Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Torturing Tamahome ❯ Torturing Nakago ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Torturing Nakago (Tomo's Playtime)

Sequel to "Torturing Tamahome"

Wednesday, August 15, 2002

Author(s): Toni (supalley/Nora Neko) and Yume

Warnings: Nakago torture obviously.......a bit o' Soi torture too ^.^........that's it I think...........

Disclaimer: Toni and Yume do not own Fushigi Yuugi or any of the characters, we're just barrowing them so we can screw around with 'em a bit. Enjoy ^.^

~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~

Yume: hey Suboshi, is he ready?

Suboshi: hai. To a disturbing degree.

Toni: Perfect! Na, Tasuki-kun, is our Soi Insurance ready?

Tasuki: *wolf grin* hai. I got something special for that witch

Toni: Good. What about asshole's present?

Suboshi: Good to go

Tasuki: What about those stupid fangirl bimbos?

Yume: Already taken care of *evil grin*

Tasuki: Good. I remember what happened when Tamahome's fan club got loose. Don't let it happen again!

Yume: No worries Tasuki-kun!

Toni: Na! Hide, here he comes! *they all hide behind various objects*

Nakago: *walks into the room and looks around, but fails to notice one very important thing*

Toni: *nods to Yume*

Yume: *nods back and they both pull hanging ropes*

A chi-proof net falls onto Nakago, then Suboshi and Tasuki jump up and tie the ends together so he can't get out

Tasuki: *is grinning evilly as he and Suboshi drag Nakago to a small Janitor's Closet* we got a present for you Nakago....

Suboshi: yea....*evil grin*

Suboshi & Tasuki: *reach the Janitor's Closet and Yume and Toni open it* Heave....*swing Nakago back* Ho! *swing forward* Heave....Ho! *back & forth continually until* Heave....Oops! *They let go and Nakago goes flying into the Janitor's Closet*

Toni & Yume: *close and lock the door*

Toni: *swallows the key*

Yume: Bai Bai!

Nakago: *finally gets out of the net and is really pissed* You're all dead!

Toni & Yume: *genki grins and wag fingers* ah ah ahh! You haven't even opened your present yet!

Nakago: *growls then goes pale as he hears a familiar voice*

Tomo: Oh Nakago....

Toni & Yume: Look behind you!

Yume: Play nice with your new toy!

Tomo: *wraps arms around Nakago* I will.......

Nakago: ¬¬ what the hell! Get off of me Tomo! *tries throwing a chi ball @ the door for an escape, but it doesn't work*

Toni: ah ah ahhh~~~~! You're supposed to play nice.

Yume: Bad Boys go to bad places. In this case: Tomo!

Nakago: Hell NOOO~~~~! >.<

Tomo: Come to me~~~ Nakago~~~~

Nakago: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~! Hey! Don't you dare......Hey.....Hey.....Wait, No.....Ma-te! Yata!!! *screams like a helpless little girl* GEEIII~~~~!

The four troublemakers lean gleefully against the wall savoring every bit of Nakago's cruel, cruel punishment. As they stand there they eat popcorn and drink soda.

Tasuki: Hey Suboshi, pass the peanuts!

Suboshi: Toni has them

Toni: Here ya go

Yume: Hey, pipe down! I'm trying to enjoy the moment here! *Itsy bitsy Nakago, in the Janitor's Closet! There we trapped him with Tomo the Homo! There they are doing something very cruel....* (sung to "Itsy bitsy Spider")

Toni: Hey, who has the Mountain Dew?

Suboshi: shouldn't the Nakago fangirls be here by now?

Toni: Yume set a trap for them, remember....

(Elsewhere.......)

Nakago Fangirls: Whaaaa~~~! *fall into Yume's trap and sadly......are never seen again*

(Back with Suboshi, Tasuki, Toni, and Yume)

All: *laugh evilly...Nakago screams like a girl again as Tomo moans loudly*

All: @.@ EEWWW~~~~!

Tasuki: Now that's just wrong!

Toni: It's beyond wrong!

Suboshi: He had it coming....

Yume: demo....don't you think it's a bit too much for national TV?

Suboshi, Tasuki, and Toni: Nahhh~~~!

~5 minutes later~

Suboshi: Man, how long have they been going @ it?

Toni: I dunno.......How much money do you think we'll get off this?

Suboshi, Tasuki, and Yume: *stare at Toni*

Tasuki: *evil glare* that's a Tamahome question......¬¬ *glares even more*

Toni: What? I was just asking!

Soi: *suddenly appears* Where's Nakago-sama!?!

All: Waahhhhhhhhhh! Soi! *run to other side of the hall*

Tasuki: *wolf grin* Take this Ice Bitch! *presses a button on a remote control and a big rubber ball incases Soi*

Soi: Nani!? Get me out of here!

Toni: Anyone up for some kick ball?

Soi: O.O *glares* you wouldn't dare!

Tasuki: Okay! I'm first captain, any questions and you can answer to my Tessen!

Suboshi & Yume: *sweatdrop*

Toni: yea, whatever. Anyway...I'm second captain----

Suboshi: No, I am! For two reasons, #1 I'm older, and #2 you're always the leader of everything.

