Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Lunch ❯ Lunch ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Lunch
Havoc X Ed

disclaimer- I dont own FMA or its characters

~~~~~

" hey thanks cheif, I owe you one, How 'bout I buy you lunch?"

Havoc clapped Ed on the sholder while they walked through the doors of headquarters. Ed looked to him smiling oddly; his golden eyes gleaming in the warm tones of the room. Really he hadnt done much; just defended the older man when roy comlained about how difficult his subordinates could be. But obviously Havoc thought that was ' quite nobel' and that Ed was so very 'loyal' to his 'friends' when they were in need.

He snorted following Havoc outside to where his car rested in the parking lot. He opened the door and they both sat in silence as he started it. neither of them really knew each other personally.

They had worked together for years yet all they realy knew was each others name. Havoc coughed nervously as they drove from the building; signaling how uncomfortable he was.

Ed idley picked at his auto mail, acting suddenly intreaged by it and avoiding Havoc's gaze. Havoc glanced over curriously at the boy drinking in his features. He had never seen the boy so near before; his golden eyes, matching his sun tinted hair. The metal limb that protruded from his right sholder leading down to silvery tips of what used to be fingers.

He felt a twinge of sympathy as he watched Ed from upon his metal arm and stab at it roughly with his fingers.

Ed glanced up breifly and Havoc was forced to turn away not wanting to seem suspicious to the boy. He sighed as he pulled a pack from his coat from and removed a lighter from the dash board.

He pulled a cigaret out and lit it; watching as the fire burned away at the tip. " you know.. smoking causes cancer, " Ed mumbled not once looking toward the man. Havoc jumped at the sudden sound and nodded, "uh..yeah.. I know."

He looked at it before taking a drag and leaving it in his mouth, "so where do you feel like going?" Ed looked slightly surprised; he thought the man had already planned out where he was to take him. out of hurry he uttered, "can you cook?"

Havoc snorted almost swerving into a small child that was inncoently walking on the sides of the road. He burst into laughter taking the cigaret from his mouth and tossing it out the window, " really I have no Idea," he grunted through laughing. Ed smiled sheepishly, " I guess we'll just find out then."