Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Like Father, Like Son ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Declaimer: please print, use a Sharpie, this on your forehead every time you read this story of mine: AB2121 does not owe any FMA characters, only the OCs and some FMA DVDs, soundtracks, and art book. I'm broke, so what do you expect!?
 
ES: I thought you were rich
 
AB2121: psh, you wish…
 
GS: Like in your eyes, I see your future in an instant And there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
…..
 
ES: WHAT are you signing! It's horrible!
 
GS: *extend both arms towards ES* I knew I loved you before I met you, I think I dreamed of you into my life, I knew I loved you before I met you, I have been waiting all my life…
 
ES: UGH.. GET AWAY FROM ME!
 
GS: *hugs herself* And in your eyes I see the missing pieces I'm searching for, I think I've found my way home…
 
ES: *horrified*
 
AB2121: *sniff* what a beautiful song, “I knew I loved you” by Savage Garden is such a romantic song *daydreams*
 
GS: *floats away* A thousand angels dance around you, I am complete now that I've found you…
 
ES: If there is a God, I bet this is my punishment
 
GOD: Continue with the story Angelbreed!
 
AB2121: huh? Oh, of course *turns on computer and sings* I knew I loved you before I met you, I think I dreamed you into my life…
 
ES: Not you too *sobs*
 
Chapter 2:
 
I remember the time when my eldest son tried to attack me. At first I was surprised by this, especially when an eight year old randomly jumps you. I was shocked, like a thousand electric eels wrapped me with their hundreds of volts of electricity, when I saw him. Question marks popped on top of my head, but later exclamation marks destroyed them when I saw my son's fist inches away from my face. Of course my instinct told me to beat the leaving crap out of this boy, but when I pulled him close to me and attempt to throw him out of the house, I saw his eyes. This erased my thoughts that this boy might be the son of Winry's and some random guy. Now I'm scared, I can't believe I have a SON! When did this happen!? HOW did this happen!? Oh yeah, I forgot, eight years ago before I “disappeared”, Winry and I played battleship, with a more gentle and sweet touch. That was nice… Anyway, back to reality. While I stood there like an idiot, I noticed my son preparing to punch my guts. And then some random happy emotion knocked my senses that I grabbed my son and gave him a monster hug. I think I did this a bit too hard, because I heard bones cracking. Wow, I never expected the hug to be that strong.
 
After hugging my son for what seems like forever, I hope I didn't hurt him, I released him and turn towards my lovely wife… er girlfriend. Tears were showering from her eyes and to the ground that I instantly pulled her into a gentle and loving hug. I felt bad, no WAY worse, for leaving Winry. I know how she feels, being separated from the one you love for eight years, excluding the time when we finally saw each other on that day and then left to the other world later to “destroy” the gate, and then seeing each other again unannounced. Anyway, back to the current situation. When I felt her wet tears on my chest, I grabbed her face and captured her lips on a savage kiss. I kind of chuckled on how she squealed in surprise, but this kind of increased my desire for her as I deepened the kiss. She returned it, thank God. We were so into each other that I hardly noticed my son yelling at me to get away from his mom. We stop and giggled and then looked at our son's fuming face. I'm starting to think that Winry cloned my younger self and pretend his our son, but when I look at the color of his hair and that famous pout slash angry face that only a Rockbell can do, he's really our son that WE, not she, created. I laughed at this, but my laughter stop when he yells at me to get out of the house. Talk about rude attitude, wait that attitude comes from me. I was about protest when he, to my biggest surprise, drew a transmutation quickly and transmuted the floor into a slide so that I could slide off towards the door and outside the house. While I'm outside and still dumbfounded, I heard the door slam shut behind me. I sighed, well this is to be expected. He's just like me when I was a kid, I hated my dad for leaving my brother, mom, and I. I did technically leave Winry behind, but that was for her sake. And now that I have a son, I guess he has the hating-your-dad trait. But I did forgive my dad for leaving us behind, that a while though… the feeling of forgiveness. Hey, I just noticed Al's not with me... Wait, NO FAIR, HE'S STILL INSIDE!
 
Back then, I used to think that I am home permanently, but now I'm here… again, in this God forsaken world. One reason I returned is that I need to find some good people to destroy this world's gate AFTER I return back to Amestris were my family waits, and then I destroy my world's gate. I just never expected to spend two years in this world trying finding good and trusting people to help me, and that Hitler person is not helping me at all. Man, I should have never told random people about this. Now that that psychotic dictator heard about this, he's going to do the same thing that.. that lady Eichart woman did. Invading my world. I'm really sorry, Kyle, I guess it'll take a while for me to do this solo mission. Hmmm… now how am I supposed to do this? Aha, I got it! I guess, I will need your help pretty soon, son. You better expect it!
End of Chapter 2
 
Man, I was aiming for this to be long. Sorry I failed you all *pouts*… ANYWAY! I am so having fun writing this story, I should do this when I get bored… that is if video games and the work-out room aren't tempting… Hey what do you expect, it's the Summer Vacation Baby! Anyway, R&R.. I also would like to thank the reviewers for making me feel like continuing this story and updating more chapters than normal. Love you all, and thanks again *smooch*