Gall Force Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Total Force ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Total Force

Some of my own characters are takes on other more known characters. These include Dino-bot Transmetal II off of the beast wars, Vlad (who is like a young Blade who’s white. I’m not racist by any respect I just based my characters on myself so that is that), Razorwing is a take on Marvel comics old 1980’s super hero Darkhawk and the Silver-hawks. Agent Reptile is a take on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Mortal Kombat, and Super Venom is a take on Venom and Zarel (the angel from the Justice League of America) and as time went on they became their own characters who although seem to have connections to other media beings are entirely their own selves. Any way to the story. Also tell how all the characters appear in the end by the way. Songs found on various sights and not mine. Any copy written stuff is not mine. It belongs to its creators/owners, and I am only borrowing it for the purpose of telling my story.

It said they’d be back.


The battle of Sigma Narse had ended. Left to drift in space forever are the heroes of the Solinoid and Paranoid wars. A robotic suite comes into view as it hits a floating piece of space debris. Suddenly a robotic arm reaches out and grabs the suit and its cargo. Bright lights lead down to a corridor where the suite is opened to reveal a young blond with a spike of green in her hair. She awakes to see someone she never thought that she would again.

“RABBY!!!” Lufy yells.

“Yea it’s me.”

“But how? I mean? Eluza? Pony? Patty? What is going on here?” Lufy asks as she is helped to her feet.

“Well we couldn’t just let you float in space again could we?” Shildy says as she comes into view.

“How did you all get here?” Lufy asks impatiently.

“Well once we went to the third planet of the ninth system we found the pods that had these two in it. We then found Eluza and Pony going on our way to Sigma Narse, but they couldn’t be revived until now.” Shildy says.

“And when Shildy here said she know you… well..” Rabby trails off as Lufy hugs her.

“I missed you so much Rabb’s” Lufy says.

“I missed you too.” Rabby says.
“And I thought that you didn’t have any feelings?” Patty says.

“Yea I know. But I do care now.” Lufy says smiling as everyone laughs. Suddenly a shock is felt as the ship is hit by a missile.

“What was that?” Pony asks.

“Enemy fire.” Shildy says as everyone runs to a station unit.

“Any idea where it came from?” Eluza asks.

“No idea Captain.” Catty responds as she activates scanning equipment in an attempt to locate the target. No good. The enemy is undetectable as more missiles hit the ship.

“Rabby get us out of here as fast as you can.” Eluza orders as Rabby steers towards a safe way out.

“No good we can’t get away fast enough.” Rabby says.

“Ma’am if we time it right then we can make a jump to light speed, but at the damage we have there is not way to tell where we may be.” Pony says as another attack commences. “Do it.” Eluza says as the Starleaf II launches into the unknown. A series of screams is heard as the crew is hit by the shock of the light speed jump. As they come-to, they see that they aren’t anywhere close to were they were.

“What happened?” Spea asks as they see a field of stars and nothing else. “I have no idea.” Shildy says as everyone looks on with amazement.

A week has gone by and nothing new has really happened. The Solenoids still haven’t a clue where they are but they still keep going. Patty is in the mess hall with Amy. Lufy walks into the room with a drink.

“Hey Patty.” Lufy says.

“Would you mind if I asked you a question?”

“Okay, sure. What is it.”

“That thing about you and the…(what was that word she used?) male on Chaos…What exactly did it look like?”

“Well it was taller that us, more muscular and had something weird looking between it’s legs.”

“Oh?”

“Yea. I never did learn what it was for, but what I did learn was that it had a gentle look in his eyes that seemed as if it was innocent or something.”

Meanwhile on the bridge, Catty is going over her computations with Pony on where in the universe they are. The answer surprises them.

“Hey Shildy, Eluza we have some surprising news.” Pony says. “We have discovered that it is not so much where as when.” Catty explains.

“You see when the ship was hit by the last missile it was hit right in the hyper-drive so that it we actually broke the fabric of reality for an instant and tore through about 2 million years into the future.”

“Which would explain why we have no idea where we were. The stars have changed so much because we are no longer in our own time.” Eluza says with an expression of trouble on her face.

“This is unsettling to say the least.” Shildy says.

“Captain?” Rabby says as she walks into the bridge. “Is it true? Are we really in the future?”

“Yes we are. And as unsettling as it sounds that means that we might be the last of our kind.” The crew on the bridge looked sadder than they thought that they ever could. A war for the right to live and now they are the last of their kind. It was something that none of them wanted.

“Should we get everyone Eluza?” Shildy asks.

“Yes. They deserve to know the truth.”

After a confusing moment the crew of the Starleaf II looked like they were going to breakdown.

“Two million years?” Patty asked.

“Yes. I am sorry but it is true.” Catty says as she looks at her friend.

“Man this stinks.” Lufy says.

“So what do we do now?” Rabby asks Eluza.

“I have no idea. The best thing that we can hope for is to find an uninhabited planet and land, but I doubt that we will.”
“At least not one that can sustain life.” Shildy interjected.

“Perhaps there is another option.” Catty says. “If we can send some sort of message then we can at least hope that someone will respond.”

“True. At this point any other intelligent life would be okay.” Shildy says. “Alright. Catty send some sort of message in Solenoid and hope someone responds.” Eluza says.

“I will do my best.” The android says as she walks away. “Any intelligent life would be okay.” She said to herself.

Meanwhile. Only a few thousand miles away (which in space terms is really nothing) a ship that looks like a cross between the Dinosaucers mother ship and the ship from Aliens (not the first movie but the first sequel) is traveling through space towards the unknown. It is on one of its shifts that the crew is either asleep, training, or otherwise occupying their time so only one is on deck. All of the sudden a signal comes out from the depths of space and the officer currently on deck takes down his magazine and answers the signal.

“This is Razorwing to Super Venom. Razorwing to Super Venom. Do you read.”

“Yea I read.” Super Venom says through a yawn.

“Sir an incoming communication is being sent to us from some unknown location. Computer says it’s some sort of distress beacon. Shall I answer.”

“What language is it in?” “Computer says it’s some sort of skewed English.”

