Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ A Mysterious Play repeated ❯ 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
* Ren walks down the hall of apartments reaching to Jean's door and knocks, then leans against the wall. He's wearing on the most part the outfit,his hair braided in the back and sandals on his feet and a pair of white jeans
* Jeannie is wearing a pink sweater and a tight pair of blue jeans walking out blushing slightly "you look so handsome ren-chan"
* Jeannie taps his cheek and smiles "ready to go?" *walks down from her apartment talking to Ren as she walks "so what kind of anime you gonna buy? "I wanna buy ranma as usuall.. maybe some sailor moon people buy those alot"
* Ren smiles "Ya really think I look good? Well, I was going to look at what imports they had, perhaps look for the second season of Steel Angel Kurumi"
* Jeannie hmphs "yeah,figured you'd like to get a anime with a girl in it.. I thought I was your girl" *sniffles and puckers a lip looking at him ".but I know I'm not good enough"
* Ren smiles and wraps an arm around Jean's shoulder "Oh you,Silly,you know no anime girl can EVER take place over you"
* Jeannie smiles and nods kissing his cheek as they walk down the hallway to the elevators "damn straight!" *holds a v up* "tee hee"
* Ren grins and follows "Hey, why did you want to go so early. The place isn't going to be open for at least another couple hours"
<Jeannie> I'm all anime,and a girl *she giggles and winks* "well we could get easy seats and a sneak peek..I wanna see what they have before pulling my big bag of money out ya know?"
* Ren grins and snickers "Ooo you little sneak. Sounds like loads of fun. I heard they were going to be displaying some real cool new mangas, perhaps we can get a little peek of what they're actually like"
* Jeannie sighs "I got 50.00 that's barely enough to get anything good" *she pushes the elevator button hopping inside and looks to him*
* Jeannie smiles "hey..wouldnt it be sneaky.. hehe..to make love in a place that empty all our comic book favorites in the same place hehe.. im evil I know, oh well I can dream *small snicker* *pushes the ground floor button and waits, blushes "oh my god.. that was weird.. haha."
* Ren follows inside "I got lucky. Just did another freelance job for someone on the internet, got this" *holds up a set of 5 100 dollar bills
<Jeannie> Wow.. *she opens her eyes wide and blinks "how'd you do that? I never seen so much money."
* Jeannie looks at him chuckling "hehe..I was thinking of something.. I dont need money to keep me happy. I have all the happiness i need ..you know who that is?" *she pauses*
* Jeannie looks at him chuckling "hehe..I was thinking of something.. I dont need money, to keep me happy. I have all the happiness i need ..you know who that is? *she pauses*
* Ren chuckles "Oh, you're sweet,I know who" "Caught note of some of people from my school, still dunno how they all knew me so well, they wanted 3 cds of porn for some reason, as well as places to buy computer hardware cheap. Give it an all nighter and this is what comes out"
* Ren kisses Jeannie's lips
* Jeannie smiles kissing back "do ya know? though?"
<Ren> "Hmm, me?"
* Jeannie holds a hand up and shouts "RANMA!"
* Ren looks at her a bit confused
* Jeannie chuckles and nods grabbing his shirt bringing him to her lips* "of course you silly.. willy"
* Jeannie giggles and skips out of the elevator
* Ren follows out and holds out 2 of the 100 bills to her
<Ren> "Here, I owe ya"
* Jeannie blinks and blushes "for what?" *she takes them sticking them in her shirt where she gives Ren a small peak of her cleavage
* Jeannie winks cutely at him and runs to the doors walking out seeing its still early outside
<Ren> "Remember 2 weeks ago when you got me off my gaming and anime to actually study for that test?"
* Jeannie looks at him from behind running into a guy "oops scuse me.." *she looks up at him having blonde hair and blushes
~*The Guy apologises Immediately "was my fault ..sorry"
* Jeannie watches him passby
* Ren walks to Jean, watching the guy pass by
<Ren> "Hmm, I wonder who he was"
* Jeannie narrows her eyes and then looks at him and grabs Ren's arm "I dunno..I never seen him around here before..have you?"
* Ren shakes his head "No, I havent. Hmm, well looks like no ones around, shall we find our entrance?"
