Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Sirius and Polaris ❯ Don't great the Reapper with love only ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~~~I'm very bad, bad Suke, bad! I've been wanting to put this up for over a year now, and I'm just getting to it.~~~~~. . . . / By the way, I'm dislecsic when it comes to spelling, if you tell me what I did wrong, then on the next chapter I'll put a smiley face by your name.I do not own Fushigi Yugi, I am not getting paid for this, but if you want to sue me then I could give you the loads of Home work I'm buried Under.

Sirius and Polaris
By Sukechanblah* memory
1 don't greet the reaper with love only

It was a normal day for the crossdresser, walking down the halls of the palace. He had a knowing smile plastered on his face, a seemingly "happy" smile that was actually a covert coverup.

He walked through the blank halls of the palace on his way to the garden. Every now and then he'd pass a maid or a member of the court, and on each a polite smile on there lips and utter disgust in there eyes, but they mattered little to him.

Upon reaching the garden he walked through the flower beds torwards the secretive ponds in the back. They were forgotten, just like kourin, just like Ryuuen, just like him.
that him. . . " " thats the freak. . " "Are you sure thats a guy. . ." "What an ecchii. . "*(1)

It realy shouldn't bother him, but ever since they go back from Mt. Taiitsiekun ( AN: I am soo sorry that I mispelled that, and That , and THAT), The court would not talk to him, nor look at him, but that didn't stop them from talking behind him.

Finally making it to his solitary get-away, he placed himself infront of th pond. Looking at his image in the pond, his thoughts went to his Kourin, his nee-chan, his imoto, his soul.
Nuriko, where the Fuck you at", screeched a rather ill used Tasuki.

*Thinking back to earlier that day, he and Tasuki had a small argument, witch resulted in Tasuki in a tree on the other side of the palace walls.*
Tasuki, hai"Nuriko answered him softly. Still stering at his reflection in the pond, he reached out his hand to touch his reflection, only to have the pond ripple at his touch. "Kourin . . ", Nuriko wispered a wave of tears then rushed upon him, he didn't bother to brush them aside. My kourin, My self, we were one, for eight years we were whole.
. " Tasuki was about to wack him in the back of his head with his tessen, when he saw the tears in Nurikos eyes, "wa'cha doin' over here, theres far better ponds and such around here. Hey Nuri . ."
Tasuki, there are far better places and far better people here." Nurikos' tears came in a new wave of sorrow. Tasuki is the only one who could see him cry, us cry. Tasuki has seen me before. Not the prissy smolder of worn down happyness I pretend to be, but me.
Tasuki said softly, "you know I didn't mean it like that. I mean shit Nuriko, come on, come with me tonight. I'll get 'cha out of the palace. I promise, come with me nuri look at me!" Tasuki turned me torwards him, He took my chin in his hand and with his free hand, he put on my cheek and used his thumb to wipe away my tears. "there know Nuri, what do ya say, hows about a night on the town."
I'd love to." Nuriko told him. Tasuki could be so sweet sometimes. Nuriko wished he was in love with him and not Heiki-sama. Tasuki then looked at me, took my hand, that was still hovering over the water, and put it in his, he moved a stray hair out of my eyes and stood up pulling me with him. He looked around for a minute, still holding my hand. Then with a hand on my cheek he said, "I was wrong Nuriko, this is the best place in all the gardens." He moved the hand that was on my cheek to my heart and continued with, "this is a far better place."
ya my plot thikins so much, it's ploting my demise!!:) :)
. Nuriko: Thinking back to earlier that day, he and Tasuki had a small argument, witch resulted in Tasuki in a tree on the other side of the palace walls.*
Tasuki, hai"Nuriko answered him softly. Still stering at his reflection in the pond, he reached out his hand to touch himself. . .
that was that r/r and I will put out the other chapters, or I'll put them out just to spite you!!!