Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ The Official Fanfiction University of FY ❯ A Gothic Nyan-Nyan? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Official Fanfiction University of Fushigi Yuugi

Like the others, this fic is loosely based on Camilla Sandman's "The Official Fanfiction University of Middle-Earth" I own none of the Fushigi Yuugi characters mentioned in this fic, and if you don't recognize a character then they're my own creation or possibly someone who got into my fic.

A/N: Many thanks to all my reviewers: Riina, TA Maxwell, LanaPanther, Ryuuen, SeiryuuGirl, Vampire Kid Kara, H4L(It's an honor to get my fic reviewed by you ^_^), Chibigreenwizardmon, Touya no Miko, and Melo Kitty. For those who requested it, I will get you in my fic sooner or later. This fic is going to be very long. There are four semesters, I plan 25 chapters per semester. So that means 100 chapters. ^_^ Love ya guys!

~~~~

Here's Rena's schedule. The classes with a * are ones she has with Vicky.

Monday:

Kouji- "Great introdutions and why they work"(periods 1 & 2)*

Soi- "Using skills to your advantage" (periods 3 & 4)

Lunch

Suboshi- "How common household items can make a deadly weapon" (period 5)

Nyan-Nyan Number Seventeen- "Free period/study hall" (period 6)*

Chichiri- "Magic and how not to use it" (period 7)

Tuesday:

Tamahome- "Why we are not copying Dragonball Z" (periods 1 & 2)*

Tasuki- "Physical Education" (periods 3 & 4)*

Lunch

Subaru- "The secrets to beauty and dating" (period 5)

Nyan-Nyan Number Thirty-Four- "Free period/study hall" (period 6)

Yui- "Parenting skills" (period 7)*

Wednesday:

Hotohori- "You'll never look as good as me, but don't stop trying" (periods 1 & 2)

Chiriko- "History" (periods 3 & 4)*

Lunch

Amiboshi- "Telepathy isn't always a good thing" (period 5)

Nyan-Nyan Number Eight- "Free period/study hall" (period 6)

Tokaki- "Tokaki's secret room of secret stuff" (period 7)*

Thursday:

Miaka- "How to eat everything on the menu and still stay slim" (periods 1 & 2)*

Tatara- "Gardening" (periods 3 & 4)

Lunch

Tasuki- "Torturing Obake-chan" (period 5)*

Nyan-Nyan Number Fifty- "Free period/study hall" (period 6)

Keisuke- "How to be emotional and still be popular" (period 7)

Friday:

Yui- "The bitchy side vs. The non-bitchy side" (periods 1 & 2)*

Nuriko- "The art of cross-dressing" (periods 3 & 4)*

Lunch

Tetsuya- "Sunglasses 101" (period 5)*

Nyan-Nyan Number Eleven- "Free period/study hall" (period 6)

Nakago- "How to be evil" (period 7)*

~~~~~~~~

And now

Chapter 5: A Gothic Nyan-Nyan?

Rena awoke to a loud ringing in her ears. Once she remembered where she was, she reached over and switched off her alarm clock. Looking over to Vicky's bed, she saw her friend was already awake and dressed in a bright green tank top and khaki shorts, her silver hair tied back in a braid with loose strands dangling in her face.

"Morning sunshine." Vicky greeted cheerfully.

Rena grunted a hello and stuffed her head under a pillow.

"Uh-uh-uh, you can't do that." Vicky teased as she climbed on Rena's bed and yanked the covers off.

Rena didn't look up, feeling around for her stolen covers.

Vicky frowned, "Fine, stay here, be late. But remember our first class is with Kouji, and we have to hold him to his promise." Without another word Vicky jumped to the floor and began putting her shoes on.

"I forgot about that." Rena said, sitting up in bed.

She reached over and pulled out her suitcase, fumbling through her hurriedly packed clothes for a decent outfit. She finally settled on red t-shirt and black and red plaid shorts. She had learned from the previous night that anime hair was nearly impossible to style if you weren't accustomed to it, so she left hers down, pieces free everywhere, with her bangs spiking down over her eyes.

