Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ The Official Fanfiction University of FY ❯ This Means War! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Official Fanfiction University of Fushigi Yuugi

Like the others, this fic is loosely based on Camilla Sandman's "The Official Fanfiction University of Middle-Earth" I own none of the Fushigi Yuugi characters mentioned in this fic, and if you don't recognize a character then they're my own creation or possibly someone who got into my fic.

A/N: Just wanted to let you guys know that I have two other stories I'm working on, plus writer's block is setting in, so updates might come a little slower. ^_^ But fear not, they will come eventually! Now on with the fic!

Chapter 6: This Means War!

"Now do you understand what you did was wrong, Vicky?" Spoke a voice wavering on a Sean Connery accent.

"Yes, sir." Vicky mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"And do you promise to control your temper next time?"

"Yes."

"Good girl. Hopefully I won't be seeing you again anytime soon. Keep up the good work. You can go." The person flashed a toothy grin.

Vicky slowly got out of the chair, and walked toward the door. She looked over her shoulder, and saw her high-official was still grinning like an idiot. She turned the knob, almost in slow motion, and opening the door just as wide as she needed to fit through, squeezed out and shut it again. Once she was on the other side Vicky bolted down the hallway.

A frighteningly calm, and somewhat human-looking Ashitare sat at a desk, twirling a pencil between his fingers. .er, claws, whatever. Sighing, he drooped his head down on his desk, "This job is really boring."

~~~~

When the lunch bell rang Rena had disregarded all forms of human life on her way out the door, she didn't want to stay in that room with Soi one more second. Three kids had to be sent to the Nurse's office for "minor" electric burns. 'Yeah, minor if you're a piece of toast.' Rena thought.

Scooting in at the Tasuki table of the Suzaku section, Rena pulled her schedule out of her backpack.

"Let's see, Monday, period 5, Suboshi, 'How common household items can make a deadly weapon'. Oh goodie, we're going to learn how to beat people with a lamp." Rena groaned and flopped her head down on the table.

A familiar pair of baggy black pants and silver slippers appeared in front of her. Rena raised her head and came face to face, again, with Nyan-Nyan Thirteen. "Oh it's you again, what do you want?"

"Your order." The gothic girl replied.

"Oh right. Um. . .PB&J, no crusts, chocolate milk with a bendy straw."

"What about your friend?"

"Uh, she's not here yet. Just bring her the same."

Nyan-Nyan Thirteen gave Rena a look before she walked away. Rena shuddered, "That girl gives me the creeps. She's always staring at me like I'm an eight-legged elephant or something. I mean, has she looked in the mirror lately? What kind of freak paints their face up like that?"

A group of painted up Tomo fans just happened to be walking by, and the so-called leader of the group, an obsessive Tomo fangirl named Jessie Ryo, just happened to overhear.

"You dare to speak badly about our Tomo?" Jessie hissed.

"You think your foolish Suzaku idiots are better?" Snarled another.

"For speaking so filthily about Tomo, we will make you pay." The third girl picked up her milk and threw it on Rena, giving her a nice big stain on the front of her t-shirt.

"Why you little bitch!" Rena shrieked, standing up, milk dripping from her hair.

"Oops, I'm sorry. Clumsy me, I seem to have dropped my milk. I hope I didn't get any on you." The girl cackled in a very Tomo-ish manner.

The group walked away, still laughing and strutting in their high-heeled boots.

Rena looked over at the table, her food hadn't arrived yet, so she grabbed the nearest thing. Mikey's chili cheese fries.

"Seiryuu sucks!" Rena yelled.

The fries flew across the cafeteria, dripping chili and flinging cheese, but they landed short, directly in the middle of the Suboshi table, who thought the attack was on them.

"Oh yeah?!" A Suboshi fangirl stood and picked up her tuna salad, throwing it at the Amiboshi table, where she had assumed it came from. "Well Amiboshi doesn't deserve to be a Seiryuu, nor does he deserve to look like Suboshi!"

"He doesn't look like Suboshi. It's easy to tell them apart because Suboshi looks like shit!" Yelled a strawberry-blonde haired Amiboshi fan.

"They're twins! That means Amiboshi looks like shit too!" Yelled a Tokaki fan.

"Well at least we're not in love with a dirty old man!" A Tatara fan yelled.

"Tokaki is not a dirty old man, he's a dirty young man!" The Tokaki fan retorted back.

"Well I say you all suck. Nakago rules the universe!" Bellowed a girl from the Nakago group.

"I hate anyone who dare tried to hurt my Tamahome!"

"Obake-chan is gay with Chichiri!"

The Chichiri table all stood, and believe me there was a lot of them, "Ok, this means war." Remarked a tall girl called Gator.

"Bring it on!" A Nuriko fan yelled.

The food started flying like shooting stars and obscenities were exchanged back and forth like a charity auction.

Vicky stood in the doorway of the cafeteria, watching a BLT soar over her head. She looked over to the Tasuki table, expecting to see Rena sitting down, eating her lunch, ignoring the battle behind her. But when she looked Rena wasn't there.

Vicky ducked and dodged her way through the cafeteria, approaching the Tasuki table, where Mikey was flinging Dr. Pepper at a Yui fan.

"Where's Rena? Wait, don't tell me. She ran out when all this started?" Vicky asked.

"Are you serious? She's the one who started this whole thing." Mikey replied.

"What?!" Vicky's eyes grew wide. She swore she could hear dramatic background music, and wavy black lines were appearing in mid-air behind her.

Mikey pointed to the middle of the cafeteria, where the food-covered blonde was, still screaming at random people.

"I don't believe it. This is so shocking I just may faint." Vicky said.

"Don't faint you moron! They insulted Tasuki! Get them!" Mikey curled his lips up in a snarl. (A/N: Ooh, sex-ay!)

"What?! Bad mouthing Gen-chan?!" Vicky's eyes flared, snatching a dish of mashed potatoes off someone's tray, "Rage of Vicky! Ha!" Vicky charged into the middle of the war-zone, throwing the potatoes, which ended up hitting a Nyan-Nyan. Luckily it wasn't Nyan-Nyan Thirteen.

Vicky appeared at Rena's side, giving one of her Tasuki grins to the blonde haired girl. "Thought you might need a little help out here."

"Vicky! You'll get in trouble again!" Rena exclaimed.

"So what?"

"Wasn't the punishment bad?"

"The punishment, as you put it, was an hour lecture on ceasing my wrongdoings from Ashitare. But I can see why they call it that, it's shear torture to listen to that guy talk. He sounds like fucking Sean Connery."

An image of a were-wolf like Sean Connery popped into Rena's head.

"If they make me go in there again, I'll go psycho on them." Vicky growled.

Rena smirked, and the battle continued.