* Jeannie nods and looks at him with a look of fear a bit "..um erm yeah..lets go" *she looks toward the door and walks to the car "should we walk there? or by car?"
<Ren> "Hmm" *looks at his watch* "Well, it's 4 in the morning, so I'd think that the roads would be next to empty"
* Jeannie nods and looks at the watch too "alright so..we walk right?"
<Ren> "Whichever you'd perfer Jeannie dear"
<Ren> "We're at least 4 hours early, ya wanna just walk? I don't think it's too far"
* Jeannie nods "yeah..A nice romantic stroll sounds dreamy to me..lets go"
<Ren> "Alright, you're not too cold are you?"
* Jeannie sneezes "um oops.."
* Ren takes off his denim jacket and puts it over Jeannie's shoulder
* Jeannie smiles at him holding his hand as they walk to the comic convention
* Ren walks over to the convention center, seeing a small line over at one of the entrances "Well, looks like they're other people wanting to be the first in"
<Ren> "I can bet you there's no one in the back"
* Jeannie nods and looks around "alright...lets check it out"
* Ren walks around to the backdoor with Jeannie, looks at the door with the big "Do not enter" sign on it. He looks to Jean "You wanna try opening the door?"
* Jeannie nods and walks to the doors pulling on the door handles and pulls harder falling backwards the door opening right into Ren's front she blushes lookin at him "...oh oops sorry.."
* Ren rubs his face a little bit "It's alright. Tee hee, I feel so evil doing this"
* Jeannie giggles and looks to him the door slamming open "oops..
* Ren runs inside a little bit, then turns around "Well, ya wanna stand out there til it opens, or are ya comming in?"
* Jeannie nods rushing into the door
* Ren closes the door after her and hugs his arms around Jean "So now we're in. I think all the security guards are up front, where should we go first?"
* Jeannie smiles "The Manga!..hehe. oh wait.."
* Ren looks around a bit
* Ren looks over to Jean "You see something interesting?"
* Jeannie walks off to a corner and looks at the books in plastic and then to the videos on the table "damn. way way...expensive."
* Ren walks over "How much are they?"
<Jeannie> "about $30.00 a piece"
<Ren> "Geeze, damned import costs. *looks over to an odd book in a case and walks over to it and looks at it, then looks back to Jean* "Hey Jeannie come take a look at this"
* Jeannie blinks her eyes hoppin over to Ren and looks at him "what is it ren-chan.. hehe I called you chan."
* Ren smiles "It's the book titled "Universe of the 4 gods". The same book that's in Fushigi Yugi. Wow how neato, how much do you think it'd costs?
* Jeannie smiles and looks down and nods "yeah.. that is miaka's book
* Ren looks around the case, trying to find a price tag "Hmm, no price
* Ren looks at the lock on the case
* Jeannie looks at Ren "how..odd. no price maybe it belongs to one of the sellers"
<Ren> "Well, shouldn't we take a looksie in it? Do you have any hairpins or paperclips?"
* Jeannie nods and pulls out her purse sure enough finds some hairpins
* Ren takes the hairpin and begins picking at the lock
* Jeannie watching him
<Jeannie> is it working?
* Jeannie holds a hand on his back
* Ren after much work, the lock opens
<Ren> "Ha! Take that Gordon who said my lockpick skills would never come in handy!!!,Thanks Mi dear"
* Jeannie smiles "I know something that you could use that comes in handy
* Jeannie blushes hiding her face
* Ren looks to Jeannie "And what might that be?"
* Jeannie giggles sooftly "oh nothing..so open the book ..whats it say? a price tag on it?"
* Ren opens the top and takes out the book, first doing basic inspection on it "Still No Price tag"
* Jeannie sighs "damn.."
* Ren opens the book
<Ren> "Damn...."
<Jeannie> "what.. is wrong?"
<Ren> "It's all in Chinese"
<Ren> "They seemed to have gotten a perfect duplication of it
* Jeannie sighs
<Jeannie> lemme see it...I know a little of it.
* Jeannie holds her hand out
* Ren hands the book to Jeannie and looks at it over her shoulder
* Jeannie looks at the book and drops it "AHHHHHHH!!!! oh..man.. did you see that?!!!
