G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Dear Dream Diary ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
I got the idea for this out of nowhere while I was doing the dishes. Dear Dream Diary By: Forever-Heartless

Chapter 1

 

THIS DIARY IS THE PROPERTY OF: MARIE LOUISE, PRINCES OF NEO-FRANCE

Wow! My first entry! Hmm…But what to write? I know! Today, January 2, is my 14th birthday! You, diary, were a gift from my father. I have gotten a few others, but you are the best so far. Tonight there is going to be a party! George is going to be there! He is the Gundam Fight representative for Neo-France. His gundam is beautiful. I got to see him fight yesterday! He easily defeated his opponent. I hope George wins the Gundam Fight Championship for Neo-France. It would please me and father greatly. Anyway, I can wait to see him at the party. I want to see him again before I have to go back to the colony. I wish father would let me stay here on earth and watch the finals. Maybe I’ll come back and surprise him later ^_^.

Back to the party (I get side tracked too much). Father has a bunch of our servants getting things ready. There is going to be a lot of people here tonight, most of them are flying in from the colony. I need to get ready for the party soon…I’ll do that after bit. Actually, I think I will get ready now. I can’t think of anything to write. I will write again after the party.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Well the party is over. There was a lot more people than I thought would be there. I got more gifts, but they were all cloths. I got a lot of cards also. I have enough cards to fill up five or six shelves. Maybe more. The best gift out of all those was the one George gave me. A 24k gold locket. On the front of it there is a tiny rose engraved on it. On the inside of it there is a picture of George and I. Tonight reminded me of a dream I had not too long ago. George and I were at a party (just like tonight), but instead of giving me a locket he gave me a beautiful ring and purposed to me. Sadly, I woke up before the dream could finish. I hate it when I’m in the middle of a good dream and I wake up. It happens too much.

Back to the party. George didn’t show up right away. I was starting to think he wasn’t going to come. I was getting tired of sitting inside so I went and stood outside on the balcony. Not too long after I got outside I heard someone else come out. I turned around and saw George! That was when he gave me the locket and apologized for being late. We stood and talked for awhile about the gundam fight. Then we decided to dance. George is a very good dancer. Very light on his feet. I think the time when by a lot faster once George got there. It seemed not long after he got there he was leaving again. I’m sad now, because I won’t be able to see him again before I go back to the colony. I go back to the colony tomorrow.

I don’t want to leave. I will miss George. I like it here on earth. Why won’t father let me stay here? Oh well….There’s no use trying to talk him into letting me stay. He won’t change his mind no matter how much I argue. Well, today has been a long day and tomorrow will be another long day, so I’m going to call it a night. I will write whenever I get the chance again. Maybe tonight I will have another dream with George in it ^_^!

 

Yeah…..I was bored.