“Send a reply. I’ll be there in a moment. Super Venom releases the communication unit’s button. “Only a ten-man crew en-route to Earth for some rest and relaxation and I still am only getting 4 hours of sleep.” Super Venom gets up and heads to the bridge. Before he gets there however he makes sure to have the symbiote replicate his uniform and no mask over the face.

Catty looks at the return message. I is a slightly distorted version of Solenoid, but she can read it.

“Captain our transition is being answered.”

“Are you sure Catty?”

“Absolutely. If you wish I can put it onscreen.”

“Do so.” Eluza says as she looks at the front screen. What she sees surprises her.

“Damn Super Venom she is hot.” Razorwing says over his shoulder.

“Which one?”

“The blond.”

“Good, then the one with pink hair is mine.” Super Venom says in reply. “Hello. I am Super Venom, commander of the U.S.S. Pteranowing. With whom am I speaking?”

“I am Eluza, captain of the Starleaf II. We are lost, low on supplies and have nowhere to turn. We ask for any help.”

As Eluza finishes, Super Venom looks at Razorwing. “Ma’am we will be there in 30 minutes tops.”

“Thank you very much.” Eluza says as she turns the communications unit off.

“So those are males” Eluza said out loud.

“Yeah, not bad looking huh?” Lufy said.

“No, not at all. So which one was better?” “I think I like the one in the metal armor myself. You?”

“That Super Venom character I thought looked better.” Eluza said.

The Starleaf II is overwhelmed by the Pteranowing. The smaller vessel is brought in on tractor-beams and is docked so that her crew can get out and restock their supplies. “This thing is huge.” Patty says as the solenoids are walking down the connection tube that holds the opening of the Starleaf II to the Pteranowing.

“No kidding. I think it may even be bigger than the Anconcaguya (I have no idea how you spell it).” Rabby says as she looks around thought the clear glass-like plex-a-steel openings on the tube’s ceiling and sides. The door opens to show a group of humanoids in a lounge like area.

“I am sorry, but which one of you is the captain of this vessel?” Eluza asks.

“I am.” Super Venom says as he rises and salutes. A return salute is given and he proceeds to introduce his crew.

“A male captain?” Rabby thought to herself.

“Allow me to introduce to you my crew. Razorwing: fighter-pilot and all around fighting machine who earned the name ‘Angel of Death’ for his kills in combat. Dino-bot: Close-quarters combat unit with years of military experience.”

“I am honored to meet you.” He says as he bows to the females.

“This one here is Depth Charge. He is the aquatic combat unit.”

“Charmed.”

“This is Antiquilicus, our weapons detail unit.”

“Nice to finally see a face worth looking at.” Antiquilicus says as he laughs.

“This is Agent Reptile. He is the silent shadow warrior.”

“It is not often that I am so blessed to see such beautiful creatures.” Agent Reptile says as he bows.

“Finally, this is Vlad, night attack specialist. Don’t get too close. He likes to bite.”

“I like you too sir.” Vlad says as he cocks a smile at Super Venom.

“My name is Eluza. This is my first mate Rabby, my engineer Patty, Spea is our medical unit , and my computer specialists Pony and Catty. Also Lufy there is an attacker pilot, Shildy is a sort of secondary Captain, and Amy here is the youngest member of our crew.”

“Charmed to meet you all. If there is anything that any of us can do just ask. You are after all our guests.”

“Thank you. It may seem like we are imposing.”

“Oh not at all. Please make yourselves at home.”

“Thank you. Would you mind taking a seat though? I need to tell you how we got here in the first place.” Eluza says.

“Please go ahead then.” Super Venom says as he sits down and looks the female captain in the eyes.

“I don’t know where to being really. Our history was lost in a war between us and a race called the Paranoids in which both of our homeworlds were destroyed.”

“That is horrible.” Super Venom said as he leaned forward intent to learn all that he could.

“Our war became a blood bath as both side’s leaders became hell-bend on destroying the opponent regardless of the consequences. For the most part both sides were facing extinction and trying to make peace was impossible with our leaders. It was at a place called Sigma Narse that our last battle was fought. After the battle we were thrown through time to this place.”

“And you were lucky that we found you then. But answer me this please, how is it that we have never heard of any of this before?”

“We…we” Eluza tries to say it, though it is hard for her to accept. “Are from 2 million years in the past.”

“What?” “We were shot by a missile in our engine system and we were flung into the future.” Eluza says as she forces herself to hold back her tears.

“I am so sorry.”

“We were heading for some place to escape the ravages of the war. Instead we are now lost in time. I am sorry to have to make you hold our burden.”

“Think nothing of it. You are free to live here as long as you would like. You are our guests. Currently we are headed back to Earth, my and most of my crew’s homeworld. I think that you will be happy here so don’t think of yourselves as intruding, just make yourselves at home.”

“Thank you.” Eluza says. “You are welcome. And if you would all like to come with us we would be glad to give you a tour of the ship.”

“Thank you.” As the group leaves the room they break apart into pairs.

“What do you think Dino-bot?” Depth Charge asks his fellow Maximal.

“The captain is telling the truth, yet I believe she is hiding something.”

“And what would that be?”

“I thing that she is not telling us something that is too personal to reveal at this time.”

“And what about the blond?”

“What about her?” Dino-bot snarls.

“I saw the way you were eyeing her. What was it?”

“Nothing you need to think of. I saw another warrior, and by human standards a fine one at that. But that is all.”
“Whatever.” Depth Charge says.

“Excuse me captain.” Eluza says to Super Venom.

“Yes.” Super Venom replies.

“Are there any Solenoids on this ship?”

“Solenoids? What do you mean. There are humans here if that is what you are asking.”

“No I mean ones like me and my crew.” Super Venom looks at her with a glance that seems to say

“What are you talking about?” “I mean ones with bodies like mine and the rest of my crew.”

“As in females? Sorry but this is a skeleton crew heading back to base from this ship’s voyage. We don’t have females here yet.”

“Fe-male?”

“Yes. You and the rest of your crew are all females. They are the ones that bear the children from mating with a male like myself and my crew.”

“How is that done?” Eluza asked. Super Venom almost froze in his tracks.

“You mean that you don’t know how children are made?”

