Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Super FMA Power 2! ❯ Peenice... ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hello peeps sorry it took me a while to get back ^^' I was...up to something...Any whos, I made a new one!!! WOOOHAAA!! I am so glad everyone loves my story! Thank you all!!! (Shoutouts at the bottom ^.~ And the disclaimer wants to say something, don't you disclaimer!
Disclaimer:...
Me:Well the disclaimer doesn't have a mouth anymore...I kinda shot it off with my hillbilly rifle...or chopped his mouth off--I dunno. But I don't own FMA...

Day 4...

Ed:Hey all you peolpes!!! I won't be filming or doing anything retarded today...

Roy:WHAT?! WHy?!

Ed:Because my friend Peenice is coming over

Roy:...whats his name again?

Ed:Peenice...

Roy:*snicker* penis...

Ed:...( ' . ' ) His name is Peenice, Pen-ice. You insult him he'll cry acidic urina all over your house...

Roy:O_o'

Ed:Oh! and his girlfriend will be comin too.

Roy:Whats HER name then Huh? Is it Vageena?! *snicker*

Ed:...actually it is...( ' . ' )

Roy:O___o''

Al:Hello big brother!!! My mofo sexual homo hobo sapien son-of-a-turkey-breast!!! ^.^

Ed:Hello little twitty moondo commando mo-doo-doo-dee-doo!!!! ^.^

*HUGS*

Roy:We need ta be taping things funny...not gay....

*DING DONG*

Ed:Oooo!!! The door!! I'll get it!! I bet you its Penice!!! *exciting squeal* *opens door*

Peenice:Wazzup Heavy Metal Cantalope! Watchu been doin man?!

Ed:Nuthin much! DOG!!! Ay where your girl at?

Peenice:She be chillin wit da Lemon Perverts and Mama Pow-Pow.

Ed:Coo--'aight come on in...

Winry:...They aren't gangsta...

Roy:Hello....*stiffled snicker* P-P-Peenice *snicker*

Peenice:You on crack?

Roy:*snicker* YES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Ed:-_-'

Me:Hey!!! Let me try and act gangster!!!! *ahem* Yo yo yo I am in the hiz house! Me and my girl-friends be-hang-ing-out-in-the-club-yo! Fuh-cheezy!!!

All:O____o'

Ed:...How'd you get in here...

Me:Aw Ed don't ask questions! I'm here to meet Penice!!! He knows me very well don't you Penice?

Peenice:...What? Who are you?

Me:;_; You...you don't know me? *sniff* WELL FINE!! I KNOW VAGEENA AND YOU ARE WITH EACHOTHER!! *sniff* BUT YOU CAN'T DENY THE FACT THAT I WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE!!! *sob* *sniff* AND SOMETHINGS UP WITH THAT SLUT!!! *jumps outta the window*

All:...

Ed:Did you seriously know her back then?...

Peenice:...no...

Roy:WE...NEED...TA...FILM....JACK-ASS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! >o<

Al:=_=' ...what?

Roy:*plops on a bed near Penice and rubs the blanket fabric seductively* So...

Peenice:...yea?...

Roy:Can you say.......

Peenice:.....<_<'

Roy:Hooba Booba Scuba?

Peenice:...What?!

Roy:SAY IT!!!

Peenice:Hubba Booba Scuba? ^.^'

Roy:Bingo! ^.~ *Takes outta gun and shoots Penice in the head*

Peenice:*falls to the floor, dies, blood splurting out of his ears*

Roy:Tag...Your DEAD!!! ^.^

Ed:Oh Penice!!! I've got milk!!! *opens the door where Roy and Penice are* OoO Oh my God what did you do to my Peenice?!

Roy:I shot him

Ed:NUUUUUUU!!! WHY?! WHY DID YOU SHOOT HIM?!!!!

Roy:Because he said Hooba Booba Scuba

Ed:WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!

Roy:Itsa bad word

Ed:THEN WHY DID HE SAY THAT?! WHY?!

Roy:Because I made him

Ed:*chases Roy with a stick*

Winry:...This chapter is screwed...

Al:You said it gurl

Winry:...don't even try to be gangsta, Al, you're just not a gangsta...

THE END
___________________________________________________________________ _________

What a weird chapter...Anyway! I would like to give out the shout-outs!!!

Kagome_the_Yorkie! Thank you for your warm welcome! ^^ I am back to save the day once again and make all of my readers happy!!!! PEACE! THE WORLD OS ROUND!!!

Ashuri-chan! I'm SO glad you like it!! ^.~ I will continue to write more funny crap and make you laugh some more! *I'll try to bring your butt back if I can* ^^'

BAKA 4 LIFE! I know who you are! You go to my school! You comment my random-ness online, but you don't when you meet me in person! You're such a weirdo! MUAH!!

STAY TUNED!!!