Gakuen Alice Fan Fiction ❯ They Will Never Say ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

They Will Never Say
By: anamicah

CHAPTER 1
Nonoko is doing another experiment. But this time, she said that she had to bring it with her all day because she has to keep constant watch on it. She said that every little particle that would be mixed in with the unfinished potion will affect the whole experiment. The bottle was perfectly sealed.
 
“Eh? Why would you bring it with you all day then? I thought you said that we shouldn't open that?” Mikan asked Nonoko
 
“Yes, but I would have to put some chemicals in every 30 minutes” explained Nonoko.
 
“Oh I see! Can I see how you put them in later?”
 
“Sure, just be careful”
 
“Okay” Mikan replied as she noticed Natsume walking in the classroom. Of course being Mikan she would greet him
 
“Good Morning Natsume! By the way, Nonoko chan is doing an experiment” she said excitedly.
 
“Like I care” He said.
 
“Natsume why do you have to be so mean huh?” she shouted at him.
 
Meanwhile Nonoko chan is…
 
“Mikan, I'm going to open this, you said you wanted to--” Mikan didn't hear what Nonoko said because she was too busy quarreling with Natsume. `Ah Well I guess I'll open this by myself'
 
Back to Natsume and Mikan
 
“Natsume you meanie!”
 
“Damn you little girl” Natsume found Mikan incredibly annoying so he decided to burn the end of Mikan's left pigtail.
 
“Ahhh! Why would you do that!” she demanded
 
“Hmm”
 
Nonoko chan was about to open the bottle. When Sumire entered the room and seemed to be having a bad mood. The air that got in blew the particle of Mikan's burned hair and got inside the bottle.
 
“Hmm A little more of this…huh? What's that? Oh no! My potion is ruined! Something got in!” She panicked. Suddenly the potion made a loud “BOOM” and exploded affecting the whole classroom.
 
WHAT THE HECK? What happened to the students? They are not acting like themselves! BIG PROBLEM!
 
“Nonoko, what happened to the potion?” asked Natsume. He looked like he was really worried.
 
“Mind your own business damn it” she said irritated.
 
“Why are you so mean?BEH!” He said
 
BUT there was one student who was not affected……HOTARU! She was inside her invention # 007 “Escargot Home”. She was in a perfectly sealed room. Yeah, she can fix the problem but….will she? It was just too entertaining for her.
 
`Where did I put my camera?' she thought with an evil smile.
 
LATER
 
“Hey Mikan! Do you want to go to central town with me later?” asked Natsume with an innocent look.
 
“Heh! What makes you think that I would do that?” she said.
 
“PLEASE! You are my partner after all!”
 
“Whatever” she said
 
CHANGE SCENE
 
Ruka was on his way to visit the animals in the barn. When he opened the door, they started to approach him.
 
“EEEW! Get away from me you freaks! You should be ashamed of yourselves. YUCK! my new thing! You guys ruined it!” He was really disgusted. He thought `Why didn't I have a better Alice?' he sighed.
 
CHANGE SCENE
 
“Hey pretty lady, would you like to go out with me?” asked a gangster looking Yuu Tobita to Sumire.
 
`Awww, he looks really nice inside. But why is his attitude like that? Maybe he has a terrible past. Maybe If I become his girlfriend I can change him little by little' Sumire thought and said “Sure, you don't look so bad to me”
 
“Cool” he replied.
 
LATER
 
`What the heck? What happened to my beloved students?' thought Narumi.
 
Natsume was unusually happy, Mikan looked at Narumi “Hmph” she said then she continued to stare blankly at her desk, Ruka was too busy teaching his rabbit how to sit at least one meter away from him, Sumire was unusually angelic, and Hotaru was…. `Hotaru?' he thought. He noticed that she was the only one who was acting like herself. He continued to study her when she looked at him with an evil smile. `Imai san is very scary. She should know what's happening around here. I better have it her way' he thought.
 
“Okay bye class” he said.
 
“Yeah yeah whatever!” said Yuu Tobita
 
`What's going on here? It's really creeping me out' he told himself as he left the classroom.
 
LATER
 
“Hey there Mikan!” greeted Tsubasa when Mikan entered the Special Ability Classroom.
 
“Idiot” she said as she walked passed him without even looking at him.
 
`What the?' “Mikan is there something wrong?” asked Tsubasa.
 
“You're stupid if you can't answer that by yourself”
 
`What's with her?' he thought. When Misaki entered their classroom, Tsubasa caught a glimpse outside of Natsume passing by their classroom. He was cheerfully jumping around with a lollipop in his mouth.
 
`What the heck?' he thought. He was really freaked out now. He knew right away that this wasn't normal.
 
What will happen next? Find out!
 

This is my 3rd fanfic. Oh my golly! I am not even finished with my other two fanfics. New ideas just keep popping out of my head! - anamich