Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ You'll Never Be Alone ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

You'll Never Be Alone

Author: Shiva of Ice

TV/Game Series: Fushigi Yuugi

Genre: Original

Rating: PG

Disclaimer: FY is not mine, nor are the characters.. I do own Mitsukai and Poco though.. Steal them and the eraser monkey will come after you! He'll chew you're head off as well! *evil laughter

Random Junk:

Shiva: Oh no! Mitsukai!!

Chiriko: What are you doing? You trying to kill her?

Jynxie: That's that point of the story..

Shiva: *kicks Jynxie* BAKA!! Don't ruin it!

Eraser Monkey: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *breaks free from the cage*

[The Three Run]

Chapter 4

"She's still alive. no da."

Miaka walked over. "Who is she, Chiriko?"

"My friend!" he yelled.

Poco whimpered and looked at them all, barking, sadly.

Nuriko knelt down, looking at the dog, poking it. "It's fuzzy.." He looked over at Chiriko, smiling. "Hey, don't be down! She'll be fine!"

Chichiri looked at Nuriko.

Tasuki snorted. "So this is where ya ran off to! Damn kid! Ya shouldn't have run off!"

Chiriko looked up at him, rubbing his wet eyes, glaring a bit. "Don't yell at me! I don't like being yelled at!"

A groan came from the bleeding woman and her eyes opened, slightly, her voice was weak as she spoke.

"Chiriko?"

He blinked, her head resting on his lap and he looked down at her.

She smiled weakly at him, her head moving on his lap. "So.." she coughed. "These are your friends that you told me about."

She groaned, in pain, shuddering.

Miaka walked over, kneeling next to Chiriko.

"You were the one taking care of him." She smiled, chewing on her bottom lip. "Thank you so much.." She looked at the other, they all knew there was no hope for the woman.

Mitsukai blinked, looking at Chiriko again, her vision blurred. "Chiriko.." she said, softly. "I can't see you to well but don't cry.. I don't like it when you cry.."

He sniffled, looking down at her, a tear dripping onto her face and she sighed, gently, reaching to her own face. "I'm bleeding.." She blinked, closing her eyes, taking in a sharp inhale of breath. "It's hard for me to breath.."

"You're going to be all right, aren't you?"

She blinked, looking at Chiriko and forced a smile, which was weak and she laughed, but it was cut off by a cough, she covered her mouth, getting more blood on it.

Chichiri looked at her. "She has internal injuries and they won't be able to heal.. no da."

Nuriko looked at Chiriko, who was still crying, but silently.

"You're going to live, aren't you?"

Mitsukai nodded. "Of course I am.. I made a promise to you, didn't I?"

Chiriko nodded, Miaka setting a hand on his shoulder and he looked at her and then back down at Mitsukai. "You did.. You said you'd never leave me, you'd always be with me, no matter what."

"I also.." she winced, feeling her body being shaken by pain on the inside. "Also promised to see you later on in life. I don't break my promises.."

Poco whimpered, licking her hand.

"Poco-kun.." She weakly petted the dog, leaving her blood on its white fur and she inhaled sharply, her breathing getting harder.

"It hurts to breath, Poco-kun."

Tasuki looked at Chiriko. `Shouldn't have yelled at that kid.. Now I'm regrettin' that I yelled at him..'

Standing at the gates of the temple was Tamahome, he was doing everything to not take notice into what was going on.

Chiriko sniffled, listening to her talk, softly, weakly.

"Come on, stop crying.. I hate seeing people cry.." She raised her hand, cupping his cheek, gently, smiling. "Crying doesn't solve a thing and you know that I'll live through this.."

He nodded, sniffling again.

"I'm just really tired.." Her eyes shut.

"D-don't shut your eyes!"

They opened, in slits and she looked at him, smiling and laughing softly.

"I just want to sleep, Chiriko.. I'm just.. so tired.."

Chiriko shook his head. "No! Don't! I don't want you to die!"

She blinked, eyes shutting. "Shh.. Don't cry.. Shh.. It'll be ok.. I'll be back, I.." her voice lowered. "promise.." her hand fell from his face and hit the ground, with a `thump', her breathing stopping with the fall of her chest.

Chiriko blinked, looked at her, the tears beginning to come out again. "Mitsukai.. Open your eyes! You can't die! You can't!"

Miaka looked at him, not knowing how to comfort him.

He looked at the still body of the young woman and he broke down, crying harshly, hugging her body, her blood smearing on his, staining his clothes, his face.

"NO! Open your eyes!"

Tasuki sighed, looking at Nuriko, who had broken down into tears, moved by what had happened just then.

Miaka set her hands on his shoulders, pulling him away from Mitsukai's unmoving body and he let out a small sound, looking at Miaka, hugging her suddenly and her eyes widened but she moved a hand to the top of his head, the other on his shoulder.

"Chiriko.. Shh.. She said she promised that she'll always be with you, didn't she?"

He didn't answer.

"She said she did and even if she is.. gone.. she'll still be with you, watching over you.."

He sniffled, his crying softening.

"I promise that she'll be watching over you.." She smiled, holding back her own tears. "You'll see her again.."

Poco whimpered and then howled out, knowing that his master was dead, that she would never see the light of day again, never hold him, never be able to see what the new day had brought for her....

"I promise you, I'll never ever leave you.. No matter what, I'll always be with you.."

"But.. I don't wanna leave you.."

-Owari-

-~-----------~-

Shiva: *crying eyes out* Oh my god! I'm crying! I'm crying!! No!!

Jynxie: Baka..

Shiva: My own story made me cry while writing it.. *sniffle*

Chiriko: Why'd you kill her!?

Shiva: I dunno.. *sniffle**wipes eyes* Didn't want to, seeing how close you got to her, but I had to! I was being bribed by my evil half..

Dark Shiva: *evil laughter* OH ho ho ho ho! You actually wrote the story! *laughs, again, doing the Naga laugh* and you killed her! How sad..

Shiva: *still crying* Yeah! And this is a damn short story I wrote! Only 4 chapters, plus the prologue which would be 5 but it's still a short story! DAMN!

Dark Shiva: You wrote it in one night.. In three hours..

Shiva: So what!? *sniffle* Yeah, the writing kinda sucks, but still, its a moving story!

Chiriko: You killed her!!