to one another was something I nearly threw up. Hey, stop laughing; I was only eight back then ok? Kids are supposed to be immature and act as if it's the most disgusting thing ever when they see a couple, especially their parents, kissing right in front of them so shut up. Anyway, I was very disgusted, witnessing my parents kissing like crazy in front of me, I nearly threw up. I look at my uncle, who was smiling like he's seeing something really good, and I just glared at him. I think he noticed my glare because he kind of flinched a bit and stare at me. I look at him and then at my parents, and then anger smack on the face that it turned red. I yelled at my dad to stay away from mom. That caught there attention for when they separated, thank god, and giggled at each other. What's so funny anyway, well at least I caught there attention. When they looked at me, my dad then suddenly laughs at me and I got even madder. I knew I surprised him when I quickly drew a transmutation circle. Now that I think about it, this is one of the funniest thing I've ever done. Not only did his face show a priceless expression but he sled all the way to the door and outside of my house and then I immediately shut the door close. I laugh a triumphant laugh as I gaze at my surprised uncle and mother, and later an angry mother. Later I found myself in my room with a bump on my head. Really, does she have to do that? Smacking me on the head with a wrench? Now I'm grounded meaning no alchemy, no books, no friends, no automail parts, no devise to tinker, she even took my alarm clock, and I have to drink milk at least twice a day. Ugh, I hate milk, even now, as an adolescent; I still hate milk with a burning passion. I guess she wants me to die from boredom, and from lactose poison.
 
Later that night, I can't tell whether it's bed time or not, my most hated person came to my room to visit, or that's what I think. He sat on the side of my bed, where I currently lay to die, he stared at me with those golden eyes that I too have, and hate. Somehow I kind of see a different emotion held within his eyes, as if he's sad or understanding. I sat up and stare at him with anger and hate, he just sighed and smiled.
 
“Hey there Kyle, how you've been? Have you taken care of your mom while I was away?” He questioned the nerve of him. First he left us without a care, and now he asks how my mom and I have been. I replied through gritted teeth,
 
“Why do you care? You didn't care about us and left us without a second thought. You don't even mail us to know that you still cared.” Again he sighed, but this time he looks at me with a sad and hurtful expression.
 
“I left you and your mom with a reason. It was for your own good, as well for the country.”
 
I snorted, “From what I heard, you left because you were so selfish that you sacrifice yourself, without thinking about your family, to bring back Uncle Al.” I sense an angry aura.
 
“Look, I was desperate ok, how would you feel, knowing that your brother sacrifice himself to bring you back from the dead?”
 
I was shocked; I never heard that part of the story before. Wait, if Uncle Al sacrificed himself to bring back dad, and then dad sacrificed himself to bring back Uncle Al from the dead, then.. ugh this is confusing! I ravaged my in frustration and then sighed.
 
“I'll explain everything to you later. I guess it's time for me to explain more about alchemy and the hazards of using it selfishly. Go to bed, it's late and I heard from your mom that you go to school earlier than normal students.”
 
I snorted a “whatever” as a sign that I understood. He smiled at me, then stood up to turn off the lights and left. I was left there in the dark, thinking about what my dad said, about the hazards of using alchemy selfishly. What's so dangerous about it? It's only breaking down matter and turning it into something else. So what's so dangerous about it? And where was he the whole time? Into some other world? Yeah right, I don't believe in other worlds.
 
That's what I think back then you know, and of course you are aware that I am wrong. Ok then, I'm tired telling my story and I guess you have to leave right? What do you mean “not yet”? What, you want me to read one more letter…. Fine! Damn It, why am can't I say no to you! Well whatever, what letter do you want me to read? Ok fine this. From Ty Autry, oh you've got to be kidding me! Not this, I don't want to read a letter from gays! What, you're going to tell my fans about my biggest secret? Tch, yeah right. You don't know my biggest secret… wait what? Repeat it again?... no no no no, please anything but that secret! Gah, fine I'll read you the damn letter.
 
Dear Kyle,
 
I must say, your body is what I call godly. Besides your father, you have such a body that makes me what to dream of you more often than your father, especially when he's already taken by that wench, Winry Rockbell Elric. I'm terribly sorry I said this about your mother. She's beautiful and that's what stole your father's heart, I truly envy her. Anyway, I have this present for you if you come over to my house. I'm sure you'll love it, it's extra creamy and hot you'll love it. Chao and call me: 313-467-2345.
 
With Love,
Ty Autry
 
P.S. I really love you, please do call me I will deeply appreciate it. And if you have time, visit me and I'll give you your present. Hugs and Kiss to you.
 
 
Good God, I think I'm going to puke. Not only does this perfume covered letter smells like fart, the way he talks at me makes me sick. Good god, ok off you go now and you better not tell my fans about that secret or I'll haunt you down like a Tiger. Anyway, thanks for the visit and hearing my boring story and if you want to mail me, please feel free. If you do send some apple pie, I'll read your mails all the time whether it's annoying as every fan letter or not.
 
End of Chapter 3
 
There you go, you heard the man. If you send him a pie, he'll read your annoying letter lmao. I sorta had fun writing this, but I was feeling a bit sad when I was watching the FMA movie again. Well hope you enjoyed it and please R&R.