“Well we take samples of tissue and grow new Solenoids in birthing centers. Or rather did. They are most likely destroyed now.”

“So I take it that you don’t know anything about bisexual reproduction?”

“No. And you and Razorwing were the first males that either myself or Lufy had seen.”

“Lufy is the blond one correct?”

“Yes that is her. In fact only Rabby and Patty had seen ones like you or your crew. Supposedly it was inside Patty after a gelatinous thing attacked her and had to be teleported out of her. I was attacked by the same thing, but I was ejected into space as if dead then revived with no sign of infection of anything.”

“I see.” ‘They must be cloners.’ Super Venom thought to himself.

“And if that is so then we better break the news of human reproduction to them softly, don’t you agree. Yes I thought that you would.” Super Venom says to the symbiote mentally.

“Just wondering Captain, but where were Patty and Rabby when the male was encountered?” Super Venom says to Eluza.

“I don’t know if you have ever heard of the planet, but it was called Chaos, and it circled a planet called Terra.”

‘Terra? Could it be? Terra-ferma…Earth. Then this crew, their species is human.’ Super Venom thinks to himself. “Captain Eluza. Would you mind showing me exactly were this Terra was?” “If you have a star map then I would gladly do so.”

“Thank you.”

As the tour goes on, each of the solenoids have at least paired-up with a male.
“Tell me Razorwing how many enemies have you killed?”

“Only if you tell how many you have.”

“Okay 180 enemy kills in various fighters.”

“That is a lot.”

“And now you.”

“10,000 enemy kills and counting.”

“Did you say 10,000?” Lufy says in amazement.

“At least. I lost count after a dogfight in which I was the last man alive and about a thousand more enemies were mowed down.”

“So all you do is kill?” Rabby asks from behind.

“Now that is unfair. I kill when I have to, but you see we were at war and when they re-built my body then replaced parts of me with cyborg units from an assassin cyborg called the Terminator. In battle I literally have no drive but to destroy my target. But the good thing is that I left that part of my life long ago and now have reclaimed my soul for good.”

“Man and I thought that you were hard-core Lufy.” Rabby says.

“So did I.” Lufy says.

“So Patty what’s it like to be the engineer of a starship like yours?” Antiquilicus asks his new friend.

“Well I basically cook, fix things and the one who cleans most of the things up.”

“Sounds more like a mother than an engineer.”

“A mother? We actually I did once have a child that I felt close too. He was mine so long ago when Rabby, Rumy, and I were on Chaos. But he is most likely just dust.”

“Perhaps, but maybe the child fossilized?”

“Fosso-what?”

“Fossi lized. It is the process by which bones are turned into rock and preserved for millions of years until they are discovered by scientists.”

“This happens?”

“Yes. The material of the bone dissolves away by water and decay so a hollow cast is left. Then the cast is filled with sediment and over millions of years the mold is filled so that the rock takes the shape of the bone. I am sorry if this bores you but I have always been fascinated by it, and the fact that Agent Reptile is a scientist at heart doesn‘t help.”

“No it’s okay. I never knew things like that could happen.”

“Sure. In fact it is the only way that scientist today know about organisms that lived on Earth over a hundred million years ago.”

“That’s even farther back that I’m from.”

“Well let me say this. You look not a day older than 18.”

“That is so nice.”

“Thank you.” Antiqulicus says as he is surprised to feel Patty rub next to him. “I could get used to this.” he thinks to himself. “After all she is quite attractive.”

“So are you two cyborgs or robots?” Pony says with a small amount of fear in her voice.

“Actually it is a little hard to say what we are” Depth Charge replies.

“We are robots from a planet called Cybertron. Millions of years ago a great war started between two factions. The Autobots and Decepticons. Their war raged for eons until the planet Cybertron was drained of all of its once rich energy sources. It was then that the two sides fled to Earth where they remained deactivated for four million years. Then their war started again. Both sides choosing forms of vehicles to disguise themselves. There war rages today and will be won by the Autobots.” Dino-bot says.

“How do you know?” Pony asks.

“Because Dino-bot and I are the decedents of the two sides of the war from the future. I am a Maximal, decedent of Autobot, while Dino-bot was once a Predicon descended of the Decepticons and became a Maximal.”

“So what do you disguise yourselves as?” Pony asked with great interest.

“Animals.” Dino-bot replied in a slightly gruff tone, but not to the point of rudeness.

“So can you show me?”

“I can’t.” Depth Charge says to the young lady. “Mine is purely marine in nature so I can’t show you here.”

“But I would be glad to show you mine.” Dino-bot says.

“Good grief. All this attention is getting to him.” Depth Charge thinks to himself.

“Dino-bot. BEAST MODE.” Suddenly the robot warrior before them shape-shifts into a bipedal animal with clawed hands and feet and a whipping tail.

“Wow. What is it?”

“An animal from prehistoric Earth. A Dinosaur called velociraptor.”

“Dino-whatsis?” Pony said with a curious look on her face.

“Reptilian like life forms that evolved into every nitch in Earth’s ecosystem and ruled for over 120 million years.” Dino-bot changes back and proceeds on with the rest of the crew.

“Show-off.” Depth Charge says to Dino-bot.

The day comes to a close and the solenoids head to their ship to sleep. “Well if you like we are more than able to give all of you quarters to sleep in for as long as you like.” Super Venom says.

“That is kind of you, but we would not like to impose.” Eluza answers.

“Not at all. Our guest rooms haven’t been used in years, but are cleaned just the same as all of the other rooms here.” Super Venom says.

“And after all you are guests.”

“Well. I don’t think I should impose, but I can’t decline your offer so. Thank you very much.”

“It is our pleasure.” The solenoids chose rooms close to each other and get ready to sleep. Razorwing is walking to his quarters in only his boxers when he sees Lufy not wearing anything at all walking down the hall. Razorwing’s jaw drops to the floor as he sees the most beautiful woman in the world walking nude in front of his very eyes.

“Ah…….” is the only thing that Razorwing can say as he follows Lufy with his eyes and head until she passes, then turns to see Razorwing’s expression.

“What are you looking at?” Lufy asks.

“Heaven.” Razorwing says, though not fully aware of it.