"Come on, breakfast starts in ten minutes and I am not going hungry on my first day." Vicky called.

Rena quickly yanked on a pair of sandals and ran out the door.

~~~~

The cafeteria was big.

Ok, it was more than big, it was gigantic.

The many tables scattered through the cafeteria were round, and looked to be able to seat ten or twelve to a table. Providing everyone took up a similar amount of space. But then you had to allow for the big eaters who needed more room. Rena was glad the staff ate in their rooms, or the lounge. Miaka would've taken up five tables with her lunch.

A Nyan-Nyan approached the two girls, the number Thirteen on it's vest. This Nyan-Nyan was slightly different from the others however. Her blue hair was dyed black, with only a few aqua streaks showing through. Her face was covered in dark makeup, her fingernails painted, three earring studs decorated each ear, and her outfit a mix of black, dark blue, and silver.

"What do you want to eat?" She asked Rena.

"Um. . .fruit loops, please." Rena replied.

"And you?" She asked, turning to Vicky.

"Scrambled eggs." Vicky said.

Nyan-Nyan Thirteen gave the girls a quick look over, staring at them a moment with a drab expression, before heading back into the kitchen to get their food.

Rena and Vicky stood silent for a moment, before the realization hit them.

Rena leaned over and whispered, "Was that a gothic Nyan-Nyan?"

Vicky nodded without a word.

"Huh?" Rena scratched her head, "Well now I've seen everything."

~~~~

"And then I said, wait a second, you mean that was Miaka?"

The table erupted into laughter from the joke a blonde-haired boy had made. Rena recognized him as the man in his earlier twenties she had seen on the first day. When he saw Rena and Vicky coming over he waved, a cheerful smile on his lips.

"Hey! Vick-ay!" He yelled with a slight New Jersey accent.

"Hey! Mike-ay!" Vicky called back in a similar manner.

The two slapped hands when Vicky walked by, taking a seat on the other side of him.

The newly named Mikey looked over at Rena, seated opposite of Vicky, grinning at her, "Whose your friend, Vicky? She's really hot."

Rena felt the blush creeping across her cheeks.

"This is Rena. She's a Tasuki fan like me. This table is part of the Suzaku group by the way. You see those girls down there?" Vicky pointed to two girls with strawberry blonde hair, twins obviously, "Chiriko fans. And that girl back there." She pointed a girl with brown hair in matching ponytails draped over her shoulder, "Hotohori fan. Mikey here is a Tasuki fan like us, so we're on good terms." Vicky patted Mikey on the arm.

"Good terms? Is that all I am to you, Vic?" Mikey asked, using The Sad Voice

"We just met yesterday." Vicky shoved the guy away with one hand, growling under her breath.

Nyan-Nyan Thirteen walked out of the kitchen, tray in hand, and delivered their requested food to the girls. Rena was trying her best not to stare but it was just to weird. That Nyan-Nyan kept looking at her.

"See something you like?" Nyan-Nyan Thirteen hissed in a squeaky voice.

"Uh, no, I. .I. .I. ." Rena stuttered, feeling like the biggest idiot in the world.

"You shouldn't stare at people. It isn't nice." Swishing the black braids around when she turned, Nyan-Nyan Thirteen strutted back to the kitchen, glancing back at Rena every so often.

"Gives you the creeps, doesn't it?" Rena heard a familiar voice ask.

She looked beside, to where a girl sat alone, eating waffles. Rena had to look at her for a minute before she recognized her, "Ryuuen! It's you!"

"How's it going, Rena? Pretty good?" Ryuuen asked with a smirk.

"Yeah. We got in trouble with Kouji yesterday. But in the end he said he and Tasuki would give us a lesson in Mountain Bandit technique. So it all turned out for the best."

Ryuuen sighed, "I haven't seen one sign of Nuriko. I guess I'll have to wait till Wednesday when I have a class with him. Two whole days of waiting. But, for Nuriko, it's worth it."

Rena slurped on her milk.