* Jeannie backs away quickly and blinks her eyes
<Ren> "Yeah...what's wrong?"
<Jeannie> the..words. .they were jumping out at me..
<Ren> "Spoooooky..."
* Jeannie picks up the book raising a eyebrow and its in english "Hey ren.. didnt you tell me..these were in chinese?" *she lets him see she begans reading* "**..as the two were staring into the book..they were yet to notice the emense danger of the book as her lips started moving is when their true adventure began**"
<Ren> "That's odd...if I didnt say better,I'd say it meant us."
<Jeannie> "yeah.. it is..maybe?"
<Ren> "Well, think we should go ahead and read it?"
* Jeannie looks down and the lights go out she looks around "whats going on..??!!?"
<Jeannie> "yeah..lets..um read more."
* Jeannie hands him the book
<Ren> "Maybe we'll get thrown into an odd little world
<Jeannie> "Hahaha...funny like that could happen, that only happens in anime"
* Ren takes the book and laughs a little, working hard to read it "Gee, this is hard to read with this little amount of light"
* Jeannie looks at him and down at the book back at him "whats it say..?"
~*The Book says the first lines of the story from Fushigi Yugi which Neither ren,or Jeannie chan can remember right now**
* Jeannie looks to him "hehe..cute they have the same thing like on the show"
<Ren> "Yeah, still thought it was kinda odd with the script change"
* Jeannie nods and sits on a chair feeling it rumble as she sits down she stands up "Alright..I'm getting freaked out"
<Ren> "What wrong Jean? Nerviousness of getting caught getting to you?"
* Jeannie shakes her head no "This..chair was moving.. me"
<Ren> "Oh really? surrrrreeeeeeeeeee..."
* Ren wraps an arm around Jean "Well think we should keep reading it?"
* Jeannie nods "um..sure.."
* Jeannie snuggles in his chest "I..feel as though.. I'm a bit aroused too.so we have to do something so read away"
* Ren holds it out for Jeannie to read "Why don't you continue reading? I'm curious as to this story."
* Jeannie giggles
<Jeannie> "oh..ok..for you"
* Jeannie takes the book and begans reading
* Ren smiles, listening to Jeannie read
<Jeannie> "and then the kids look to each other in puzzlement as they were unfamilar of what things were yet to come their way suddenly the room they are in starts to shake furiously *she feels her feet rumbling looking below* "REN!..what is this.. whats going on?!!"
* Ren looks around and then at her "I have no clue...continue reading though
* Ren holds onto Jean
* Jeannie nods and continues "as soon as the two start to wonder whats happening he looks to her she looking at him a piece of the roof comes and hits the guy on the head while behind the girl the girl continuing the reading" *she blinks her eyes* "The girl is knocked onto the ground as well.. but I'm not on the ground ren..this is crazy" *As soon as she reads that part she is hit on the head but a piece of the rumbling roof and flops downward and see's darkness*
* Ren flops down on the ground
* Jeannie blinks her eyes and holds her head "oww..ren.. where..are..you someone.. hit me..hard..oh no...DID THEY FIND US?!?!"
* Ren gets up, rubbing his head "I got hit as well"
<Jeannie> what.. you two.. hmm..thats odd. I didnt feel anything till I read a piece of the book.
<Ren> "Could we really be living this book, like in the series?"
* Jeannie looks around seeing they are in a forest "HOLY COW..WE CANT BE..This is gotta be a dream.."
* Ren looks around, and pinches Jean softly
<Jeannie> "Owww!!!! REN!!!!!!"
<Ren> "It ain't a dream...I'm afraid.."
* Jeannie jumps up and slaps his hand gently "what WAS THAT FOR!!!!!"
* Ren takes away his hand "Well, ya know they say you can tell if you're asleep by if you feel pain. so I pinched ya..kinda like Yui did.. in the show"
<Ren> "So where do you think we are?"
* Jeannie frowns "I dont know..but something tells me we dont need to be here.."
* Ren looks around, then hugs close to Jean "think we actually got put into the book?"
