Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Super FMA power! ❯ Winry oh Winry ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
You guys are all luck cause I'm sick at the moment! *cough cough* I hate colds... Anyway, I wanted all of you guys ta know that I am crazy and random.(if you haven't known that already) And I can't wait till FMA starts!!! I am currently obsessed with the thing. Since InuYasha disappeared into the weekdays, I now fell in love with FMA! But of course I still live with my parents so I can't stay up on the weekdays....or school nights...(so they say) *COUGH COUGH COUGH!!!* 'scuse me....
__________________________

We ended where Ed was being pummled by rocks.Thats funny. They look more like boulders to me... Anyway, and then Winry is becoming a...mother? And I don't
what is happening with the EVIL dudes...lets go see shall we?
__________________________

???:"lalalalala Im not listening!!! Im not listening!!!"

Winry B:You expect us to stay in this cell without taking a bathroom break?!

Winry O:Yea!!

Winry M:Yeah!! We have been holding it for 10 hours straight!!

Winry B:Let us out!!! We need ta go!!!

Winry P:I already went! ^.^

Other Winrys:O.O *twitch twitch*

Winrys:WERE TIRED!!! WE FEEL DIRTY AND WE NEED TA GO RIGHT NOW!!

Winry G:Yeah!! I haven't like taken a shower in three hours!!!

Winry K:...im clostro-phobic... ('.')

Winry T:I NEED TA KIIIIILLLLL!!!! *laughs insanely*

???:WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE F**K UP!!!!! I WILL ALL GIVE EACH WINRY ONE MINUTE!!! AND ONE TO GET BACK!!! THAT IS TWO MINUTES FOR BREAK!!! NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!

Winry F:THANK THE HEAVENS!!! T_T

Winry M:That evil dude is an A-hole...

Winry A:No kidding!

???: -_-+

(over to Indonesia?)

...Where the flip is Winry?...Oh--there she is!! ^.^

Winry:I am having the best vacation in my life!! *eating grapes, lounging on a chair, being fanned*

Me:*Whispers to a thing* Uh...did she pass the test? O.O???

Thing:...No...

Me:^.^' uh...

Winry:I am the mother of midgets!!! YAY!!!

Thing:All hail the midget mother!!!

Things:ALL HAIL THE MIDGET MOTHER!!!

(I know this is sudden, but, you know how her arm was detatched while she was hanged by the piniata? Yea....she still doesn't have her arm...O_O)

Winry:And it hurts like HECK!!! >.< ............but I still am having a good time here!!! ^.^ *eats more grapes*

(Edo, Allison, Rojo!!!)

Roy:We are taking off now!!

Ed:*dead*

Al:Yes!! Lets go brother!!

Ed: X_X

Roy:*starts engine* "WERE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD THE UGLIEST WIZARD OF ALL!!!"

Ed:X____X

Al:Ok, Ed I'll just pick you up...

Ed:X____+

Roy:"WEEEEEEEEEERE OFF TO KILL THE WIZARD!! THE UGLIEST WIZARD OF ALL!! WE ARE GONNA BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM, BECAUSE WE CAN, BECAUSE WE CAN!! BECAUSE, BECAUSE, BECAUSE, BECAUSE!!! BECAUSE OF A SON OF A B**CH HE IS!!!!" WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Ed and Al:X____X'

Me:They are in the air!!!!
YAY!!!!
But really I don't care!!!
YAY!!
I am feeling high!!!
YAY!!!
I think Edward's bi!!!
YAY!!!
Russel called me gay!!!
YAY!!!
I will make him pay!!!
YAY!!!
YAAAAAAAAAY YAAAAAAAAY!!! YAAA--*cough cough cough!!!*
*rolls all over the floor gasping for air*
*clutching on books and making them fall dramatically over the shelves*
*cough cough COUGH!!*

Me:*dies*
........................................... .....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

*dies*

X__X

....ok peoples I think I'm actually dead....now go home to your mommies and tell them that I've been influencing you guys to do bad stuff.......like, smoking weed and crap....

*dies*

Heheh...heheheheheh-- *coughs*

*dies*
______________________________

That is most dramatic wouldn't you agree? Yea nobody would laugh at that...-_-' But seriously, I wasn't faking that whole thing... *COUGH COUGH!!*

*dies again*