Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Super FMA Power 2! ❯ Prayer ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Me:Hi there! I'm back! ^^ I've been real nice to the disclaimer lately. Haven't we Disclaimer?
Disclaimer:yup...
Me:So I am gonna present you the disclaimer!! ^.^ *says under breath* basternard...
Disclaimer:*ahem* Young AcidGirl does not own FMA, does not own their shoes, does not own you, does not own God, or me!^^ So on with it and Disclaim as much as you like! ^^
Me:What the heck are you saying!? *pwns the disclaimer*
___________________________________________________________ ________________________

Day three of Jack Ass! ^^

Ed:Wishy washy wishy washy!!! Hi! I'm Ed and I'm gonna dress like a shrimp and run around town. (not that I really AM a shrimp)

Roy:*stiffled laughter*

Al:....I'm StrongSad...

Ed:*in a shrimp suit and walks in a sushi bar* *chinese people look at him like he's some A-hole*

Roy:*laughing*

Hawkeye:You guys are retrards...*shooting camera at Ed*

Winry:O.o

Ed:*runs out of the sushi bar* The heck is your guy's problem?!

Roy:What is it?

Ed:They actually took me as a real shrimp!!!

Roy:*snicker*

Ed:*chases Roy with a stick*

Winry:Don't worry Roy! he's quite taimed!

Roy:MAAAAAHHHH!!! ><

Al:Um..Ed theres wasabi on your back... (wasabi is a green sauce that is spicy and makes your nose sting basically for sushi)

Ed:>.< oooooooo!!!! Got-Dang Chinese people!!!

Winry:...and why are you guys doin this again?

*BEEP!*

Roy:Hi I'm Roy Mustang and It's raining outside! ^^

Ed:...and?...

Roy:...I dunno! ^^

Ed:-_-'

Al:He's the weather man!!! ^^

Winry:I'm bored...

*BEEP!*

Ed:Hi my Prayer to you:
Whacky cheese butter came down the sky like acidic urine, just to remind you what God looks like. He is the best friend you will ever get and The Little Mermaid is no exception. Must you reign your terror down innocent weenies you call nerds, at your best friend's high school may be the only chance to survive the double squishy flesh from a cow's utter. May the sun shine on your face and reflect the ugliness on burning taco planes in the air and the war with the cupcake universe and Billy Joe Bob and what not. But don't you come cryin' ta me when you wanna kill Bill cause he's already dead and in my vertibrate. Food is a color that you could wash your linens in, only to bleach your best buddy Oodles, in the middle of a war in Tokyo. So teake yer carcass to Beverly Hills and jack a car from an old guy and call it "Moose Killer". Ride it down the third lane of Montgomery Putt Putt and take a left on the next exit of the end of Booby Town...Crap isn't holy, so don't say "Holy crap".... Amen.

Roy:......What? O.o

Al:........What? O.o

Winry:..What? O.o

Hawkeye:What? O.o

Ed:*smiles at everyone* Be good this year and mabey Santa Clause won't rape you ^^ *leaves room*

All:O.O

Roy:O.O....did you get that on tape?...

Hawkeye:O.O...Yea but I think it broke...

Winry:O.O

Al:..=_= urine.....

*BEEP!*

Winry:Hi, I'm Winry Rockbell!!

*BEEP!*

Al:Whats the point in doing this if we're all just gonna act like idiots?!

Roy:Because it's fun!

Ed:*hits Roy in the nuts*

Roy:Holy crap that hurts!!!

Hawkeye:*laughing*

Roy:*chases Ed with a stick*

*BEEP*

Roy and Ed and Hawkeye broke into my house, grabbed me, and settled me down on my living room couch so I can watch what they taped so far...

Me:....WTF is this...

Roy:It's a video! ^^

Ed:Do you like it?! ^.^

Me:Ehhhhhh.........crap...

Ed and Roy:XoX

Hawkeye:Jack Holes.....

THE END STAY IN TOUCH!!! ^.^ v
_____________________________________________________________________ __________