Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Varsity ❯ Wow, you're mean! ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Varsity 3

The game had begun. Player 24 had charged into it with gusto. The strange thing was, he was only trying to tackle one particular, red-headed player.

" Go Tamahome! Go! Go! I said go Tamahome, and show them who's boss!"

Hotohori groaned.

"Miaka, Tamahome is from South Star."

"Yeah, so?"

" We're the North Star cheerleaders."

" Bu-but he's my boyfriend."

" So, that's not my problem. We're North Star, and we only cheer for North Star."

"You can be so mean to me sometimes."

The crowd erupted in cheers as Nuriko made the first touchdown of the game. The cheerleaders soon joined in.

" Give me an N, a U, an R-I-K-O! Give me a winner! Not a beginner! WOOOOOOOOOOO! GO NURIKO!!!!"

Two cheerleaders were thrown into the air by the males, and then caught and sat on their shoulders. (You know how….)

Hotohori grinned from under Miaka's skirt. " Oh yes Miaka. Cheer, cheer cheer! I love this job."

A suspicious red drop came from his nose as Miaka began to bounce.

"GO TAMA- ack, I mean…GO TASUKI!!!!

This continued to go on until the end of the game. The score was 67-61. North Star had won. The team had grabbed a cooler filled with ice and water, and poured it on Coach Mitsukake's head. The coach, in turn had roared his approval at their victory.

………………………& #8230;………………………… ;…………………………R 30;……………

Awwww, the end. For this chap. anyway. You might have wondered why it took so long for such a short chapter. Don't worry, cuz I wondered too. I guess it just matters about how you feel at the time. 2 more weeks of school left, so I felt like writing for joy.

Thanks for reading and reviewing.

Ja ne!