Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Rainbows ❯ diary ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

And...another one!
Don't own...stop asking.
0000
Ed looked around suspiciously, searching his room for any signs of life. In his hands he held his most precious secrets, and they were in ...his journal!
Now Edward took great care to hide his journal. You never knew who would read it and blackmail you with it's secrets. He was currently checking for his little brother, no body knew how evil and devious Alphonse could be.
Quickly hiding his precious journal, he walked out the door so he could go and give his report to his Commanding officer.
Al took approximately 4.03 seconds to get to his brothers journal after the door closed.
Did his brother seriously think that hiding it under his pillow would keep him from reading it?
Opening the cover, Al read the whole thing and put it away immediately after. He would probably be traumatized for life. Reading about his brother and Mustang-sama...um...do things was a little disturbing.
Later that night, Ed glanced at his little brother, “Al...you read it didn't you?” he asked calmly.
Al froze, “um...o-of course not b-brother! W-why w-would it ever r-read that?
Ed sighed, “Al, you're a terrible liar, and don't tell anyone else about Taisa and me? We wanna keep it secret...please.”
Al nodded dumbly. Who was he to get in his brother's way from happiness? He would tolerate Mustang dating his brother, as long as Ed didn't get hurt.
If Mustang-sama hurt Edward, he would hurt as well. Al would be sure of that.
00000000
A/N: no comment...
-newmoongirl