Toni: *glare* that's not true.........

Suboshi: Anyway, I'm second captain.

Toni: Fine...hmm...I always wanna be on the winning team, so.....*scoots over to Tasuki* I'm on this team!

Tasuki: Alrighty, winners on one team, losers on the other.

Yume: Grrrrrr!!!

Suboshi: Don't be so hard on yourself Tasuki.

(A/N: Toni- Time for my Nuriko moment....It's kinda scary, so if ya wanna skip the next thing that I say, I wouldn't blame ya ^^;; yea...anyway, sorry to distract you from the fic, please continue.)

Toni: Oh Suboshi, you're such a good actor! Don't worry, you don't have to hide your insecurity about losing. We won't kick your butts THAT badly......*puts hand to face and does a Nuriko giggle* Oh....*does Nuriko's innocent pinky thing* did I say that out loud?

Suboshi & Yume: Grrrrr~~~~~!!!! *Battle Auras and Sparks*

Soi: HE~~~~~~Y!! *is still pounding on rubber ball* let me out of here!

~Victory Suzaku vs. Seiryuu's the Best~

Suboshi is pitcher, first batter is Toni

Suboshi: *is holding Soi-ball (which is screaming and cursing at him) and grinning* ready?

Toni: *smirks* whenever you are.

Suboshi: *grins* heads up! *launches Soi-ball @ Toni*

Toni: O.O HEADS DOWN!!!!! *throws herself to the floor to avoid being killed by Soi-ball* Na! Subo-kun! Not so hard!

Suboshi: Oops, sorry. *smirks and launches the Soi-ball again*

Toni: *Ducks again* What the hell are you trying to do, kill me!?!

Suboshi: Not on purpose.....*snickersnicker*

Toni: grr.....that's it! *prepares herself*

Suboshi: *launches ball for a third time*

Toni: *kicks the ball hard, "accidentally" aiming for Suboshi's head*

Suboshi: *steps aside*

Yume: huh? ahh!!! *catches Soi-ball but flies backwards to ground* @.@ 8P

Suboshi: *smiles* strike 3, you're out.

Toni: GRR~~~~~~~~~~~! SCREW YOU! *trades places with Tasuki and mumbles incoherent swear words and curses*

Yume: *pitches Soi-ball (which is very dirty on the inside because Soi's been sick a few times) and accidentally pitches to Tasuki's head*

Tasuki: *catches ball and glares* let Suboshi pitch.

Yume: uhh....right.....*drags Suboshi to "pitchers mound" and bows to Tasuki* Gomenasai *goes to "outfield"*

Suboshi: *shrugs then turns just in time to catch the Soi-ball* Grr....@Tasuki

Tasuki: Pitch already!

Suboshi: *launches ball @ Tasuki*

Tasuki: *kicks Soi-ball so hard it flies away* HOME RUN!

Yume: Baka! You lost our ball!

Toni: *Looks after Soi-ball* Bai Bai Ice Bitch!

They all go back to leaning against the wall by the Janitor's Closet where the sounds coming out of it have changed.........

Toni: *grimances* is it just me.....

Nakago: *groans from inside the Janitor's Closet*

Toni: or is Nakago ENJOYING it now.......?

Yume: Oh God!

Suboshi: we should have put them in a sound proof room *winces as groans and thumps against something can be heard*

Tasuki: Think of it this way: it'll only embarrass him more when we air the tape.

Toni: *was checking the camera* uhh.....well, you better hope he was enjoying it for a while, because the tape ran outta film.

Yume: Oh thank God! Let's get out of here!.......leave the door locked.

(Once outside....)

Tasuki: *looks back @ building* Maybe I should burn it down, just in case.......

Toni: No! I want him alive for his humiliation!

Yume: I'd prefer him dead.

Toni: No! Physical pain goes away, but Public Humiliation lasts forever!

Yume: can we kill him after we embarrass him?

Toni: .............sure

~Next Day~

Nakago: *finally breaks down the door then turns to Tomo* if you ever tell anybody about this, I'll kill you.

Tomo: don't worry love-bug

Nakago: That's it! I'll just kill you now.

Tomo x Nakago Fangirls: Oh but why would you do that Nakago~~~~!?

Nakago: Yudesai!

TxNFG1: You can't hide now! We all know that you love Tomo-kun! And we got proof! *holds up a portable 13" color TV/VCR playing a recording of Tomo and Nakago screwing like bunnies*

Nakago: *turns to stone*

Toni & Yume: *are watching all of this through another hidden camera and are laughing hysterically as Tomo and Nakago are carried off by the yaoi fangirls*

~End~

Toni: Who should we screw with next?

Yume: hmm....Miboshi! For Chichiri's and Chiriko's sake!

Toni: Perfect! I never did like that demonic midget!

Yume: how should we punish him?

Toni: well....we've pretty much worn out the yaoi rape

torture, so~~~~~~~~~.........

Yume: Burning oven! We can fire it up with Tasuki's

Tessen!

Toni: *sweatdrops* maybe......oh well. We'll figure it out.

Toni & Yume: Ja ne Minna-san!