“Thank you, I keep in shape. But what are you wearing?”

“What?” Razorwing comes back to the realm of the conscious as he looks at what Lufy was pointing at.

“This is my sleep wear.” He replies, trying not to stare at the fine piece of womanhood in front of his very eyes.

“Okay. Why were you staring at me a moment ago though?”

“You are a young, attractive woman with a great body. I just can’t help myself.”

“Why would those things matter?” Lufy says as she scratches her head.

“Well I ah, well ‘Okay metal head think. Super Venom warned us they were cloners and we would tell Catty tomorrow and she the others, so what do I do’ “I think that that is a topic best left for tomorrow. It is kind of well, difficult to explain.”

“Okay. Good night.”

“Good night.” As Razorwing gets out of sight, Lufy looks back over her shoulder and says

“Males are strange. Different too. Looks like he was designed to overcome targets quickly and kill easily. Far more muscular. Strange though. Why do I feel as if attracted to him?”

“I am so dead.” Razorwing said to himself. Yet he did see heaven just then and was anxious for more later, but he would leave than for later if Lufy chose to be with him. He may have been a fighter-jock, but he understood quite well that it was the lady who made the call on who she would have sex with. “And with a body like that, I most certainly would hope she says yes.”

That night, the Solenoids had the same dream again sort of thing (the one with the boy kissing them) and smiles were on all of their faces. The guys on the other hand were not all having such a good time. Dino-bot was dreaming of a female Maximal he had met on Cybertron recently who he knew he would never see again. Depth Charge was imagining himself with a girl he had had to leave on Cybertron when he saw her with another Maximal. The others however did have more likeable dreams like the Solenoids, but were a tad bit more adult in nature (use your imagination).

Rabby was not, nor in her mind ever would be a morning person. The sound of clanging metal at 6:00 in the morning was not what she wanted to hear.

“Wha? Oh now what is going on here?” She manages to crawl out of bed and follows the sounds to their origin. She is startled to see that she is on a platform overlooking several large arenas that have been connected into one big arena. Following the sounds of metal against metal, Rabby sees the two robots, Dino-bot and Depth Charge, attacking each other in the middle of an arena. “What is this place?” Rabby asks as she finally fully awakes. She sees Agent Reptile blindfolded in another arena holding a metal cylinder in his hands with an energy beam coming out of the end of it and about twenty robot sphere’s about him firing various energy blasts that Agent Reptile deflects with great ease with the sword in his hands. Rabby looks over to see Antiquilicus fighting a battle droid which is armed to the teeth, while Antiquilicus has no apparent armaments. Suddenly Antiquilicus leaps over the robot’s head and out of nowhere lashes chains of shining metal at the robot and then blasts the thing with an energy burst that incinerates the target. Rabby turns her head again to see Super Venom change into what looks like a monster as black tendrils lash around him and massively increases his bulk. She is almost sickened by the tendrils as they go around Super Venom’s face and form a lashing tongue and a mouthful of razor sharp teeth and it finishes with the white eye patches. Without missing a beat, Super Venom leaps into the air and is attacked by five flying combat drones. One falls as Super Venom unleashes a clawed hand that shreds the robot into little metal pieces. The other drones try to surround Super Venom and gun him down. Super Venom fires something from the back of his hand and it hit a drone and jams its intake units. As the last three enemies try to convene on Super Venom he lets them get in close. They are almost on top of him, then Super Venom leaps right into the air and all three of the enemies crash into each other.

“What by the Mother is this place?” Rabby yells.

“One part training field, one part survival course. We affectionately call it the combat zone.” Super Venom says as he swings to Rabby and summons the symbiote back into himself.

“But how?”

“I am bonded to a symbiotic creature that grants inhuman power that I use for the forces of good. In return it gets a home and lives.”

“Do any of the other members of your crew have this ’symbiote’?” Rabby looks on in a curious manner.

“No. Not really. Antiquilicus has a similar bondage to another weapon of heaven, but it is not like myself. He is what is called a Heaven Spawn, I am a Supreme Symbiote. We are two different types of warriors.”

“Oh. Well I am sorry if I interrupted anything.” Rabby says.

“Nothing to worry about at all Ms. Rabby. We were just finishing our daily training. If you want you are welcome to join all of for breakfast.”

“Thank you. I would love to.” Rabby says as she is lead to the mess hall.

“I take it that you train to keep in shape?” Rabby says to Agent Reptile.

“That is in part true, but it has more to do with keeping our skills up than with keeping in physical shape. One mistake in the job we are in could lead to a catastrophe.” Agent Reptile replies as he picks up a roll and breaks it.

“Just wondering but where are Razorwing and Vlad?” Rabby asks to anyone who would care to answer.

“Well as far as I know about Razorwing, he is on guard duty now so he will be on deck watching the controls.” Antiquilicus answers.

“And you are welcome to try to get Vlad out of his coffin before noon.” Super Venom jokes. Everyone but Rabby laughs.

“Coffin? I thought that coffins were for the dead so why would someone living be in a coffin?” The young lady asks.

“Do you know what a vampire is?” Agent Reptile asks the red headed sub commander.

“No, I don’t.” She replies.

“Well lets just say that they are creatures that have powers beyond mortals and must suck the blood of the living to sustain their lives. Vlad is part vampire so he doesn’t need to suck blood, but has all of their powers and none of their weaknesses.”

“What weaknesses do vampires have?”

“They can’t stand sunlight, silver, various religious symbols of a religion called Christianity, a plant called garlic, or anticoagulants.”

“So why would they be in a coffin?”

“Because they are the undead. After being sucked dry by a vampire the victim becomes a vampire themselves.”

“That is horrible. So there is no cure for this condition?”

“Yes and no. For the most part there is nothing that anyone can do to stop a change after a certain point. However, if the attacks stop or the victim is given a retrovirus then the mutation is stopped.”

“And what about Vlad?”

“He is a descendent of a clan of vampires who turned to God to spare them. They were granted the ability to conquer their dark side. They called themselves the White Clan. They married and mated with normal humans and generations later Vlad was born of parents who never knew that both of them were decedents of such vampire/ human hybridization. Now he hunts evil vampires and stops them from attacking normal humans.”

