Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ You'll Never Be Alone ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

You'll Never Be Alone

Author: Shiva of Ice

TV/Game Series: Fushigi Yuugi

Genre: Original

Rating: PG

Disclaimer: FY is not mine, nor are the characters.. I do own Mitsukai and Poco though.. Steal them and the eraser monkey will come after you! He'll chew you're head off as well! *evil laughter*

Random Crap:

Shiva: la la la.. Me likies the story so far, how about you Chiriko?

Chiriko: You make me act like a little kid.. *reading a book on physics and astrology*

Shiva: *sweatdrops* Aren't you eight?

Chiriko: *sighs* No.. I'm older then that.. *flips the page, blinking, skimming through it*

Eraser Monkey: EEEEEEEE!!!!

Shiva: SHUT UP!!!

Chapter 2

[Somewhere on the road]

"Where could that runt have gone?"

"Tasuki! Don't call him that! He may be a child but still, he acts mature."

He sighed, heavily, looking at the woman who was scolding him. "Whatever ya say Miaka.. But, still, he shouldn't have run off like that!"

Nuriko looked at him, slyly, grinning. "Shouldn't have yelled at him like you did."

"Stay outta this!"

"Stop fight, no da.."

The two looked at Chichiri, glaring and Miaka was standing there, scratching the back of her head, blinking.

"We have to find him.."

The all looked at Tamahome.

"He's one of the warriors and one of Miaka's protectors.."

She blushed, gently, fiddling with her hair.

"I feel his chi, no da.."

Nuriko smiled, happily, the search for the kid would finally end up in success. "Where is he, Chichiri?!"

Chichiri pointed down the road. "Quite a whiles walk though.." He looked around. "I'd say a few days, no da.."

Everyone sighed and Tasuki growled. "I'll go after the brat myself if I have to!"

"Tasuki!"

-~----------~-

The day was closing and night was coming in, the small temple was lit, dimly, by hanging lantern lights and Chiriko was sitting outside, looking up at the sky, at the sky, pointing out the constellations to himself, the moon illuminating over everything.

"Chiriko, come on in.."

"Huh?" He glanced over his shoulder and towards Mitsukai and smiled. "In a minute, please?"

She laughed, stepping out and towards him, sitting next to him.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.

"The constellations."

"Oh.. I can't tell one from the other."

Chiriko smiled. "I'll show you the Suzaku warrior constellations."

She smiled at him. "Ok.."

He had taught her all twenty-eight constellations and she was still a bit confused by most of them.

"Ok.." she said, pointing one out. "That's Tamahome's," she paused, pointing to the one a bunch a stars away. "And thats yours?"

He nodded.

She smiled, patting his head. "Who would have thought that a cute kid like you was a warrior for Suzaku and Miaka was the priestess."

He blinked, his voice going into a whiny tone. "Oh no.. It slipped.." He looked at her. "Don't tell them, please! I don't want to get in trouble for it."

She blinked, surprised. "I won't I promise.." She patted his cheek. "It's ok, don't worry, I won't tell him. I promise, really I do."

He blinked and watched her stand.

She helped him up, taking him inside. "Well, you should get some rest, ok? I'll watch for you're friends and if I see them I'll wait till morning to wake you."

"But.."

She silenced him with a tap to the head.

"Won't hear any buts.. I don't want to argue with you, ok?"

He nodded as she led him into a room and he yawned.

"You want to undress?" she asked and he looked at her surprised, shaking his head.

"Ok," she said, smiling. "I'll be in to check on you soon.."

-~----------~-

Miaka covered her mouth, yawning. They had gotten no where in the time they had spent walking. It would have been better if a tradesman went by and then they could have gotten a ride to wherever Chiriko was.

She looked up at the sky, sighing. "I hope he's okay," she muttered, to herself, leaning against a tree, hands behind her back.

The others, except for Chichiri, had gone to sleep.

She looked over towards Chichiri, blinking and pushed away from the tree, walking over to him, blinking. "What are you doing?" she asked, looking over his shoulder.

"I feel another person chi, with Chirikos.."

She blinked. "Really?"

"Yes, but he's not in trouble, there's no need to worry about him. He's in good hands, the person is taking care of him, no da."

"Thats good but.. Why do you think he ran off like that? It's not like him.."

"He was upset with Tasuki yelling at him, no da."

Miaka sighed, looking over towards Tasuki, who still looked angry, even when he slept.

"Maybe you're right," she said, softly. "Tasuki has been grumpy lately."

"It's just him, don't worry about it Miaka.. no da."

She sighed, looking at Chichiri. "I hope you're right.."

-~----------~-

She was sitting under the cherry blossom tree, her hair let out of any confinement and she sighed, gently, looking at two blossoms in her hand. `He's so innocent and gentle, like the cherry petals from the tree. He shouldn't be going around, getting into battles. He should be at home, living a normal life for a child, not getting anywhere near death!'

She shook her head, sadly.

`Is his family even still alive?' She shook her head. `Of course they are! They have to be.. But where'd he go to live if they weren't? Probably with the emperor. They seem close, by what he says about him..'

She blinked, blowing on the blossoms gently, watching the flutter off in a gentle wind and she smiled. `Such an innocent child..' She looked towards the temple. `I should be getting to bed to..' She stood. `It's late so they won't be coming tonight..' She made her way into the temple, sighing gently, not knowing about the danger that was looming about her.