"Ah! That wasn't half-bad! My compliments to the chef, whoever he is." Vicky said, throwing down her fork, "Come on Rena, we don't want to be late to Kouji's class." Vicky winked.

Rena swallowed the rest of her milk and dropped her spoon in the bowl with a clink. Running over to the place marked "DISHES", she threw the bowl in with a loud clatter.

"Hey! Those are breakable you know!" A female voice yelled.

Rena turned and saw a most distraught looking Suzano, with a hair net over her pale brown locks, scrubbing away at the breakfast dishes. Before she burst into laughter at the site of the Byakko no Miko doing dishes, Rena ran out of the room.

"Let's go!" Vicky grabbed Rena by the arm, and proceeded to drag her to class.

~~~~~

The girls made it in the classroom just as the bell rang, and grabbed the nearest seats they could find. Kouji was up front, sitting on the desk, not unlike many students would do, but never before a teacher.

"Hi ya Kouji!" Vicky yelled enthusiastically.

"Hey! It's you two again. Small world, eh?" Kouji replied.

"I'm holding you to your promise, Kouji." Vicky flashed him The Tasuki Grin.

"Promise? What promise? What are you talking about? You better start explaining, cause, I don't know." Kouji said, scratching his head in confusion.

Vicky giggled, "Silly Kouji, you know. The promise you made to us yesterday. You know, when you said you and Gen-chan would give us bandit lessons."

The class gasped.

"Kouji-san, is this true?" Asked a red haired girl.

"I can't believe you would promise such a thing to those bimbos." Another green haired peeped in.

"Tasuki can't waste his time with you, he has to spend it with Tamahome." Remarked a dark pink haired yaoi fan.

"Ahh! Shizuka ni! Gen-chan would rather die than screw with Obake-chan! How dare you even suggestion that my Gen-chan is gay!" Vicky roared.

"Well he is! It's so obvious!" The pink haired girl snapped back.

"Nani? You little. . ." Vicky's eye began to twitch. Had she been a celestial warrior, her symbol would've been glowing like a neon sign. "I'll make you pay for that!" Vicky grabbed the nearest thing to her, which happened to be Rena's fountain pen, and leaped on top of her desk, preparing to stab the pink haired yaoi fan.

"Say one more thing about Gen-chan, and I swear I'll do it." Vicky threatened, holding the pen over head.

Rena sank down in her chair, turning five shades of red.

"Take it back!" Vicky yelled.

"I won't!" The pink-haired girl yelled.

"Take it back you hussy!"

"No!"

Rena swore there were flames in Vicky's eyes.

"One last chance. Take it back." She snarled.

"I will not take it back, because Tasuki is as gay as you are a bitch, and there's no doubt about that!" The pink-haired girl stuck out her tongue.

"Ahh!!!!!" Vicky jumped onto the pink-haired girl's desk, thrusting the fountain pen at her. Rena quickly shut her eyes as she heard the gasps from the other students. She waited for the scream of the pink-haired girl, but it never came.

Rena cracked an eye open, looking over in Vicky's direction.

There stood Tomo, holding Vicky suspended in the air, Nyan-Nyan Thirteen at his side.

"Great. It's Mr. Freaky. Put me down, clown-boy, right now!" Vicky struggled to break free.

"Naughty, naughty." The gothic Nyan-Nyan wagged her finger. "You've been a bad girl. Can we use the punishment, Tomo?" Nyan-Nyan asked, staring up at him.

"Why not? It's been a while since we've used it and I'm sure Ashitare is just dying for some fun. Kakakakaka."

Rena shuddered at the trademark cackle, and watched helplessly as her friend was dragged out of the room by the Seiryuu Seishi.

"Well uh, that certainly was interesting." Kouji looked over at Rena, "Tell your friend I'll take a

rain check." He walked down the aisle of desks, a dazed look in his eyes.

The red-haired girl frowned in Rena's direction, "You upset Kouji-san."

Rena groaned and buried her head in her arms.

~~~~~~~~

Washu: Shizuka ni means Shut up ^_^