Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Torturing Tamahome ❯ Torturing Tamahome ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Torturing Tamahome

Wednesday, August 15, 2002

Author(s): Toni (supalley/Nora Neko) and Yume

Warning: uhh....Tamahome torture.....yaoi rape.........pure insanity.............I think that covers it.

Disclaimer: Toni and Yume do not own Fushigi Yuugi or any of the characters, we're just barrowing them so we can screw around with `em a bit. Enjoy ^.^

~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~

Toni: Oki-doki....everything set?

Yume: Yep. Are you sure we shouldn't have called Tomo? Well....he is rather attached to Nakago...

Toni: We don't need that homo! We can do this on our own! Demo....I think Tasuki would get a kick outta this....

Yume: Good point, but I really wanna piss off more people

Toni: *nods* right. Oh, hold a sec. Is our Miaka Insurance ready?

Yume: You bet! They won't know what hit 'em! Long live the Suzaku no Miko!

Toni & Yume: *laugh evilly*

Yume: here comes Tamahome!

Toni: Quick, hide! *both jump into a bush as Tamahome walks up*

Tamahome: *spots a large pile of money* O.O :) *drool....runs/jumps towards the money*

Yume: *whispering evilly* prepare to meet your ultimate demise!

Tamahome: *screams as the money disappears & turns into a flaming Homo who's been trying to sleep with him for a couple of months*

Homo: Tama-chan! *grabs Tamahome in a huge loving hug* you're all mine now! *starts to kiss Tamahome and do other things that are not to be described to any audience, let alone the audience of a PG-13 fic*

Yume: Let the torture begin!

Toni & Yume: *come out of the bush and begin to laugh hysterically*

Tamahome: *is screaming pathetically* help! help! No don't! Hey, don't touch that! He~~~~~lp! *screams continue*

Toni & Yume: *only laugh harder @ Tamahome and can no longer breath with chibi tears in eyes*

Tasuki: What the hell's all the noise? *looks over to where Tamahome is becoming a victim of gay rape. Stops. Blinx. Joins Toni and Yume in their laughter*

Tamahome Fangirls: TAMAHOME!!!! *suddenly stop and scream @ the sight before them* TAMAHOME WE'LL SAVE YOU!

Toni: Fat chance!

Yume: *attempts to grin evilly, but collapses to floor laughing like a psycho*

Toni: *pulls a dangling rope that appeared from nowhere and all the attempted Tamahome rescuers fall into a very large, very deep pit* Take that!

TamahomeFG1: You're mean! You're so inhuman! How could you do such a thing to poor Tamahome?

Yume: damn, we didn't get 'em all!

Toni: *to FG1* like we care!

Toni & Yume: *turn back to laugh at Tamahome @ the same time but @ the wrong moment and go pale/green* EEWWW~~~~!!! *turn away covering eyes*

Yume: That definitely should not be seen in public! *looks @ Toni and then they both burst out laughing again and fall to floor*

TamahomeFG1: Tasuki! What are you doing?! Help Tamahome!

Tasuki: screw you! This is perfect! Why didn't I think of it before? *falls to ground with Yume & Toni*

TamahomeFG1: Well if you're not gonna help Tamahome, I'm gonna go find someone who will! *runs off and comes back 5 seconds later with all of the Suzaku and Seiryuu seishi's including the Miko's*

*More than half of them are sick @ the sight of Tamahome and his butt-buddy, Chichiri has covered Chiriko's eyes while Chiriko is wondering what's going on*

Miaka: TAMAHOME!!!!! *shrieks, causing everyone (accept for Tamahome's rapist who...uhh...is still apparently *occupied*) to cover their ears*

Yume: Oh God of all the people, why her?

Toni: activate The Insurance!

Yume: *pushes the little red button on a remote controller* Trap activated!

Miaka: *stops and head turns sharply upward to sniff the air* FOO~~~~~D! *she cries as she runs towards a large table of food*

Toni & Yume: *turn SD with big shiny eyes and watch as Miaka falls for their trap*

Miaka: *reaches food & starts to chow*

Yume: Now for phase two! *presses another button and Miaka is suddenly in a cage, then the cage falls into a pit deeper than the one the Tamahome fans are in, and dirt falls in on top of that to bury her*

Toni & Yume: *evil grins* Long live the Suzaku no Miko! *are SD and waving around mini Japanese flags, then look @ Tamahome and fall to ground laughing again (no longer SD)*

Meanwhile, minna-sans reactions to Tamahome are:

Hotohori: *is sick in a bag* oh cruel fate, what has befallen him?

Nuriko: *is tending to Hotohori-sama while giggling* Poor Tama-baby......*giggles even harder*

Chichiri: *has gotten rid of poor Chiriko and now is observing the chaotic scene with a large sweatdrop*

Mitsukake: I don't think even I'll be able to heal that....

Nakago: I'm not even that cruel....

(Yume: *is whispering in BG* plea~~~~se let me throw him in! Come on, I'll even hook ya up with Tasuki!

Toni: *hits Yume upside the head* shh~~~! later!)

Soi: *hides face in Nakago's arm and shutters*

Yui: *is traumatized and turns away*

Tomo: *is watching Tamahome's rape as if it was his personal porn, occasionally muttering nasty things*

Miboshi: *scoots away from Tomo and is careful not to look @ the nasty scene*

Ashitare: *whimpers and looks away*

Amiboshi: Disgusting! *hides eyes and runs over to Suboshi*

Suboshi: *is too busy laughing to bother with Amiboshi or comfort Yui*

Amiboshi: It's not funny Aniki! It's nasty!

Suboshi: *only laughs harder and falls to ground with Yume, Toni, and Tasuki, rolling around with fits of giggles and laughter @ Tamahome's continuing screams*

TamahomeFG1: Why aren't any of you helping Tama-chan?!

Tasuki: Oh shut up! *whips out Tessen* Rekka Shinen!

TamahomeFG1: *all crispy*

Tamahome: *gives one final scream*

Homo: *faints on his Tama-toy sleeping*

Tamahome: *can't move because he was butt-fucked by a fat-ass, sumo-homo*

Suboshi, Tasuki, Toni, & Yume: *are still giggling like giddy idiots*

Suboshi & Yume: *are using each other as supports to get up....or at least attempting to*

Tasuki & Toni: *are doing the same as Subo and Yume*

Tamahome Fangirls: *finally get out of their pit and rescue Tamahome* Poor Tama-chan! *half stay to tend to Tamahome and kill Homo, while the other half chase Toni and Yume*

Toni & Yume: o.o oh crap.....*run and hide behind Suboshi and Tasuki*

Toni: Tasuki, make 'em crispy!

Yume: Swiss cheese 'em!

Suboshi & Tasuki: *blinkblink*

Tasuki: *shrugs* Rekka Shinen! *fries only a little of the fangirls* O.O

Toni & Yume: *grab Tasuki & Suboshi and run like hell*

Toni: Tasuki, fry 'em again!

Tasuki: Rekka Shinen!!! *fries all the fangirls this time*

Toni & Yume: Woo-hoo!!!

~End~

Toni: Torturing people (especially Tamahome) is so fun!

Yume: Yep! Nakago would be proud.

Toni: *blinkblink*

Toni & Yume: *burst out laughing*

Yume: now there's and idea....

Toni: heehee....Maybe we'll do something *nice* for Nakago

next time, ne?

Toni & Yume: *laugh evilly*