Gakuen Alice Fan Fiction ❯ Elite ❯ Let downs ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own Gakuen Alice, I mean do you think I’d be here if I did?

A/N: After years of reading fan. Fics I have decided to write my own. R & R please.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Elite-
-
-
-
-
“Everyone I don’t know, haven’t met, to me they are the elite.”


When the Limos had gone, and the students had gone inside the building, Mikan sakura stepped out from her hiding spot. Her long brown tresses hanging, now, limply by her side. As if they to were depressed by the very thought of going into that building. As if they too, just this morning, had treasured that they were going to enter this building. Only to have their dreams crush when they had arrived.

“I cannot believe this,” she groaned to herself.

This school. This was suppose to be her new start, she was finally settling in one place. Her whole life she had moved and never fit in. First she lived with her Jii-chan, and attended a small school in the country. She was a top student since the school was poor and had very basic education, she was often called a genius, most people automatically assumed she be a stuck up being so smart and casted away any thought of friendship. When he Jii-chan died at age 13 she moved into an all-girls boarding school. She lived in a small room since she was a scholarship student, she never made any friends and was often bullied from being a nerd. Finally when she turned sixteen she received a letter from Alice Academy. A co-ed boarding school which assured her she’d fit in. Where the students didn’t judge on wealth of smarts, but of the person character. Taking her life saving, she had purchased a small apartment and had moved to Tokyo by herself.

Then she arrived this morning, to see everyone arrive in expensive sport cars, all the girls toting designer tote bags, all the boys with the newest cell phone. She had only seen a few students carrying back-packs, and they didn’t look very popular at all.

RING!

Mikan jumped as the bell sounded, shoot, now she was late. She took a deep breath and walked towards the school . Her nightmare had just begun.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------

H otaru Imai sighed, the school year had just begun and she was already bored. Like most students at Alice Academy, she had known most of the students since kindergarten. They all had the same lifestyle too, full of riches and neglecting parents. Whether you were at Alice because you were a genius, like herself, or because your parents didn’t want you around it didn’t matter. All that matter was your influence. Hotaru was the strong and silent type. Respected or feared by almost everyone, no one dared to mess with her. With the second top grades in her school and a knack for blackmailing she was un-crossed and always had what she wanted. That eventually got boring though, having everything you want. Where was the fun in that? She could still blackmail, but even her favorite victim, Ruka Nogi, was boring too. As she took her seat in the front row of the college-like classroom she felt nostalgic. In the row behind her Anna and Nonoko, the twin- like (though not related) best friends chatted.

“I know, I really have no idea who to pick to go to prom with….”

“Prom? Anna that’s like a billion years away!”

“Try six months, a girl can never be to prepared…”

They chatted about boring things, as always. Hotaru noticed Koko was looking around, smirking. She wondered what he had found, she made a mental reminder to blackmail him later and see what his thoughts were. In the back row sat her favorite victim, Ruka Nogi, his best friend missing. That wasn’t unusual, Natsume Hyuuga never came to class early or on time. Ruka was looking back at her, his gaze was scared, no doubt he thought she was thinking of ways to torture him.

“Hello Hotaru-Sama,” came the voice of Yuu, class president, and third best grades.

“Yuu,” she said with a little nod. Yes, the year was already boring and flat. Like all the years before nothing exciting would happen beside a little prank here, a fight there, and the usual mischief of the Hyuuga gang.

“Class! Class! I am so glad to see you!!!” Their teacher, Narumi, came into the class. Dressed in his usual fashion of a girly lace shirt and black bell-bottoms. Hotaru glared, he acted as if they weren’t a boarding school. Or if they weren’t a year-long school, their summer break was only 3 weeks. “Well, I am glad to see you feel the same,” he said sarcastically gazing at all the bored gazes. “Well if you guys are going to be so rude, I may have to send my surprise to another class.” This set off waves of curious chatter. Surprise? Anything that would make the day a little less boring.

“Good Morning Narumi!” The class said. Narumi smiled and winked.

“Ok, I guess my surprise will go to this class. It should be here soon!” he said, those his eyes said something different. Hotaru watched as his eyes swept the classroom, a new student. How obvious was that?

“! A new--” Hotaru turned and glared at Koko, she had sensed him reading her mind.

“Mind reader, does my threat from last year not scare you?” she ask in her monotone, elegant, manner. Koko paled and closed his mouth.

“My mistake…?” he chuckled. She turned and crossed her legs before looking at Yuu, he was class president, he had to know.

“Yuu,” she said, grabbing his attention. “I want a school classified file for you know who by this afternoon.” He gulped and gave her a ‘how do you know this’ look before nodding.

BAM!

The door flew open exposing Natsume Hyuuga and…

“You jerk, how dare you! PERVERT!” Hotaru smirked. This year had just gotten interesting.



A/N: I wanted to add in the beginning of Natsume’s day in this too, but I figured a cliff hanger would make readers stay around till chapter two. Review please.