Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Oh Those Lovely Roiai Drabbles ❯ Feigning Sleep ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

# 57 Feigning Sleep
 
 
A gentle smile played across his face as he looked down through silted eyes at the sleeping woman on his chest. She created a warmth that he often longed for, but had never received from the other women. A sweet pale winter-morning's light lit up her face from a small crack in the blinds that protected them from the outside world.
 
 
A small chuckle formed in his throat as she tried to bury her head deeper into his chest. He brought the hand that was resting on her lower back up to her shoulder, pulling her naked flesh closer to his bare form. Her breaths danced dangerously along his chest as her fingertips flexed against his navel. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he felt her legs wrap around his, as if trying to keep him from escaping the warmth of his bed.
 
 
Memories of the activities from only hours before played before his eyes, images searing into his mind. It reminded him of a lone night the two had spent together in Ishbal, staying in very similar positions to the ones they were in now. She was five years younger when they spent their first night together in the cold night of the Ishbal desert. Back then, the sex was frantic and desperate, built completely off lust. It was beautiful in it's own way, the raw emotion of two human beings proving that they are indeed still alive; however, what transpired only hours before was completely different.
 
 
This time was different; it wasn't just empty sex, but something meaningful. Each kiss, each caress, every movement had some deeper meaning beyond a simple touch. There kisses weren't hard or forceful, just passionate. This time they allowed themselves to succumb to each other's pleasure and passion, truly defining the meaning of intimate.
 
 
Her head moved on his chest, leaving a trail of light kisses as she straightened up a bit. Her hand traced the contours of his stomach as she rested on her other elbow, his hand moving back to her waist. “You're a horrible faker you know?” Her lips curled into a hidden smile. He pulled her so that she laid on top of his chest now, faces merely centimeters apart.
 
 
“You've been awake this whole time,” he huskily breathed, wrapping his tanned arms around her pale lower back.
 
 
“You shouldn't be talking,” she whispered as she ran her fingers through his damp hair, letting her lips gently brush his nose. She pulled back tucking her head under his rough chin, letting herself listen to the even rhythm of his heart and breaths. She went to move a hand to rest on his chest, but he quickly grabbed it, intertwining their fingers. He heard her mutter something about actually sleeping, enjoying the vibrations that echoed from her chest to his. He simply nodded, allowing real sleep to engulf both of them.