Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Long Nights ❯ Moving On ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Long Nights
Chapter One
Moving On
 
"The Philosopher's Stone? What about it?" she asked the Furher carefully, wondering what the King wanted to know on such a subject. Rain wasn't too fond of him, but he WAS the man in command.
 
"There are two boys searching for it, I'm sure you know. Edward Elric and his younger brother Alphonse Elric, are their names." The Furher replied with his ever appearing smile. Inwardly Rain shuddered, but put aside her weird feeling as she nodded.
 
"Of course, the older brother is the Fullmetal Alchemist, ne?" she half stated, half questioned as she watched King Bradley. He nodded, the same smile on his face as he stood up and turned to look out of his window.
 
"Hai, that is them. I want you to travel with them when you get finished with your next mission."
 
"Which is?"
 
"Hunting down Scar, who has moved himself towards Hironaku. I expect you to be there by tomorrow evening. You will taking the train that leaves in less than two hours," he stated after a few seconds of silence. Rain sighed to herself, already thinking about leaving her keys with Roy so that he could feed her cat Kaji while she was away. Outwardly she nodded, saluting to him before she made a quick exit from his office.
 
 
Less than two hours later Rain was sitting on the train that was heading to Hironaku, her head in her hand as she looked out of the window. She was bored beyond believe and probably would be until the end of the trip. Her eyes snapped open as she turned around, hearing the arguing of two passengers not to far from where she was sitting. A sigh passed her lips as she stood up, grabbing her black gloves from her pocket as she looked back at them.
 
They both stopped arguing long enough to see her hold her hand up, the red transmutation circle on the back glowing as she waved her hand towards them, watching as they ended up getting drenched in cold water. Both men watched her, slightly terrified before they quickly sat back down in their seats without saying another word. Rain sighed irritably as she sat back down in her seat, not removing her gloves as she closed her eyes and settled in for a very long nap.