~~~~

"What do we do? We have to stop this!" Chichiri yelled, observing the raging students.

"There's secret sauce on my curtains!" Houki shrieked.

"Somebody do something, or they'll kill each other." Amiboshi said.

"Stand back. I'll handle this." Tasuki pushed to the front of the group and pulled out his tessen. "Rekka. . ."

"Don't do it!" Chichiri yelled.

"You'll barbecue them!" Yui screamed.

"We want to stop the fighting, not burn the place down!" A Nyan-Nyan squealed.

Tasuki payed no attention, "Shinen!"

A blast of fire engulfed the cafeteria, emitting a scream from all the students. Most were able to duck underneath a nearby table for cover. When the flames cleared, only a fraction of the charred student-body remained standing.

"There, ya see. All it took was a little fire power." Tasuki said.

"My curtains." Houki moaned, looking at the scorched purple drapery.

"My cafeteria." The Nyan-Nyan whined.

"Who did this? They need to be punished." Tasuki growled.

"Them. It was those two girls over there." Squeaked Nyan-Nyan Thirteen.

The disgruntled group looked past the mass of students crawling out from beneath the table and cleaning grime off themselves best they could. In the middle of a cafeteria stood one blonde girl and one silver haired girl, cleaner than most, aside from the chocolate milk stain on the blonde girl's shirt.

"There names are Rena Welsh and Vicky Rawlings. Vicky was just sent to see Ashitare this morning. They've been trouble from day one." Nyan-Nyan Thirteen said.

"Is that so? Well. . .we'll just have to break them of that, won't we?" Tasuki put away his tessen, and approached the girls.

"Don't be to hard them." Chiriko called.

~~~~

"What the flippin' hell was that?" Vicky asked, breaking of a charred strand of hair. "What nut case decided to cover the whole room in flames. I could've been seriously injured. I could sue! Rena, I say we band together and run amuck, on the count of three. Ready?"

Rena nodded.

"One. . .two. . .three."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

Vicky and Rena broke out into a run, flying past the tables, and skidding around on the milk-stained floor.

"Amuck! Amuck! I'm running amuck! I have no sense of sanity! Look at me, I'm creating a public disturbance!" Vicky yelled.

A hand reached out and grabbed the back of her shirt, knocking her off balance. The next thing she knew, she was being hoisted over Tasuki's shoulder, and at that moment she could think of only one thing to say, "Hey! Cute butt."

~~~~~

Washu: *pokes her stubborn muse* Chapter 7 may take a little longer unless I get inspired. Stay tuned. ^_^