<Jeannie> "cant..have its too weird.. this is real life.. this doesnt happen but in storys anime and so on"
<Ren> "Well, either way we're not where we were 5 minutes ago. What do you think we should do?"
* Jeannie looks at him "lets explore!"
* Ren raises a hand into the air "Alright"
* Jeannie smiles and giggles and walks around the forest looking around
<Jeannie> "Oh Shit.."
* Ren follows Jean, looking around the area
<Jeannie> "the book.. where is it?!!"
* Ren looks around "Didn't you have it?"
* Jeannie sighs "I.. did.. but .. I dropped in someplace.. hell if I know where.. lets go looking around"
* Ren looks around the forest for the book, eventually crouching besides one of the bushes "Wow, the plants are so nice"
* Jeannie walks down a dusty path looking around
<Ren> "We'd never have this lush of vegitation back home"
~* There's some rustling in the bushes
* Jeannie looks in the bushes
* Ren looks over to the bushes "Did you hear something?"
* Jeannie nods "yeah.. maybe its a animal.. I was seeing if it was a cute bunny rabbit"
* Jeannie giggles "I never seen one before"
~* A band of 3 bandits come out of the bushes, each with some daggers* "Hand over any money and you won't get hurt.....much"
* Jeannie gulps and steps back softly whimpering "...ren...it..s. no ..bunny.. um.. *gulps "I.. have no money"
* Ren looks over at them "We have no money,like she said"
~* They look at them, then over to Jeannie in particular "Well, perhaps we'll just go with a little bit of fun"
* Jeannie turns to ren and gulps "..Ren..give them.. the money.. maybe they'll leave.."
* Ren looks to Jean and whispers "I don't think they'll take our kind of money, but I guess I'll try" *Takes out his moneyclip of 300 dollars and throws it to them*
~* One picks it up and looks at it "What the hell is this?"
* Jeannie steps backwards putting her hand in her shirt pulling out some money and tosses it beside one of their feet
<Ren> "It's....it's money" *begins taking off his chain wallet*
* Jeannie gulps and nods "it is.. money. and right there is some more *points to his foot*
~* One of them walks over to Jean, doing a bit of checking out of her body *
* Jeannie looks around shivering "Stop Doing that!!! Thats RUDE!!!"
* Jeannie holds her hands over her chest
<Ren> "Hey, leave her alone!"
~* One walks over to Ren and smacks him "Shut up!I Wasnt Talking to You!!! *
* Ren is wacked and gets knocked down
* Jeannie gasps
<Jeannie> "STOP IT! YOU BAFFOON!"
* Jeannie_C runs to Ren and squats down checking him holding his head
<Jeannie> "are..you alright... ren-chan?"
<Ren> "Owww...."
* Jeannie turns angrily to the men "YOU SHOULD BE ASHAME OF YOURSELF!"
<Jeannie> "He didnt Do Anything to YOU!"
~* The Leader walks up and grabs Jean hard "And what you gunna do about it".*another one walks over "How bout she gives us some fun"
* Ren gets up and grab at the guys arm with the dagger, smacking as hard as he can at the back if his elbow, breaking it. He takes the dagger
~*The Leader yells in pain, another one slashes at Ren with the dagger, making a slash strait across the chest *
<Ren> "AHHHHHHHHHH!" *falls down on the ground, holding the wound*
* Jeannie spins to the ground the fight happening so fast she falls to her side* "NO...REN!" *she sits up and puts a hand on his chest lookin at his eyes with sniffles* "are..you ok? how can I help... please be ok..oh my ..god..this..cant be happening.."
* Ren hold up the dagger and flicks it at one of the guys, planting it straight in his stomach
~* The Guy lets out a wail and runs off. the other 2 follow *
<Ren> "They didn't.....get to you....I'm glad.."
* Ren is semi-slouched over, holding the wound
<Ren> "Owwwwiee"
* Jeannie frowns and hugs him slightly "..you didnt..have to do..that you know" *she cries a tear onto her cheeks*
<Ren> "Sure I did...I couldn't of let them go hurt you"
<Ren> "What kinda of a person would I have been if I didn't?"
