Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Sneaking ❯ cheese ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Bloody Cross: HOLY FUCKING SHIT! A story with the title `Brotherly Love' and Ed and Al don't make out.
 
Sorry ya'll not a fan of Elricest, but am apparently a fan of EnvyEdcest. I wonder how many hate-notes I'll get for saying I'm not a fan of EdxAl. Hmmm.
 
But that's beside the point seeing as the title of this story is indeed not Brotherly Love it is Sneaking. Blue.
 
Spoilers Yoai Fluff
 
Ohmygodohmygodohmygod I am sorry fucking hyper and I'm about to write a so NON-hyper story it's not even funny. Well maybe it is a hyper story but not that much. Yoga breath in out in out in out.
 
Nope not working.
 
Anywhosle on to the point in which we and when I say we I don't mean me cause my point for being here is irrelevant in like so many ways, I mean you-which would be to read this tiny story I have decided to write because I am all but sane right now.
 
Ya, the people who created gum are probably very rich. They are also probably very dead. I like cheese.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own cheese or gum for that matter. We ran out of cheese and gum yesterday when I decided to use them in the blender. Thankfully my mom does not use the blender otherwise I would not be here to write now. I would be dead. Like that gum man. I could be wrong but I don't think I own FMA but if I am wrong and DO own FMA I would buy cows because cows make milk and we get cheese from milk and we have no cheese and I want cheese,damnit.
 
 
Sneaking
By bloody cross
I'm going to calm down now.
 
Ed was very good at sneaking around.
 
Ed had always been good at what he'd done sneaking into his father's lab when he was younger, listening to his mother and Auntie Rockbell talk at times. He would sneak away to see the new baby Al when none of the adults were looking. He snuck away to see his teacher talk about Al and him, saying how they were annoying but it was nice to have kids around, or saying how they had improved in their skills, how they were putting so much detail into their work nowadays.
 
When Father had been around, Ed would help him sneak past mother to go and play, but he didn't like to remember how close he had once been to his father.
 
When Edward got the fake limbs attached, he had feared his sneaking days were over; surely the metal would make terrific noise so the person he was following or getting past would be aware of him in an instant.
 
He was thrilled when he found out that the Auto-mail limbs would be silent as long as he didn't hit it along anything metal he would be fine, and Ed was such experienced he would have no need to even touch metal.
 
Edward was thankful for his talent right now; especially right now that he was following a master manipulator Envy, one of the homunculi. Oh yes very thankful.
 
He was lucky that Envy had been 1. In an overly (and really scary) happy-go-lucky mood like the kind of mood a child gets when they buy out a candy store and 2. Not paying attention to his surroundings. This was of course two hours ago when it had been sunny and the world had been bright.
 
Now it was dark and rainy, and Ed still hadn't gotten anywhere. If it weren't for the fact that Envy WAS the shapeshifter he would have been convinced that someone had taken Envy's form just to lead him on a wild goose chase.
 
Ten minutes had gone by before Ed realized that he was no longer following Envy. This was when he started to panic.
 
There were only two things that could have happened:
 
Ed had lost Envy when he had been grumbling, annoyed
Envy had realized Ed was following him and was hiding hoping to catch the blonde boy to most likely kill him
 
Ed sincerely hoped it wasn't number two.
 
He was about to turn around and go back when he had felt it.
 
`It' being the feeling of someone's lips being pressed against another's. In layman's terms it's kissing.
 
To be more specific, `It' being the feeling of Envy's lips pressed against Ed's
 
Envy was kissing him. Envy was kissing him. Envy. Not Roy (as gross as that would be) not Winery, not anyone who didn't despise him. Envy.
 
“Wha-wh-Who are you and what have you done with the real Envy?” It was the only thing Ed was able to get out other than gibbering.
 
“Come now Chibi, you know I'm the only shapshifter there is? How could I be anyone else?”
 
With that Envy left. After kissing him.
 
Oh yes, Ed was very good at sneaking about. Envy was just better.
 
Fin
 
That was fun. And I am no longer hyper. But I still want cheese. And do we have any cheese? Nope. But we do have Keebler cookies shaped like elves. I like elves to.
 
Review.