“Sounds like he has issues.” Rabby says.

“We all do. But he handles his well.” Dino-bot says.

“So how did they create these hybrids?”

“The old fashion way.” Depth Charge says.

“I don’t understand? We Solenoids create children by genetic processing. How are your next generations formed then?”

“Well Ms. Rabby. I ah, don’t think that is a type of conversation to be given in mixed company. If you would have your crewmember Catty ask the computer about it she can tell you.” Super Venom says as he helps himself to an apple.

“I am sorry but why can we not talk about it here?” Rabby asks innocently.

“Let’s just say it is not something that, on a cultural aspect men tell women about in a group like this. It is deemed inappropriate to do so.” Dino-bot says as he finishes the last of the bacon on his plate.
“What is this?” Lufy asks as she pulls herself to the mess hall.

“Breakfast. Want some?” Agent Reptile asks as he offers the blond a seat at the table.

“Thanks. For some reason I am starving this morning.” Lufy sits down and looks over what is available.

“So what is this stuff?” She asks eagerly

“Bacon, sausage, biskets, toast, cornbread for those that like it, cereal, eggs, and fruit to eat. And to drink, tea, milk, juice, and water,” Antiquilicus says as he motions his hand around.

“Looks good.”

“Eat all you like, there is plenty for all.” As breakfast wears on the rest of the Solenoids join the crew of the Pteranowing for something to eat.

“So where is this ship headed to?” Patty asks.

“We are currently headed to an Earth nation called the USA for some well disserved r and r.”

“R and R?” Shildy asks. In a resounding voice the males say

“Rest and relaxation.”

“Yea after two and a half months combat detail in deep space we finally head home for some down time.” Depth Charge says.

“You get to relax?” Lufy asks.

“Yea. After the tour’s over we head back home for some time to remember what we are fighting for.” Super Venom says.

“And you have no idea how the simple pleasures of life get to be so important we you do get back.” Dino-bot says.

“Actually we do.” Rabby says.

“When you are always fighting you don’t get to do much healing.” Eluza says.

“I am so sorry for you all. No one should have to fight every day in a useless shedding of blood. After all if all you do is fight then you can not learn to understand the best things life has to offer.” Anitquilicus says.

“I hope that you all learn to love life while you are with us. We will show you all that Earth has to offer. Sun rises and sets, the beaches, just being able to lie in a grassy field and stare are the clouds.”

“Sounds like this planet has it all.” Spea says.

“It does.” Agent Reptile responds.

“Hey what’s going on here?” Vlad says as he walks in in his boxers and yaws.

“Oh for the love of decency man. Get some cloths on.” Agent Reptile says.

“Yes there are ladies at the table.” Antiquilicus says.

“Wha? Oh shit.” Vlad says as he slaps himself in the face. “I am so sorry. I will be right back.” He leaves to shower and change.

“What was that all about?” Lufy asks. “I was wearing less when I saw Razorwing last night in the same sort of thing Vlad had on when we were headed to our rooms to sleep.” The males look at her, then themselves.

“That would explain some things.” Depth Charge says.

“What sort of things?” Patty asks.

“Razorwing’s smile this morning for one.” Dino-bot says.

“Why is that?” Amy asks.

“It is a little hard to explain little one. Catty if you would be so kind as to ask the computer in the medical unit and then tell your shipmates what you discover I would be most grateful.” Super Venom says.

“I will. I always like to help a captain.” Dino-bot leans to Catty’s side and whispers in her ear.

“If you need help finding it just ask the main computer verbally in any hall way.”

“Thank you.. Um sorry but I forgot.”

“Dino-bot.” The Maximal says as he refills his glass and continues to eat.

About an hour later the food is all gone.

“That was the best meal I have had in ages.” Lufy says as she picks her teeth with a wooden toothpick.

“I know. We never had food like that.” Patty says rubbing her stomach.

“Super Venom, I wish to thank you for the great meal.” Eluza says as she wipes he mouth off and makes her way to the commanding officer’s side.

“You are quite welcome.” Super Venom says in reply. Suddenly Catty walks in and summons the solenoids to come with her. Super Venom calls his crew together and they split into two teams.

“We can do what?” Lufy almost screams.

“Yes we are capable of bringing life into the world without replication units.” Catty says.

“That is unexpected.” Patty said.

“I don’t understand then. Were the men just acting nice, or did they really mean it?” Pony asks.

“They meant it. They are American officers and from a early age are all taught to be kind to females. They are being nice because they intend to be so honestly.” Catty says.

“So that is why Razorwing was acting so strange towards me last night. It must have been quite a shock.”

“Indeed. From now one please don’t do that again Lufy.” Eluza says.

“Okay.”

“So what do we do now? I mean we are attracted to certain males already on this crew, and obviously it is mutual.” Shildy says.

“Yes. Razorwing with Lufy, Super Venom with Eluza, and Patty with Antiquilicus.”

“Very well. So I think that each of us then should try to understand these males more. If you do try to get more…personal then try to be with that one male. I think that they show the same to you.” Eluza says.

“And since abandoning children seems to be something unheard of for females to do?” Rabby asks her commander.

“Then I think Patty would be a great example to follow.” Eluza says.

“But I didn’t get to know my son that well.”

“But you still were willing to risk the mission for him.” Rabby reminded her.

“True. Yah know maybe Antiquilicus would like to be a father?” Patty jokes.

“You still miss your kid don‘t you?” Lufy says

“Maybe Antiquilicus would like to be with you. I hope that you don’t set yourself for a fall though Patty.” Shildy says.

As the days pass the two crews gain a great deal of respect for one another. It is more than a little evident that certain men and women are growing closer and closer together. With hope and confidence the Solenoids look forward to the possibility of peace and finally being free of their war with the Paranoids.

“So how much longer do we have until we reach Earth’s docking station?” Agent Reptile asks as he walks into the control room where Razorwing is controlling the ships navigation via a wire connection from his side to am insert device.

“About half a quartex.” Razorwing responds.

“In Earth time please?” Agent Reptile says, growing slightly impatient.

“Oh sorry. I thought you were someone else. About half an hour before we get to the docking station. Then we take the shuttle to the surface.”

