Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ The Wandering Maiden ❯ The Story ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authoress Notes: (8-18-02) Hey everyone! This is my Fushigi Yuugi fic! I will let you all know right now, Kiku is not a Mary Sue. She does not end up with anyone at the end of this story. We clear on that? Very good. Now, I hope you all enjoy the story! It may have some similarities with my other fic, which has three friends and me in it. But, I hope you all enjoy it!

All rights reserved.

~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue : The Story

There is a story, a story told to this day. It is the story of a young maiden who wanders the four cities of the gods, a healer and peacemaker. She befriended the families of the cities and the rulers as well. With every visit, she will enter the shrine of the gods and prays. She would pray before healing and after, pray for forgiveness or protection. The young maiden has no family though. There were rumors of the disappearance of her family. Some say they were killed in a war between Kutou and Konan. Another is that the gods themselves took the lives of them. Others say mountain bandits murdered them and she was able to escape. No one is quite sure.

She is known as the Wandering Maiden, bringing relief and hope for everyone town, city and village she appears in. What people don't know is that her life is really a curse. But then again, why should I be telling you this? It is better that she tell the story for you.

This is the tale of the Wandering Maiden.

I hope you enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~

Very short and simple prologue. The next chapter will be better. I promise. ~Lady Saturn