Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Life of Death Freeze ❯ The Next step ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Next Step
 
"I'm going to go see that Mustang guy, But I need you to attach Auto-mail to me. I can't go throught with my plans carrying around a bunch of stubbs!" Edward yelled.
 
"Edward, please calm yourself." Rose siad renewing his bandages, "You still need to rest."
 
"Your voice, it sounds like mothers...." Edward said.
 
"Really? I never new your mother, so I wouldn't know. But really you need to rest you had a life to death measure back there." she said.
 
Edward nodded "Alright, but I want that Auto-mail." he smirked.
 
"Fine its your body shortie not mine." she said.
 
"Who you calling short I'm taller than you!" Edward said.
 
"Your point?" Rose smirked, as she alowed Alphonse back in she told Wirny the story.
 
She agreed,"If thats what he wants." she said.
 
Roy had forgoten about Rose and was more focused on the Elric brothers. They were on his list, he forgot about his niece and Rose new it because the last letter her sent was 6 months ago. The month before Edward Elric got his limbs attached.
 
~ ~ ~ ~
 
Rose watched Alphonse out there on a rock. "Rose do you want to fight me?" Alphonse asked
 
"Sorry I'd proboly beat you...bad." she smirked. But Edward came out "And the scrap metal is up and running!"Rose cheered. She laughed, which was a rare site since the war.
 
"Shut up Rose, I'm proboly much stronger than you now." he smirked. "I'm going to become a state Alchemist! Just you wait!" he said.
 
"Pfft! I'd beat you to it!" Rose said.
 
"Is that a challange little girl?" Edward asked. "Fine you can join Alphonse and I to Cental!" he said.
 
Rose's smiled faded "I can't do there Edward." she said quietly. But she wanted to she couldn't.
 
"Why not? Scared?" Edward smirked.
 
"No I'm not scared. I." What if Roy found out, he can't! She won't let him! "I can't okay!" she said.
 
"Rose? Are you scared to go to cental because of Roy?" Alphonse asked.
 
"No, I mean yes. I just- oh whats the use. Yeah I'm scared." she said.
 
"Don't worry! No one will find out just come with us! Come on Rose we could use you!" he said.
 
Rose looked at them and hesetated. Should she? She wanted to so bad! So very bad, to whipe that smug look off of Edward's face! To prove to him she could and she would! "Alright!" She saud "I'll go!"
 
"Start packing were leaving soon." Edward said.
 
~ ~ ~
 
The next day Edward and Alponse looked for Rose but they couldn't find her, where was she? She was comming with them wasn't she? They began to burn down the house. They left, she wasn't comming and they new why. But just ahead they saw, a figure, a girlish figure. It was Rose.
 
"I thought you weren't comming!" Edward grinned.
 
"Yeah I thought about it, but I guess we all have to face our fears sooner or later, and why miss this once in a life time trip. With Edward and Alphonse Elric." she smiled.