“Good. If anyone wants me I will be in the garage getting the transport drives on the shuttle fixed.”

“I never knew you knew how to fix the transport dives.” Razorwing says in amazement.

“I can fix anything, as long as it’s not British.”

“Dude, no one I know can fix British engineering.” Razorwing says as he props his feet up on the console and rests his head in his hands.

“This has been a long two months.” He says to himself.

“How true indeed.” Agent Reptile says as he leaves the room.

“So tell me, why did you want me to look at these charts?” Eluza asked Super Venom.

“Because I wanted to see if a hypothesis of mine is correct. Tell me, if you can, does this system look familiar to you?” Super Venom activates a screen in front of himself and Eluza that shows our solar system.

“It can be. It’s the ninth star system. And there is Terra.” She points to Earth.

“But where is Chaos?”

“If I am correct Eluza then this is Chaos.” Super Venom turns the screen off and lets on of the window shields deactivate to show the plex-a-steel window behind it. A dead rock is seen. The moon is in full glory as the Pteranowing passes by.

“No. I..I can’t believe it. You therefore would be…Patty’s descendent.”

“Not so. As you probably know by now I am not normal. Bonded to a symbiote after all. Well this symbiote is actually native to Earth in one way of thinking. It was placed as Earth’s guardian over 5.6 billion years ago. The symbiote saw something that was quit unnerving to me when I first realized what it was. Instead of Solenoids becoming the human race, they merged genetics with the hominid race that would have become the human race and thus accelerated evolution. So actually I would in part be a descendant of Patty’s child as would the rest of humanity.”

“Kind of weird huh?”

“Yes it is a little weird. But I hope that it doesn’t change anything between my crew and yours.”

“I don’t think it will. I ah, wanted to say something earlier Super Venom. I understand that human males and females perform certain acts together, and was curious about them. I told you how Solenoids reproduced and I felt strange when you had Catty reveal what we can do, so I hope that you don’t think I am being to forward in asking if you would like to…” She trails off as Super Venom kisses her and holds her tight.

“What was that?”

“A kiss. I thought that you and I had the same feelings for one another so..” She stops him in mid sentence as she kisses him.

“We do.” Is all she says.

“This is Razorwing to all people who want to listen. We dock in five. If you want to be on the first shuttle down be at the launch bay in ten minutes. If not the next shuttle leaves in thirty.” The message is loud and clear. In ten minutes Antiquilicus, Patty, Agent Reptile, Rabby, Razorwing, and Lufy are waiting to be taken to the planet. The guys are in casuals ready in a moment’s notice to change into their combat uniforms, and the girls are wearing the only cloths that they have, their uniforms.

“So what are we going to do on Earth?” Patty asks.

“First thing we do is land and meet some old friends.” Agent Reptile says.

“After that we can do pretty much anything you girls want to.” Antiquilicus replies as he holds Patty under his arm. Much to his delight she responds by snuggling to his chest.

“Anyway.” Razorwing says.

“All ready for drop?”

“Drop?” The Solenoids ask.

“Let me inform you all on the drop ship we use on the Pteranowing. It is mostly called by a very….infamous name.”

“What is that?” Lufy asks.

“The express elevator to Hell.” Antiquicus says.

“Why?” Patty asks.

“Mostly because we use it for combat, but also because of a Sci-fi horror movie called Aliens. You’ll understand in a moment.” Suddenly the shuttle is lowered into an air lock that closes as the ship is locked in place.

“Buckle up.” Razorwing says as the men make sure they are tightly held in. The Solenoids scammer to lock themselves in, barely making it as Razorwing says

“Drop.” The Shuttle drops to the surface below and the g-force causes massive shaking.

“I hate this part.” Agent Reptile says.

“Who doesn’t?” Rabby asks. Much to her delight (sarcasm there) Lufy and Razorwing are laughing at the top of their lungs.

“I love this.” They say as the ship races through the atmosphere at breakneck speed.

“I think I’m going to hurl.” Patty says as she is handed a barf-bag by her significant other and proceeds to fill it.

“Seems like your crewmates have made themselves comfortable with some of my crewmates.” Shildy says to Vlad.

“Seems like their happy.” He replies.

“Well I don’t know. Could you…um tell me a little about your crewmates?”

“Can’t tell you much more than what you have already seen, but Super Venom is a strong leader, completely fearless and honest to anyone, not to mention he has fighting skills greater than anyone else I have ever met. Agent Reptile is a greatly skilled fighter in his own right who is a ninja, or shadow warrior. He is also a mutant who became what he is to stop a cancer. Now he views evil like a cancer and fights it with all he’s got. Personality wise he is the strong silent type. Razorwing is a little cocky, but that’s expected from a fighter-pilot.”

“I could have told you that.” Shildy says.

“Oh yeah, you have Lufy on your team. Anyway Razorwing also is a little more bold than most of us and loves a challenge. Antiquilicus is actually shy and recluse in nature. He’s the guy that no matter what happens still loves and fights to defend others who can not defend themselves. Always had a strong emotional feeling for others like him.”

“Sounds like Patty.” Shildy says.

“And as far as Dino-bot goes he is an honor-bound warrior that longs to prove himself in the blood of his foe. Depth Charge is anti-social and sometimes goes overboard on enemies.”

“And you?”

“Well I’m sort of the happy-go-lucky guy who always wears a smile.”

“And shows your strangely long teeth.” Shildy comments.

“Oh? I always though they looked good on me.”

“Well they look nice and all, but I don’t understand what they are for.”

“To suck blood. I am part vampire after all. But don’t worry I don’t have the blood lust unless I have been profusely bleeding or something.”

“So what do you do for your team?”

“I serve as a secondary swordsman, night warrior, and inner city fighter.”

“I thought that Agent Reptile was a night warrior?”

“No he is a shadow warrior. Similar to a night warrior, but he is not only a warrior that uses darkness to his advantage, but also stealth.”

“So what do you think will happen to us once we land on Earth?”

“Probably you will be asked a few questions by the MIB then given immigration passes to Earth.”

“What are the MIB?”

“Men In Black. They handle alien immigration and protect the Earth from the scum of the universe. Basically they are interplanetary cops.”

