Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The LightMetal Alchemist ❯ Prologe ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The LightMetal Alchemist
 
Profiles (prologe)
 
Name: Hikari Hinashi
 
State Alchemist Name: LightMetal/Light/Metal(any of the 3)
Height: 5'3”(same as Ed(I think))
Wears: A one-sleeved, long-sleeved shirt, back jeans w/ red stripes down the sides, and black and white Vans.
Hikari has an automail (right)arm and (left)leg like Ed when she preformed human alchemy to try and bring back her older sister Kohaku.
Past: Hikari has known the Elrics all of her life as a matter a fact, she has the same birthday as Ed(some time in the winter). Hikari lived with her ony remaining sister in Ressembol for the past 3 years( the year after the Elrics left) She had lived in Ressembol until she was 5 then her parents died and she moved away.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~~**~*~
Hikari was walking around in the forest behind her house when she heard a young boy's voice,”Which way do we go, Brother?”
“Al I don't know I think we are lost.”Hikari hears an older sounding voice say. She looks out from around the side off the tree she is behind to see 2 boys, a very tall one with a high pitched voice and in armor, and the other is about your height if not a little shorter and has his golden blonde hair pulled back into a braid.
The shorter of the 2 yells,”Hey You!!! Can you help us get out of here?”
“Easily,”Hikari replies,”What are your names?”
“My name is Edward Elric the FullMetal Alchemist and this is my brother Alphonse, but you can call us Ed and Al.”Ed answers.
“**they look familiar and their names also sound familiar.**”Hikari thinks.
**oh well**She thinks and shrugs it off.
Hikari leads Ed and Al back to her house then says,”Here ya go you're outta the woods.”
“Thanks and we were wondering if you could help us/”Ed asks.
“Yeah what with?”She asks.
“Have you ever heard of a girl by the name Hikari Hinashi?”Ed asks.
“Yeah…I have.”Hikari says.
“Do you know where she is?”Al asks.
“She `s standing right in front of you.”She says.
“Hikari!!!!”Al yells giving you a hug.
“Uh…Al…Can't…breath!”Hikari coughs out.
“Nice to see you again.”Ed says sticking out his hand.
Hikari takes Ed's hand, but pulls him into a big hug.
“Oh Ed I've missed you so much!”She cries.
Hikari is crying tears of happines.
“Hikari…Where's your sister Kohaku?”Al asks.
“Oh…”She says quietly,”She died 3 years ago. That's why I moved back here. Ed when I saw that your house was burned down, I thought I had lost you and Al too.”
“Sorry Hikari but went and became a State Alchemist.”Ed replies.
“I was going to leave tomorrow to go become one like both of my parents were, wanna come with me?”Hikari asks.
“Sure”Ed replies,”Gotta place for us to stay?”
“You can stay in Kohaku and I's old room and I'll sleep on the couch or whatever you wanna do.”She says.
“That would be nice Hikari thanks”Ed says.
We walk in to the house, I cook dinner then we all go to be to be ready to get up the next morning.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~Preview~
“Wagh?!”Hikari screechs to a rude awakening of 2 people coming through the front door and throwing open the curtains. Ed and Al come down stairs at the sound of Hikari's voice.
“Good Morning Hikari Hinashi, FullMetal,Al.”The voice says.
TBC
 
Find out what happens next time on The LightMetal Alchemist