Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Miaka against the Dark Lord ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER
 
kaz: I don't own the characters from Fushigi Yuugi and Harry Potter.
 
_________________________________
 
Kings Cross station.
 
It was a rainy night. Though it was only 7 o'clock in the evening, a huge crowd was already heading home. They were afraid to be caught in the dark. The reason is because of the mysterious killings tat has started last month.
 
“ How funny… Muggles are still easy to scare” Voldemort, with is new body, was standing alone in the crowd. He was waiting for Wormtail to return with their tickets.
 
It has been a month since Voldemort succeeded in regaining is body back. With the help of Harry's blood, Wormtail's flesh, and his father's bones, he got what he needs for revenge…his own body.
 
But even though he has gotten his body, he failed to kill Harry for the fifth time. The reason was because he hasn't fully recovered his energy and powers. That's why he decided to let is death eaters do his first plan. Kill the muggles, witches and wizards.
 
`If only I could get my powers back as soon as possible, I don't have to stay on my filthy father's house!'Voldemort told himself. 'That place is making me sick! Darn! I cant wait to get my hands on that meddling kid again!' Voldemort clutched his ands with so much anger.
 
Voldemort was in that situation when a young Japanese man accidentally bumped on him. But because he was bigger, the young man was sent to the floor instead.
 
“Uhm…I'm so sorry f-for b-bum. ping on you s-sir” Though he was the one hurt, the young man bowed to apologize. “ I was careless for not looking on my way” The young man looked at Voldemort with sincerity.
 
But all Voldemort did was to stare at him. He didn't even bother to open his mouth. And just what he expected, the young man was startled on his cold looking eyes. He sensed fear from the young man. He noticed that the young ma's body was shaking. And then he heard someone calling a name.
 
“KEISUKE! What's with the hold up? Come on let's go! The train is here!”
 
“CO-MING!” The young man quickly ran off. Voldemort noticed that the young man dropped something on the floor. It was an old book. Voldemort didn't know what made him picked it. Suddenly he felt a bit strange the moment he touched the book.
“Why am I feeling strange… Is it because of this book?” Voldemort stared at the book as though he was scanning it from outside to inside. “Wait. There something written on the spine.” Voldemort said to himself.”Hmmm…its in Chinese…well I guess this is an ancient Chinese book. He thought of himself. It wasn't really a problem if it was in Chinese. With his great intelligence, he could speak and understand more than Chinese.
 
“My Lord forgive me if I let you wait so much” Wormtail had finally returned wit their train tickets. “There were a lot of people buying too so I have to wait for my turn. I couldn't use my magic because you told me to act like muggles to disguise identity.”Wormtail explained. He noticed tat Voldemort didn't bother at all.
 
“My lord, its time for us to go” Wormtail whispered. Voldemort didn't even move a muscle. Wormtail looked up to ask if there was something wrong. And to his surprise, e saw Voldemort's face full of shock. Voldemort's fore head was sweating. His eyes were widely opened. Voldemort looked as though he saw something much frightening that hell.
 
“My Lord, is something wrong?” Wormtail was looking so worried. It was his first time to see Voldemort that way. For all e knew, voldemort didn't ave any fears.”
 
“ Nothing…nothing at all” Voldemort whispered. Suddenly a slight evil smile was drawn on his face. “I'm glad…. what I've been looking for just dropped an my hands…”
 
Wormtail looked so puzzled” what do you mean my Lord”
 
“You'll see…killing Harry Potter and as well as Dumbledore will just like a piece of cake”
 
_________________________________________________
 
kaz: please try to understand…this is my first fanfic ever…