Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Life of Death Freeze ❯ Death to the Military men ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Death to the Military men
 
The day that girl appeared out of no where was the day everyone regreted comming. Rose was out and about, with a new outfit. Her face covered by a mask, like in the dragon slayer books she had read as a child. Long black pants that hugged her legs for quick moving. Black boots for a tough hard kick. A no sleve shirt for easy moving. Last of all a braclet made just for her wrist with Alchemy signs around it. Her hands covered by black gloves with Alchemy signs on them as well. She had become very talented with them.
 
The first day Rose was out she just wandered the streets mapping her area causing no trouble. Untill she heard someone talking to her...
 
A few military men came to her "Little girl your not suppose to be in this sector! Leave now or risk getting shot." the main man said.
 
Rose turned "Risk getting shot, getting to woop your ass, Risk getting shot, woop ass, getting shot, woop ass...hum...." she turned and swung one leg around kicking the gun out of his hand and fliping him over her shoulder in two swift motions.
 
The men were shocked and started shooting. But all that time she was ready for anything. She dogged the shots perfectly but doing a series of backfilps and rolls. One man turned to get more men.
 
Rose claped her hands together and pulled them apart. A ice blade appeared between the hands. She began a ferious battle between the men. When finished they lie dead. Rose's clothes and hands were blood splattered. Satifaction reached her finger tips, then she heard shouting. Rose left her sword there and started running she new the area well now. She would return tomorrow to finish the job.
 
Dear Diary,
 
My first day on the job so far so good, I hope to keep it that way. They are so weak, they depend on their guns. When the have no acrobatic skills. They can't dodge attacks the just stand there. But as long as this keeps up. I'll have them all down and I'll take one home for the Ishbalins!!
 
Love forever,
Afilia Rose Mustang
 
 
~ ~~~
 
Rose awoke the next morning and dressed putting her hair up today. She walked outside and streched without a care. Then she heard, "There she is! Roy! Alex! Marcho! Look here!" A man said
 
Three men came walking up behind him, one wore a smirk, his hair was short and black and his eyes seemed soft like Rose's eyes. He wore a military outfit and white gloves. Rose could make out faint Alchemy signs. His face structure was the same as hers, the looked close. "Your men can't defet a little girl?" he smirked.
 
"All talk and no play makes Jack a dull boy." Rose said.
 
Another man that was totally buff, and scary "I quite agree with Roy, The Armstrong family could beat an army 200 times her size!"
 
The last man, looked absoloutly dreadful, he looked kinda like Roy but shorter. All he did was sigh.
 
Rose smiled "So are you saying I'm not worth the effort? Hum? Well check you bags in and get funeral arrangements!" she yelled and created a bunch of daggers inbetween her fingers. She threw them and scuffted Roy and Armstrong barely. She didn't hit Marcho though. Armstrong threw something at her and it went right throught her shoulder.
 
Marcho just studdied her, he then realized. "She's not an Ishbalin!" he blurted.
 
Roy and Armstrong noticed it to as the blood ran down her skin.
 
Rose turned and ran quickly back to her home.
 
"Stay here, I want to talk to her, then you can do what you want to her." Marcho said running after her.
 
Rose stummbled down into the basement and grabbed her book quickly, the pages were blood stained now.
Dear Diary,
 
Well they did it, they found a way to stop me. I'm doomed no matter what I do, in my whole 2 days I have only killed 3,400 military men. This is nothing to be proud of! More, I needed to kill them all more of them! I can't tell you, there are Alchemists here now! I'm surely doomed by now! That one man he-
 
Rose's entry was stoped when she saw Marcho walk down her steps. She raised a hand filled with ice blades.
 
"No! Wait, I'm not here to take you away or hurt you! I'm the good guy. I'm just as much against this war as you are. But I couldn't help but notice you weren't Ishbalin." Marcho said.
 
"Yeah so? Your point, this is my home my parents died a while ago!" Rose yelled at him. She whinnced in pain, her arm burned and stung.
 
"Here, let me fix your arm just to gain some trust." He slowly walked over to her and held his hands infront of him. He touched her arm and used the stone to heal her.
 
Rose allowed him to do this "Whats your name?" she asked him.
 
"My name is Tom Marcho, whats yours." he asked her sitting next to her.
 
"Afilia, but you can call me Rose." she said.
 
"Do you have a last name Rose?" he asked.
 
"Yes but I'm not sure I want to tell you yet." she said. "Not to be mean but its a every man for himself world up there." she said.
 
The began to explain their stories. They talked about the war and their friends. Marcho taught her a little of his healing Alchemy. Rose taught him a tad bit of her Alchemy. The promissed each other that they can be friends down here but enemys on the battle fields. They agreed and apologized in advance just in case the hurt one another. Rose was glad to have a friend of her own race. She was glad she had someone to talk to someone like, her own personal diary. That talks back and gives you his word to keep it locked up. To promiss, to keep and never forget. Like a truce, they would act like enemys but wouldn't try to hurt one another. Thats the way she wanted it, and thats the way she kept it. She bid him farewell and started writting again.
 
Sorry about that interuption, Marcho is a military man. But he is my friend. And we will be good friends. We hate this war because were attack dogs following orders or protecting our friends. Marcho says my sides only chance is me. The military had wepons and Alchemist! Cannons and bombs! I'm becoming a last hope for them but I will try my hardest to keep up!
 
Love Forever,
Afilia Rose Mustang
 
P.S Like my new signature? bye bye!