“So do you think that they would send us back?”

“They didn’t with Superman.”

“Who’s Superman?”

“An alien who was raised on Earth after crashing here as an infant. He was raised by an Earth couple and gained Super-human powers from our yellow sun, and is a guardian of Earth from various enemies.”

“And what does that have to do with us?”

“He too is the last of his kind. His home world of Krypton self-destructed and he was saved when his father and mother sent him to Earth to survive as the last son of Krypton.”

“So since there is nowhere for us to go then they will accept us?”

“They would accept you even if you didn’t lose your home. After all you have gone through so much history that even if your world still existed it wouldn’t be home for you.”

“I guess you’re right. Still the Earth seems like a good place to live. So beautiful and peaceful. The last time I saw this planet it was in one of the battles in that damn war. If it wasn’t for what my friends and I did then it would have been destroyed.”

“Then all humanity owes you a thank you. Then again humanity was never really good with thanks so I wouldn’t expect one. But maybe I could give enough of one now.” Vlad kisses Shildy on the lips.

“Thank you.” Vlad says.

“That was so strange, but you’re more than welcome.”

As the shuttle goes into Earth’s atmosphere, the shocks have stopped. Now they have to deal with Razorwing’s piloting skills (great but he pushes it a little too close to the wire for comfort of most).

“Razorwing will you slow down already. We aren’t more than thirty minutes from the landing area. I believe that your stunts are too much.”

“Oh come on Antiquilicus.”

“I said slow down.”

“Got it.” Razorwing says as he slows to a more accurate speed for inner-city aviation.

“You know sometimes Antiquilicus you can be such a stick in the mud.” Razorwing says.

“I would rather not have to put meet Saint Peter on my to-do list today thank you.”

“Razorwing we really need to talk to you about your hot-shot antics later.” Agent Reptile says as he adjusts himself in his seat.

“Alright.” Razorwing says as the shuttle lands on a landing pad in the middle of an airfield.

“Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the old US of A.” Razorwing says as he locks the shuttle’s landing gears and opens the doors to let everyone out.

“God Bless America.” Agent Reptile says as he sees some of his dearest friends.

“Hey Duke, Fury, Flint, Slaughter, Wet Suit, Dusty, Gridiron, Snake-Eyes…. Everybody how’s it going.” Antiquilicus says.

“Just fine.” Nick Fury says. Suddenly everyone sees three gorgeous women walk out of the shuttle with the guys.

“Hi every one.” Razorwing says.

“What on Earth is going on here?” Duke asks as he sees the ladies walk off the shuttle.

“Duke allow me to introduce three members of the last of the Solenoid race. Lufy,
Rabby, and Patty respectively.” Agent Reptile says as the girls looked a little shocked.

“Where did they come from?” Flint asked.

“According to what we could discover,” Rabby says. “About two million years ago.” The shock from the statement took a while to settle into the minds of the people on the ground.

“Lady there is no way you are from two million years ago.” Shipwreck says.

“Well as much as it may come to a surprise to you people it is true.” Lufy says with a slight smirk on her face.

“Oh yea, prove it.” Ship Wreck says edging her on.

“Knock it off you two. The last thing that we need is bad blood between allies.” Antiquilicus says.

“Lufy please watch your temper.” Rabby says kindly, not wanting to us her authority if she didn’t have to.

“Sure Rabb’s. Just as sure as this guy watches his.”

“Why I should.”

“Stow it sailor.” Duke says. “That’s an order.”

“Yes sir.” Ship Wreck says as he salutes and steps back..

“I am sorry for Ship Wreck, he can be temperamental sometimes.” Duke says.

“And apparently so can she.” Ship Wreck says.

“Why you…”

“Lufy watch it.” Rabby says.

“Sorry.”

“Ship Wreck calm down. Their good people okay.” Razorwing says.

“And you know we can trust his judgment of character.” Lady Jane says as she slaps Ship Wreck on the back.

“Is there something between them?” Patty asks Antiquilicus secretly.

“Only the fact that they work together. Ship Wreck and Lady Jane are two members of a special operations team of which the Pteranowing’s crew is also a part. It is called G.I.Joe. Duke there is the primary leader of it. Col. Fury on the other hand is the head of a covert government agency called SHIELD or Supreme Headquarters International Espionage Law enforcement Division. They help G.I.Joe on things like Intel and counter terrorism.”

“So what’s the difference?”

“Mainly G.I.Joe handles a terrorist organization called COBRA, SHIELD handles another organization called Hydra.”

“So why do they need such agencies?” Patty asked worried.

“Well maybe I can answer.” A red-head says as she walks up to the pair.

“My name is Scarlet. And I am sorry but I don’t remember yours.”

“Patty.”

“Nice to meet you.”

“Same here.”

“Well the thing is that the country you are in is a nation based on the ideas of individual freedom, peace, love of others, and compassion. Unfortunately there are those people who wish to destroy such things because they do not believe in them. They use cowardly acts of aggression to spread fear and hate. They usually fail in their attempts to stop the exercise of freedom, but we can’t let them kill innocent people or they will succeed in their attempts to spread fear.”

“I see. I am sorry but why are there so few, um what did Super Venom says the word was, ‘fe-males’ in your team?”

“ I don’t understand the reason for the question.”

“She is a member of a race of beings whose males were all killed off in a galactic war and so the females developed cloning technology. She is about ten thousand lifetimes from the eradication of males of males so she doesn’t understand our culture.” Antiquilicus says to Scarlet in private.

“Okay. Thanks. Males and females are brought up in different roles of society. Males are more built for combat and they are raised to protect others who can not protect themselves from beings who abuse the powers they have. Females are raised to be more gentle, though they can too serve most don’t chose to do so.”

“But you did.”

“Yes, and I also am respected by my allies and enemies as a fierce fighter.”

“Tell me about it. I would love to see you and Snake Eyes fight one time to see who is better.”

“Antiquilicus you know Snake Eyes is better than I am.”

“Who is Snake Eyes.” Patty asks. A male dressed in black with a metal face plate walks up and raises his hand.

“Hello. I’m Patty.” The Solenoid is perplexed as the man extends his hand, but doesn’t speak.

