G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Hello ❯ Princess Marie Louise ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Summary: The princess Marie Louise and the red rose knight have strong feelings for each other, but won’t tell the other how they feel. What if a tragedy were to happen, forever keeping there feelings from each other?   Hello By: Forever-Heartless  

Chapter 1: Princess Marie Louise

Marie sighed. She stood on the balcony, leaning on the rail. She tucked a strand of stray hair behind her ear. “Princess,” said a male voice behind her. She turned to face George De Sand, the Gundam fighter for Neo-France. “George.” she said smiling. “I thought I would stop and see you before I departed for Neo-Japan.” George said returning her smile. “You’re going to Neo-Japan?” asked Marie. “Yes, Domon and Rain have invited me to their wedding reception.” George replied. “May I go with you, George?” asked Marie. “I think it would be best if you stayed here.” George said. “Oh, please allow me to go with you.” George looked down into her green eyes for a moment, “Well, alright. You may go with.” Marie curtsied to him, “Thank you, George.” “We will be leaving tomorrow morning.” George said, “I must be going now. I will see you tomorrow.” He turned and left.

She turned and leaned on the rail again. ‘Oh, George. If only you knew how I feel.’ Marie loved George with all her heart and soul, but she kept her feelings from him. She was afraid of what he would say. She didn’t know if he felt the same and she feared rejection. She thought that if she told him, everything would be different between them. He wouldn’t be able talk to her without the both of them feeling awkward. She felt awkward enough the way it is and she tried her hardest not to let it show. Around George she acted like she only though him a friend. She wanted to keep her feelings a secret.

She turned and walked back inside. She had one of her maids get her things ready for the next day. She walked down a long hall and knocked on the door at the end of it. “Come in,” came a voice from the other side. She stepped inside and quietly closed the door behind her. “Father,” she said approaching an old man, who was sitting behind a desk, “Tomorrow morning I am leaving for Neo-Japan with George.” He turned to face her, “What are you going to Neo-Japan for?” “George was invited to Domon and Rain’s wedding reception. And I am going to attend with him.” Marie said. Her father said nothing. He stared at her with a strange look in his eyes. For a moment she thought he was going to yell at her for not asking him first, but he only said, “Have fun.” She smiled and headed outside.

She walked through one of the gardens and gazed at the flowers. She picked a red rose and held it close to her. George was very fond of roses and whenever she saw one she thought of him. She sighed and continued to walk. She walked and sat on the edge of a fountain. She ran her fingers across the surface of the water and looked up at the sky. The sun had started to set, turning the sky many colors. She looked down at the rose again. Soon she would be able to see her knight once again. And she would be able to spend the next couple days with him. Since the end of the Gundam Fight she had not seen him much. He has always been too busy training and doing things with his Gundam. But now she was finally able to spend some time with him.

She went up to her room and got ready for bed. As she lied in bed she continued to stare at the rose. She laid it on her bedside table and rolled over. She hoped some day she would have the courage to tell George how she felt. She closed her eyes tried to sleep, hoping she would dream of George.