Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ You'll Never Be Alone ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

You'll Never Be Alone

Author: Shiva of Ice

TV/Game Series: Fushigi Yuugi

Genre: Original

Rating: PG

Disclaimer: FY is not mine, nor are the characters.. I do own Mitsukai and Poco though.. Steal them and the eraser monkey will come after you! He'll chew you're head off as well! *evil laughter*

Random Crap:

Eraser Monkey: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *rattling the bars of the cage* EEE! EEE!

Jynxie" *tired, unable to sleep* That monkey will die!!

Shiva: Uh-huh.. *sitting next to Chiriko, looking at the book he was reading* How can ya read such hard books like that?

Chiriko: You have to be smart.

Shiva: But.. HEY! You insulted me!

Jynxie: *groans* No, only you're intelligence, which is sinking down kinda low, because you have none..

Chapter 3

"You've been here for three days Chiriko, me and Poco-kun should've went out looking for them before all this.."

Chiriko looked at her, blinking. "But.. I wanna stay here, with you.. I don't wanna go with them."

She sighed, he had started up with this early in the morning. "You have to go with them when they come, you just do."

"But why?"

She looked at him, unable to answer. She didn't want him to leave either but she knew that he was needed and she sighed. "I don't know.. Just, lets drop this."

"But.."

"I said I don't want to argue with you."

He fell silent and watched her watch outside and he followed her, sitting on the sideway of the temple, looking at Mitsukai, blinking.

She looked at him.

"I don't wanna leave here.. I like it here."

She blinked.

He sniffled, wiping his eyes. "It's really nice here and there's no yelling. You don't yell at me for doing anything wrong, that's what I like about you! You actually care about me! I don't know about the others.."

She gave him a sorrowful look and blinked. "Chiriko.."

He sniffled, again and began to cry, wiping at his eyes.

"Chiriko," she said, again, looking at him, feeling something pull and tear at her heart. "Chiriko don't cry." She walked over and fell to her knees, gathering him in her arms and hugging him, her bangs covering her eyes. "No need to cry.."

He stopped, eyes widening from her gentle hug.

"I promise you, I'll never ever leave you.. No matter what, I'll always be with you.."

"But.. I don't wanna leave you.."

Tears stung at her eyes and tears began to flow as she hugged him tighter, her shoulders quivering. "I don't want you to leave either, Chiriko but you're going to have to.. You play an important role in life.."

He blinked, feeling a salty tear falling onto his cheek.

"You're crying.."

She sniffled and just knelt there, hugging him tightly. "Never will I leave you.. Maybe, later on in life, we'll meet again.."

"Touching." Came a voice from a tree and Chiriko blinked, eyes widening, looking towards the tree the voice came from.

Mitsukai blinked, letting Chiriko go and stood, rubbing her eyes dry and turned. "Who's there?"

Poco wobbled out of the temple and started to bark, towards a tree and she looked over at the one he was barking at.

From the tree dropped a person, who was wrapped in a big sheet looking thing and the only part of the person to be seen was the eyes.

"S-Soi!"

"Good thing you remembered me, child.." She walked towards them but Mitsukai stayed in front of Chiriko, guarding him.

"W-what do you want here?"

"Just his life.. With one warrior out of the way I don't think the others would be able to go on and summon Suzaku.."

Mitsukai glared at Soi. "You'll have to kill me to get him.."

Soi chuckled. "That won't be hard.." She walked forward and hit her aside, making her hit the ground, hard, her head slamming into a rock.

She winced, in pain, vision blurred as she tried to see Chiriko. `Where is he?' She thought, trying to push herself up. `I won't let anything happen to him..'

Soi blinked. "So, you're still alive.." She walked over to Mitsukai and laughed. "I thought you would've passed out. Oh well I'll have to kill you a harder way.." She glanced up at the sky and then back down at Mitsukai, who was breathing heavily, blood apparent as it slid down from her head, dotting her forehead.

She coughed, blood coming from her mouth and she blinked as a sudden wave ran through her and it felt as if her insides were being torn apart.

Chiriko watched, in sheer horror, as she screamed out in agony from some unknown force slowly killing off Mitsukai.

"Stop it!" he cried out. "Leave her alone! She has nothing to do with all this!!"

Her screaming died down as she laid there, unconscious and Soi turned, looking at him, blinking.

"You care about her?"

"Of course I do!" he yelled, tears brimming his eyes. "She's my friend! I won't let you hurt my friends!!"

Soi laughed, to herself. "Oh, that can be arranged.. You won't be able to hurt me if I kill you, child.."

Mitsukai just laid there, not moving, blood coming out of more then evident wounds, blood seeping from her mouth, dripping the ground and Chiriko blinked, looking at her. "She'd gonna die now!" he yelled.

"She got in the way.."

She turned from him and began to walk off. "They're coming and I can't kill you when they're here.." She disappeared and Chiriko stumbled over to the unmoving woman body, looking at her, shaking her shoulder.

"Wake up, Mitsukai, please.."

She didn't, she just laid there, bleeding from every cut on her body and Poco wobbled over, licking at his owner face, whimpering.

"Please, open your eyes!"

She still didn't.

"PLEASE!" He continued to shake her shoulder when they arrived.

Miaka smiled. "Chiriko!"

He didn't take notice of her, he was to busy trying to wake her up. "Please," he begged, sniffling, wiping his eyes. "Open your eyes.. You can't die.."