Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Flamer - Hotohori Strikes Back ❯ Part 2 - Take a hint and buy a clue ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Flamer - Hotohori Strikes Back!
Author: Mastermind
Pairing: Implied Hotohori x Nakago, Hotohori x Tamahome and Hotohori x Nuriko.
Rating: PG-13
Warning: Insanity, fluff, yaoi, humour.
Disclaimer: The wondrous Ma'am Watase own this marvolous series.. not yours truly.
Summary: Part 2 - Nakago sneaks into the palace, and something FINALLY penetrates Tamahome's thick skull.

Part 2 - Take a hint and buy a clue

Hotohori - Ooops
Entry # 448

Very, very sorry. Really. With all that blonde hair, I could have sworn it was.. er.. okay, with the muscles, I swear, I thought it was Tamahome. I didn't even notice he had long, lustrious, wonderful.. hair. Normal hair. It was dark. I thought it was my hair, really.

Besides, he's not.. REALLY the enemy, right? I mean, he's just a normal guy.. it's alright if he's the general in the rival countries army!

.. and anyway, I'm the Emperor! Who are they to question what I do? I'm allowed to have sex with the second (I'm first) sexiest guy in the world if I so choose!

.. off to find Nuriko. I think he may of had some sort of aneurism when he saw us.

Must tell him it was Tamahome.

Nuriko - THAT STUPID SON OF A %)#%##*.
Entry # 83

I can't BELIEVE he slept with Nakago.. and DIDN'T invite me! He is SO not getting his Christmas present. Besides, with all that moaning, I think Nakago MORE than made up for it.. *sob* Alas, I am alone.

.. again..

Hey.. WHY DO I KEEP GETTING JIFFED?

And why did he say it was Tamahome? Tama-Baby doesn't even HAVE long hair. *I* do. I wouldn't have told..

Bastard.

Tamahome - Did I miss something?
Entry # 13

I really need to look into why people are whistling at me when I walk passed. Also need to look into why they're asking me how good Hotohori was. I don't know why, really. I haven't noticed him being bad..

Nuriko still isn't talking to me. He seems even MORE upset than he was after the 'manly chest' incident. Maybe I have a 'piss of long-haired queers' siren..

Then why don't I annoy Hotohori? *snicker*

Okay, that was mean. Hotohori's just confused. Not gay.

..

...

....

IS THAT WHY HE WAS LICKING MY CHEST!? AUGH!

Nuriko - Whoa, SOMEONE pissed in his corn flakes..
Entry # 84

I think he broke my mirror with his high-pitched girly scream. I have NO idea what he's so upset about. But then, if Hotohori had licked MY chest I'd be screaming, too. For an entirely different reason, mind you.

Ha. That gets him back for calling me queer. Now I can call HIM queer.

STILL can't believe how long it took him to figure it out. I mean, you'd think the comics I was drawing of him and Hotohori in bed with me stabbing them would have given it away.

.. go figure.

Hotohori - Ooops, cont.
Entry # 449

Maybe I SHOULDN'T have told everyone I was sleeping with Tamahome. Now, not only are the guards looking at me funny, but I have to hire MORE of them because Tamahome is out for my blood.

Rumour has it he broke that horrendous statue of me in the front lawn that I haven't gotten around to tearing down.

.. wait.. maybe it's a GOOD thing. This might play right into my hands! Maybe I can even pretend to be mad, and then sentence him to sex!

.. still kind of sore after Nakago..

*SQUEEE* I can top HIM!

Brilliant, Saihitei. Pure brilliance. That plan is almost as lovely as I am! *giggle*

Tamahome - SJFHJKSHJKFS
Entry # 14

DIE, HOTOHORI, DIE!

Nuriko - AIEEEEE!
Entry # 85

HE'S TRYING TO KILL HOTOHORI! Doesn't he knew I'll NEVER get laid if he does that!? Hotohori's the only queer as good looking as me! I'll be alone forever!

Tamahome - Oh, the pain.
Entry # 15

They tied me to a TREE. The only thing I have is this journal.. so I shall write down my elaborate plan here, and then, when the time is right, I will steal away and KILL HIM.

.. maybe a shag first though.

.. but Nuriko would kill me.

Aha! I'll kill him too!

I'm so smrt.

.. smart*

Nuriko - v_v;;
Entry # 86

Now SHE'S helping the Emperor. Bloody skank. I'll bet she's just after his ass. Just because she came out of no where with a flash of red light and became the Priestress of Suzaku. Sheesh. You know, *I* could come out of no where with a flash of red light.

It would be so much easier if I could just steal Miaka's bod--

.. BRILLIANT!

~*~*~*~

And the plot thickens.. sort of.. o_O;; R/R!