Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Super FMA power! ❯ It's GOOOOOO TIME!!!! ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Its about that time this conflict is over and I will end the Super FMA Power!...for good...*cough* Because it is almost over, I want everyone to know that I am once again becoming more and more serious as the day goes by...*cough* 'scuse me...anyway have a great life and enjoy!!!!

We left off where Ed Roy and Al are digging to the EVIL lair. How the sun shines bright into that place, I do not know....The EVIL people totally abandoned the fact that they would kill Winry if the guys didn't show up on time, and another reason, all the Winry's have escaped....(i don't know their whereabouts either, my theory is that they all stepped on a floor switch that activated a trap and they plummeted down a wet dungeon arena, where they ran away from ugly smelly looking chimeras but was eaten during the process for they weren't actually runnung, but standing still to be exact...^.^ Theories!!! What?! What do you want now?! Oh...the...disclaimer? Oh yea,*ahem*(stupid things) I do not own FMA, because fate has told me I couldn't own it...or their shoes....(I don't own Willie Wonka either...)

Roy, Ed, and Al are probably about 10 feet under ground....

Roy:*whew!* Im getting tired!

Al:I can't feel anything!! ^.^

Ed:Keep digging!! We are almost there!!!

Roy:My arms! My beautiful arms! They can't move any longer!

Al:^.^

(Winry!! YAY!!)

Winry:Uhhhhhhhh....too...fat...can't...eat...any...more...g rapes....*plops on the floor*

Thing:Mother!! We are under attack!!!

Winry:What is it?

Thing:It is Willie Wonka!!! He is attacking our base!!

Winry:...well...do something about it!! *fell asleep*

Thing:...

Willie Wonka:Oooooo!! More midgets that can work under contract at the factory! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! its too bad they're not orange...

Things:AHHHHHHHHH!!! ATTACK OF THE MIDGET MOLESTER!!!!

Mr.Wonka:*Pulls out a pink wand and forms bombs* *throws them everywhere* I'll capture you all!!!

Winry:-_-zzzzzzz.....grapes......carrots.......

*B OOM!!*

Winry:O.O *wake!*

Mr.Wonka:HA!!! RESISTENCE IS FUTILE!!

Winry:HEY!!

Mr.Wonka:...<.<

Winry :HERE I AM TRYING TO SLEEP AND YOU ARE ALL RUINING IT!! AND LEAVE MY RETARDS ALONE!!!

Mr.Wonka:...They're....yours? O.o

Winry:YES! NOW GET OUT OF THIS VILLAGE OR....OR--WE'LL START A WAR!!!

Thing:O.O uh--

Mr:Wonka:hmmmmmmm...yea--no!

Winry:SO BE IT!!! THINGS!!! LINE IN POSITION!!!

Mr:Wonka:OOMPA LOOMPAS!!! ATTAAAAAAACK!!!!

Winry:YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! >o<

*oompa loompas spring out of no where with their ninja stance*

*things grabs spears and yell their war cry* AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! ><

*the two collide!!!* And the war begins!!!

*an oompa loompa hops on a tank which seems to be a giant motor powered twinky bar and fires torpedo*

*50 things died*

*The things struck back by applying purifying salt on the twinky before the oompa loompas rode on it*

*85 oompa loompas died*

*oompa loompas readied a cannon with kunai knives and shoots everywhere aimlessly*

*25 things and 10 oompa loompas die*

The things sets up a sniper turret and shoots dead road cross animals (three animals in one shot)

*15 oompa loompas die two things die*

*oompa loompas chases things with two-by-fours*

*5 things die*

*things plays chess with oompa loompas*

*3 oompa loompas die*

*oompa loompas run around aimlessly and falls off cliffs*

*100 oompa loompas die 50 things die*

Back and forth back and forth!!!

(Over to the group.....where it's boring...)

Roy:I can't dig anymore...*plops to the ground*

Al:............I'm bored......

Ed:....hmmmmmmmm...I've got an idea!!!! *claps hands* BSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Ed made a tunnel down to the destination...

Roy and Al:+o+ *speachless*

Roy:*grabs Ed and slams him to a wall* YOU COULD'VE DONE THAT A LONG TIME AGO!!!!

Ed:ehhhhhhh...I just didn't feel like it...^o^

Roy:+.+

They enter a large corridor....

Al:Hey I have a good feeling about this! ^.^

Roy:.....Why???

Al:....I dunno ^^

Ed:SHHHHH!!!...I hear something...

Roy:What?

Ed:.....*fart* heeheeheee ^^

Roy:-_-+

Al:...I think we're lost...

Roy:Well that ol' bimbo didn't even give us a map tp where we're supposed to go!

Ed:Who cares! Lets find a door and just go through it form there!

Al:0.o Isn't that dangerous?

Roy:Don't worry...Im sure he knows what he's doing...

Ed:nope! ^o^

Roy and Al:O____*

Slacker:Master...they're here....

???:Where?

Slacker:...here....

???:I KNOW!! But where here?!

Slacker:...in the "YOU WILL NEVER SURVIVE THIS HALLWAY" corridor...

???:Oh crap....they're gonna die....(O.O)....*hits slacker with a stick*

_______________________________________________________

Yea!!! Almost there!!! ALMOST! AREN"T YOU GUYS HAPPY?! >< *cough*