Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped! ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Disclaimer: I do not own FMA although I wish I did, I do not. However I do own Isaac he's all mine and none of you can have him! Muhahahaha!
 
Trapped!
 
“Hey! Roy wait up you know mom said not to come this far from home! Where are you goin'!?” called a black haired boy who looked to be no more than six years old, his hurried footsteps echoing along the sidewalk as he chased after his younger brother. Roy was also around six years old and wore the same black hair as his sibling Isaac Mustang, they were twins both born on the same night.
 
“Roy!” Isaac screamed, still the boy in question didn't stop nor answer he continued running until he stood outside the gates of a large building. Isaac was only a few steps behind Roy when he stopped and Isaac not paying attention ran into Roy.
“What is this place Roy?” Isaac asked as he stood and stared at the building in awe.
“I heard it was the militaries central headquarters”
“The military!?
“Yup, and when I'm older I'm gonna join”
“You know dad hates the military Roy he tells us this everyday!”
“So I'm gonna be the best military guy ever!”
“Right...” the older boy sighed, “and when I'm older I'll own a zoo” he stated as he walked away leaving his brother to stare after him.
“I will and when I do I'll make you do ALL my chores!” Roy cried running after his brother.
 
`When mom found out where we had been we got into so much trouble...' “Sir...Sir...” came a voice that to Roy's ears sounded distant and faint, 'But like usual Isaac blamed me. I wonder where you are now...'
 
“With all due respect sir” lieutenant Hawkeye stated in her usual monotonous voice while cocking her gun and resting the barrel on Roy's head, “maybe instead of daydreaming you should be getting back to work”. Roy immediately snapped to attention when he heard the usual click of the guns safety switch being turned off. Riza inwardly smiled when she saw the colonel flinch then immediately start signing the overdue paperwork on his desk.
 
“Lieutenant you...” the colonel started.
“Back to work sir” Riza mumbled while holding the gun closer to Roy's head. Seeing as he wasn't going to get out of this Roy began to sign the papers again.