Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Fushigi Souden - the Seigyuu Saga ❯ Legal stuff ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Before we start, I just wanna make everything clear:
 
 
LEGAL INFORMATION THAT STANDS FOR THE ENTIRE FANFIC:
1) I, Twin Star of Suzaku, do NOT own any copywrites to the anime series 'Fushigi Yuugi' - those rights belong to Yuu Watase-sama & her affilates/distributors/etc. I do not have written consent to use her universe nor any of her characters. If I recieve a written and formal request from Yuu Watase or her lawyers asking for me to remove this piece of fanfiction, I will do so willingly.
 
2) I, Twin Star of Suzaku, also do not claim rights to the name 'Fushigi Souden' - I am the third GM to a Fushigi Yuugi RPG by the same name. I belive full credits for the name goes to a lady by the name of Maxi Rose. I do not have contact with Maxi Rose, but I do wish her well.
 
3) any characters used in this fanfiction are CLAIMED by their creators, and whom are active players in previously mentioned RPG. PLEASE do NOT use these characters without the character's creator's permission.
 
 
*reads through again and nods* ok, I think I covered all the bases. ^_^;
 
OK, onto more interesting things.
 
Yes, this fanfiction is based off the plot line of an RPG. the 'Seigyuu Saga' actually takes place before our RPG begins, but I've been asked by my fellow players to write what happened to this particular group of Seishi.
 
BACKGROUND of the Story:
 
Seigyuu is acutally a lost 5th god within the Universe of the Four Gods, and he's also very unorthadox. Instead of having 7 seishi - one for each constellation in a chunk of the heavens - Seigyuu has four (4) duel-powered seishi. They have two VERY distinct powers, which you'll get to learn about as they're introduced. Seigyuu also prefurs to have a Houshi - or priest - instead of a miko (priestess)....
 
 
Joining our Play:
incomplete as it is, we do have a website that has a list of /most/ of our current characters.
 
http://fushigisouden3.50webs.com/index2.htm
 
To read what we've done, and what we're currently upto:
 
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/fs3/
 
If you'd like to join our RPG, please EMAIL me - the GM - at this email address:
 
fs3-owner@yahoogroups.com
 
 
 
now onto our story....