Gakuen Alice Fan Fiction ❯ They Will Never Say ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CHAPTER 2
“Look at Natsume! Awww he looks so cute!”
“Yeah you're right, I love Natsume!”
All the girls were giggling as Natsume passed them. Natsume was having a pretty normal day and was walking with a serious face as usual, when suddenly……he tripped!...'SILENCE'... Natsume stood up as fast as he can and just skipped out of the scene merrily to give the impression that nothing happened.
5 minutes later
“Ruka! You are supposed to be my best friend!” said Natsume
“HAHA! You can't blame me! It was hilarious!” Ruka can't help it, he just laughed so hard that tears started to come out from his eyes.
`Arghh, I shouldn't have told him what happened' Natsume thought.
CHANGE SCENE
“Hahaha! Did you see that?” said Tsubasa to Misaki.
“That was not funny and THAT is not the reason why we followed them! We are to investigate remember? And besides, I wonder what Natsume will do if he knew you laughed at him” said Misaki.
`She's right' “I guess you're right”
“Yes I am and we can clearly see that something is wrong! Something is VERY wrong!”
CHANGE SCENE
Later inside Class B….
“Okay you jumping…er..thing! Listen carefully…THAT is your half and THIS is mine! NO intimate actions or anything…okay?..eww that's gross” said Ruka as he tries to mark his territory.
“Ruka! You're so mean to the cute little thing!” said Natsume
“You think that…THING is cute? You don't even have to think to know that it's ugly!"
"Ruka, look at him! It's so cute!"
"IT'S PINK! It's just wrong!"
Mikan was watching Ruka and Natsume quarrel as she gave a sigh and said “idiots”
They totally forgot that Narumi was still in front of them teaching.
`Hmmm should I start using my Alice?' Narumi asked himself. `I better ask Imai san what's happening
Later in Hotaru's Room
“Imai san--” Narumi started.
“Be quiet” said Hotaru blankly as she drinks her milk.
`Hmmm I have no other choice but to wait' Narumi thought.
10 minutes later
“Imai san” Narumi started again
“Be quiet” she said. Narumi got a little impatient and asked.
“What are you exactly doing Imai san?”
“Nothing, I just want you to be quiet” said Hotaru.
“err…Imai san, Its about your class. I want to ask you what happened” he said, trying to stay calm.
CHANGE SCENE
“Oh that's sad!” cried Sumire as she hugs Yuu Tobita.
`This girl…she was able to feel my pain' Yuu thought as he hugs her back.
Some of their classmates were laughing at their backs.
“Haha they look stupid” said Anna.
“Yeah” laughed Nonoko.
CHANGE SCENE
“THEY WHAT?” said Tsubasa, Misaki, and Narumi all together. That was when Narumi noticed that someone was ears dropping on their conversation. When he opened the door he saw.
“Hey..there Sir” Misaki and Tsubasa said with a nervous laugh.
5 minutes later.
“So what can we do about this?” asked Tsubasa.
“You don't have to do anything if you don't have to” said Hotaru.
`She is just enjoying it' Narumi, Misaki and Tsubasa thought.
“But are we just supposed to let these things happen?” asked Narumi
“As if you guys know how to turn everything back to normal” Hotaru said.
“But Hotaru, I'm sure you can do something about this” Tsubasa said.
“Of course” she replied.
“...And?” They asked.
“No” she simply answered.
So they will just wait until the potion wears out?
`I just hope that when these students turn back to normal, they won't be too shocked of what just happened to them or they'll blame me for everything' Narumi thought.
CHANGE SCENE
Ruka goes to feed his animals again. When he opened the door…
“Okay you guys, remember what we talked about the other day?” Ruka said.
Then they fell in line so that Ruka was able to feed them properly without grossing him to death.
“PHEW! That was better!” He told himself as he got out of the barn. When…
“PIYO!”
“Huh?” Ruka turned around when he saw “Aaaaaaahhh! You're so ugly it burns!” Ruka told Piyo `Does this chick think that I am ACTUALLY going to feed him? THAT'S CRAZY!' he thought.
NEXT DAY
“La la la…lalala” Natsume is singing the same tune that sounded like a Sunday morning toon show over and over.
“Damn it, quit what the hell is it you're doing” said Mikan irritated.
“BEH! Meany!” Natsume said.
Narumi sighed and thought `I hope that this would end soon, it's getting really creepy in my class'
"Okay this is the final question! Who wants to go to the board?" asked Narumi.
Natsume raised both of his hands as he said "ME ME! I know the answer! PICK ME!"
"Ah Well" Thought Narumi.
TO BE CONTINUED
For some of you guys, I'm glad you found this fanfic funny - anamicah