Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ the outrageous FMA escapade of the harebraineds and feebles ❯ the cyan alchemist ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kaz: T_T
I still cant believe that my brat little sister did that horrible thing to me…
After all my hard work!!!
Darn! Darn! Darn!
I didn't even know how she got my password….
+sobs+
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Chapter 7: The Cyan Alchemist
 
“ So what happened?!” Kae nervously rushed to Rhenne. “ Is it really hard? How's your Practical exam?”
 
Rhenne remained silent. She was still in the state of shock. She couldn't believe that she almost toasted poor Zack.
Al noticed the unusual aura in Rhenne, “ Is something wrong with her? Don't tell me se freaked out while taking the exam?” he asked worriedly.
 
“ No she didn't.” Roy answered for Rhenne. He carefully handed her to Kae. “ By the way, where are the others?”
 
“ They went somewhere else. Could you please tell us what really happened?” She was totally concerned about Rhenne. She has never seen her like that ever since they were 8 years old.
 
Roy cleared his throat, “ Please take care of her. She's in complete state of shock. I guess it's because of her pretty astounding practical exam.”
 
“Why? What did she do?” Al asked.
 
“ Well she almost toasted one of the examinees. It appears that Mr. Zack Bolton has a huge crush on her. Too bad … the guy is a total pervert…” Roy smirked.
 
“As if you're not the same with him… Mustang…” Ed arrived. “ I saw that display. I never thought she could actually do that.”
 
“ So you're here.” Roy tried to ignore what Ed said about him. “ I hope you did what I order you… did you find it hard?”
 
“AND WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT I WILL GIVE UP ON THAT STUPID ASSIGNMENT!!! DON'T BE RIDICULOUS!!! I'M NO LONGER A CHILD!!!”
 
“ Brother, that's not what he meant!!”
 
Kae broke the chaos between Ed and Roy, “ I beg your pardon. You mean to say that someone was actually swept by her fake charms!!!! That's preposterous!! I guess she did it again! That dirty trick!!!!! Playing innocent and naive!!” she roared.
 
“ You mean that she's much worse than I imagined….” Roy laughed.
 
Ed agreed, “ You're absolutely right!!! That girl is a horrible monster!!!”
 
“ EXCUSE ME!! I'm not that evil you know!! How could you say something harsh about me!!” they were all surprised when Rhenne suddenly whined. “ It's just so happened that I look like an angel!” she laughed like a true villain.
 
“ I pity those who were deceived.” Ed teased.
 
“ By the way Rhenne, I want you to return tomorrow for your result. I wish you gook luck. Hope you pass it… see yah..” he smirked then went back to the H.Q.
 
+ The next day+
 
Rhenne asked Kae to accompany her. She didn't want to ask Ed and Al for another favor.
 
Rhenne seemed to have fully recovered about yesterday. She looked extremely cheerful. She was wearing lavender off shoulder blouse and white Capri pants. On the other, Kae was wearing mint green tube top and baby blue bohemian mini skirt.
 
Even if they never wanted to, all eyes were on them. It seemed as though they were scanning them from head to foot.
 
Rhenne entered Roy's office alone. Kae chose to wait in the lobby.
 
And just like the others, Roy stared at her for a long time. She was completely annoyed because she couldn't believe that he would also do that. “ Colonel Mustang… c-can I have the result…n-now…”
 
“ Yah you're right! I almost forgot!!” Roy threw her a shiny silver pocket watch just like Ed's. “ Congrats… you successfully passed the exam.”
 
Rhenne's eyes glowed with intense amusement. “ I cant believe this!!! I actually did it!!!”
 
Then Roy took a certificate out of his drawer. It's a certificate indicating her official second name.
 
“ The fuhrer was really impressed with your skill.” Roy smirked. “ You used alchemy to create high voltage of electricity. And you used poor Zack in your experiment…. You just toasted your admirer right in front of our faces…” he laughed a little as he recalled the incident. “ So from now on your second name will be…”
“ Cyan Alchemist…” Rhenne read the name that the fuhrer gave her. “ I am the Cyan Alchemist…”
 
“ Yes… you will use that as your code name. Your second name is based on your special skill…. But Rhenne…. Please….” Roy added. “If you don't like your suitors…. Don't use your alchemy on them… the poor guy almost turned into ashes…”
 
Rhenne took the paper on Roy's desk and turned around, “ Yah…yah… I know… but… do me a favor… would you please stop staring at us like some kin of a pervert or I might do exactly the same thing to you…” she squealed as she walked away.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Kaz: This one is pretty short.
But you better watch for the next chapters…
There will be several disasters…
Lovers…
And makeovers….