Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Angel Child ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Edward waited in the alley way for about half an hour before he saw a shadowy figure walk into it. The figure smiled at him. Being as dark as it was, All Edward could see was this person had long, black hair. It looked like Yuki and acted like Yuki, it must have been her!
 
“I thought you wouldn't show.” Edward said in a teasing tone.
 
“I did.” Yuki said.
 
Edward leaned in for a kiss, and Yuki did the same. After the kiss, Yuki licked her lips.
 
“Thank you.” She hissed.
 
“What?” Edward was confused.
 
“Yuki might have enjoyed that.” Lust hissed again. Edward fell back in shock! Two figures from behind him grabbed arms and he panicked. He wished he still had his auto-mail, but after finding the Philosophers Stone, it was gone.
 
“Lust,” Edward cried. “Where is Yuki?”
 
Lust stroked his lips he jerked away. “She's sleeping…for good. But, she might get cold, seeing as how she is trapped inside an ice chamber, and only I know how to warm it up.”
 
“WHAT,” Edward cried. He sank. Yuki…she was frozen…he'd never see her again. “You….you…” Edward just couldn't say anything. Instead, he sulked, and cried.
 
“I thought you might like the news I had. Well, lets get you home.” Lust hissed a third time.
 
“I don't want to go back…when Ryuu finds out I lost her sister, she'd kill me.” Edward said in a small voice.
 
“It's not your decision, is it?” Lust asked. Before Edward could respond, he felt something hard hit his head, before his vision lost him, he saw blood drop from his head, and Envy's fingers covered in it. Then, blackness.