Gakuen Alice Fan Fiction ❯ The journey to find the Alice in America ❯ The airport ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Anywho, back to Japan! BAKA!!! BAKA!!! BLAST!!! It was the next day at the Alice Academy and Mikan Sakura was just (thirty seconds ago) sleeping peacefully, until her so called best friend Baka Cannoned Mikan's dormitory door open.
 
“H-Huh? Hotaru!” Mikan whined as she sat up as Hotaru kept her Baka Cannon in her case on her back. “Baka. We're leaving the Academy in thirty minutes. I don't want to be late for our flight so hurry up and pack your things.” Hotaru said unemotionally then started walking away.
 
Mikan sighed as she got out of bed. She soon finished packing her stuff and she found her room looked disturbingly empty. She sighed and soon, she was walking out of the girl's dormitories. Mikan was surprised to see Natsume under a nearby Sakura tree, reading a manga.
 
Mikan walked over, carrying her suitcase and said, “Hi!” Natsume glanced up for a moment before returning to his manga. “What do you want?” Natsume asked. “Why were you acting so weird yesterday?” Mikan asked.
 
“Why do you want to know, pajama girl?” Natsume asked. Mikan opened her mouth to say, “Tell me!” but then she realized what Natsume just said. “Huh? Paja…” Mikan looked down on what she was wearing. “NATSUME YOU PERVERT!!!” Mikan yelled, realizing she hadn't bothered to put on her normal clothes.
 
“What? You're the one walking everywhere in your pajamas, pajama girl.” Natsume said his voice sounding amused. Mikan's face turned red. Then she turned around and started storming back into the girl's dormitories.
 
Natsume suddenly sneezed. “What the…” Natsume muttered. He looked up at the sky. “Could it be…” he murmured.
 
He then shook his head and stood up. Then he started walking to where the bus stationed to bring him, Mikan, Hotaru, and Ruka to the airport was.
 
“Good morning Ho-” Mikan was about to finish greeting her best friend but Hotaru Baka Gunned Mikan into the bus before her greeting could be finished. “We're going to be late…” Hotaru muttered angrily as she stepped in the bus, checking the time.
 
“Wow!” Mikan exclaimed as they entered the airport, carrying their luggage, Ruka without his bunny (which was a strange sight to see, but I guess he had to leave his bunny because Hotaru told him that the airport didn't allow rabbits to be classified as air traveling pets. Aw, poor Ruka).
 
“Move it baka, we have to get to the security and make our luggage pass through the x-ray machine.” Hotaru said (that's what my family does at airports, I'm sorry if I didn't get it right) as she started shoving Mikan towards to the security check-up place, which left Mikan surprised.
 
Hotaru didn't use her Baka Gun. “Hey Hotaru! You didn't shoot me with your Baka Gun!” Mikan exclaimed, looking happy and confused at the same time.
 
“Of course. We are not supposed to use our alices outside the Academy. You are such a forgetter.” Hotaru said as she made a few hidden last minute disables to her Baka Gun and other Baka things. She had to fool the security guards into thinking her inventions were just toys, or else they would arrest her.
 
Well, not actually, but Hotaru didn't want to delay their flight. She wanted to get to America as soon as possible to see what America has managed to develop with their technology. Ah, that's the Hotaru we all know but not exactly love.
 
(Hey, if we told her we love her, she'll think were Mikan Bakas and start shooting us with her Baka Gun.)