* Jeannie frowns holding him gently "you couldve got killed..in this God forsaken place..I wouldnt want that"
<Ren> "They would have killed you as well" *works to stand up* "We'd better find a town, or something. Those bandits looked familiar"
* Jeannie blinks her eyes and nods putting his arm on her shoulder "Alright...but please be more careful.."
<Ren> "I think we are in that world...."
* Ren walks with Jeannie, still a bit hunched over, the front of his shirt well bloodstained now
* Jeannie frowns taking off her sweater wearing a white blouse still she puts it on his chest letting the blood soak in it
* Ren notices a town in the distance as they reach the edge of the forest "Hey, look!!!!!!!"
* Jeannie smiles and nods kissing his lips "so I see.. its some kind of village.. wait..a minute.. village..this is like a story book."
<Ren> "Hey, that's the same town as in Fushigi Yugi"
<Jeannie> "wha....oh man.."
* Ren points out "There's the Emperor's Palace"
* Jeannie looks to him "..hey do you think miaka.. or tamahome lives here.. think we'll see them?"
<Ren> "We might find Tamahome, wasn't miaka the girl who got brought in?"
* Jeannie nods "yes. aye she was.. huh.. whats wrong with my talking.. eeep..I'm getting scared"
* Ren continues staggering towards the town with Jean "This is weirder than some of the people we met online in our chatroom"
* Jeannie nods "yeah hehe.. those were fun times..hey. I'm getting creepd do you think there will be people like Universal here? like dragons...ahhh..what about ogres.. maybe trolls.."
* Ren chuckles "Hopefully noone as sexdriven. We'll have to see. Hey maybe you'll get to be the suzaku priestess"
* Jeannie shakes a bit holding him still she drops him hearing a scream and turns her head "Hey! hold on a minute ren" *she runs over to where the scream is and see's a girl being picked on she growls and holds her hands folded across her chest* "What the hell do you think you're doing Punks! leave that little girl alone!"
* Jeannie see's them ignore her so she reaches to the ground picking up a rock and throws it toward the leader
<Jeannie> "oops..sorry" *walks backwards with a eep look and gulps seeing how big the men are*
<Ren> "Jean....what have you done?"
* Jeannie see's the girl run off and nods and looks at the men holdin her fists up ".so you think you're stronger huh punks! well you're not!"
* Jeannie looks around and picks up a bigger rock and throws it toward them and see's them knock it away she gulps "..this... um is bad.. I..uh.. I cant.. be really doing this.. *she runs backwards running toward ren further into the town*
* Jeannie stops seeing ren and the guys cornering her
* Ren stands up putting his hands on Jean's shoulder's whispering into her ears "This is really not a good thing to do" *Looks to the men "Please, she had a bad bump on her head, she's delirious"
* Jeannie looks at Ren "..ren..why are you saying that.."
* Ren whispers into her ears "Play along Jean, neither of us stand a chance against them"
* Jeannie nods "Yeah Im Casper! dont mind me.. I dont know what color the sky is."
* Ren begins backing off holding Jean
* Jeannie blushes slightly and looks at him "...alright..so now..what?"
<Ren> "Let's hope they buy that.."
* Jeannie nods and holds her tummy growling "I'm hungry"
<Ren> "If we get outa here alive we can try to get some from the marketplace *continues creeping off still holding on to Jean*
~* The Men walk off thinking they are nutty kids *~
* Jeannie looks to ren and breathes a huge sigh of relief
* Ren keeps walking with Jean, seemingly getting weaker and weaker with each step
<Jeannie> "sorry..bout that.."
<Ren> "It's....alright"
* Jeannie holds rens arm "are..you alright..?"
<Ren> "I'm just feelin a little....tired"
* Jeannie nods "we need to get you into a Inn" *she holds his arm on her neck and walks cripledly to a inn*
* Ren follows, the sweater pretty well bloodsoaked, Ren looking a little pale
* Jeannie walks inside and looks to the man "please I need a room for my friend here.. I will pay you later on when I find some money.. but please can he stay here?"
~* The Old Man of the Inn looks very friendly "you two are not from around here, are you?"
* Jeannie nods "no sir..may we please..stay in your inn?"
~* The Man looks at her "well, alright. buisness hasn't been the best around here
lately anyways. Can you wash dishes?"