“I am sorry. Do you understand me?” He shakes his head up and down.

“I’m sorry Patty but Snake Eyes is mute. In his training a piece of shrapnel cut his voice box so he can’t talk. He can understand you perfectly, he just can’t speak.”

“I am so sorry. I didn’t know.” Snake Eyes moves his hands about in a gesture that the Solenoid doesn’t understand.

“He say it’s okay, and he is glad to meet you.” Scarlet translates.

“I am glad to meet you too.” Patty shakes Snake Eyes hand and is walked forth to meet the others. Just as they are about to lead out to a party that the Joes and SHIELD was throwing for the crew of the Pteranowing, the other shuttle arrives. Out steps the rest of the Solenoids and crew of the Pteranowing.

“So what did we miss?” Vlad asks as he walks out to his friends.

“Nice to see you too day walker.” Alpine says as he slaps Vlad on the back and shacks his hand.

“Hey Super Venom aren’t you coming?”

“I was a little busy Vlad.” Super Venom says as he and Eluza walk into the sunlight.

“It is so beautiful.” She says as she sees the first sun she has ever seen.

“I know. I can’t imagine anything so splendid as to see a day without a storm cloud in sight after finishing a mission.” Dino-bot says as he helps Pony and Catty out of the shuttle.

“Okay Super Venom what did you do?” Fury asks while taking out his cigar.

“Nothing more than help some lost souls tempest tossed to a land of freedom.” Super Venom says as he holds on to Eluza.

“Yea. About that…What are we going to do about our…guests.” Flint asks Duke.

“I think it is safe to say that they are in good hands Flint.” Duke says as he notices the way Super Venom is acting with Eluza, along with Patty and Antiquilicus, Rabby and Agent Reptile, Shildy and Vlad, and Lufy and Razorwing.

“True, but what do we do on a legal status?” Gridiron says.

“Let the Total Force there take care of them. After all they all seem to be happy.” Fury says as he puts his cigar back in his mouth and takes in a deep breath and exhales a smoke plume.

The party was great, but unfortunately all good things must come to an end. As night falls, everyone departs for home.

“Hey Super Venom where are we going to sleep tonight?” Eluza asks.

“If you want your crew can go home with the each of us, or we can find you a hotel.”

“Will my crew be close together if we leave with all of you?”

“Well we all do live at the HQ for the Total Force so we will be in the same building.”

“Then if I may, I would like to go home with you.”

“Sounds good to me.” Super Venom lifts Eluza in his arms and mutates.

“Where are we going?” She asks.

“To my home. Trust me.” Super Venom then unfurls his wings and lifts off the ground. “You can fly?”

“Yep.” Super Venom launches himself into the air and flies to his house with his lady in his arms.

“This planet sure is beautiful from up here, but what about the others?.” Eluza says as Super Venom gently soars above the city below.

“They are on their way to the building already. Antiquilicus got a hover transport for everyone else, but I thought that you would like this way more.“ The lights are like sea of gems as Super Venom’s wings gently keep the two above the earth as they hold each other in love.

“So how fast can you fly?”

“Indefinite speeds, only I have to change the wings to pure energy wings that are fixed to go that fast, or just not use them at all and just propel myself by my will”

“Must be nice to do all of those things.”

“Actually it gets lonely.”

“I know the feeling. But it seems gone with you Super Venom.”

“Call me Alex.” “Okay. Why?”

“It’s my real name. Super Venom is an alter ego I use so my enemies don’t know who I am.”

“Well Alex, what do you say we go home. I didn’t get to thank you for saving my crew.”

“I only ask a thank you. I would never ask anything of you for just a thank you is necessary.” Eluza kisses Alex as he takes the symbiote off his head.

“I love you.” Eluza says.

“I love you too.” Alex says as the kiss again. Alex then uses the wings to hold Eluza even closer.

“Eluza I think you should know that I never have loved anyone like this before.”

“Neither have I. I hope you don’t think this to forward if I ask to share something with you.”

“Lady I am always in your service.”

“I know its important to always be strong with for your crew, but sometimes I just want to cry or do something to show a more tender side of me.”

“I know how you feel.” Super Venom lands at the base of operations for his team and leads Eluza to her crew and quarters.

The night goes on and Eluza can not sleep. She has tried everything but for some reason she has this feeling for Alex and she can not stand it anymore. She walks to Super Venom’s room and opens the door.

“Can’t sleep either I take it?” Alex says as Eluza walks in.

“Nope. Mind if I sleep with you tonight?”

“Sure.” Alex gets another pillow and Eluza makes herself comfortable.

“This is nice.”

“Thank you.” Alex says as he moves next to Eluza.

“Alex. Have you ever.. I mean?”

“No. To be honest I never even had a girlfriend, much less a lover. You don‘t get many as the angel of death”

“Mind if we…how would you say it?”

“Make love?”

“That sounds good enough for me. Well if you want I won’t object. I trust you.”

“Eluza you know what may happen.”

“I do. And I still trust you.”

“I have been waiting for this moment for a week now.” Alex grabs something from one of the symbiote‘s pockets.

“Eluza I know we have only know each other for a really a little while now, but would you please marry me?”

“I would love to Alex.” They make love all night long and at the end sleep wrapped in each other’s arms.

The next morning, Patty goes looking for her captain.

“Rabby have you seen Eluza?” She asks.

“No, I wish I could say I have.”

“I wonder where she is.”

“Have you asked Super Venom? Maybe he knows.”

“True. Thanks.” She walks to Super Venom’s room and is amazed to see her captain sleeping in the arms of Super Venom in human form under the sheets.

“Oh my.” Patty says as she holds her hand over her mouth.

“That is so beautiful. I hope she is happy, and I hope she makes him happy.” Patty slowly closes the door and lets them sleep. She then sees Antiquilicus and kisses him on the lips then skips down the hall.

“I wonder what that was about.” he says to himself as he scratches the back of his head.

“Okay Patty. Spill it. What has got you in such a good mood?” Lufy says as she tries to read the newspaper, having great difficulty because the words are so foreign.

“Oh nothing” Patty responds as she smiles.

“Really what is it?” Rabby asks as she is getting annoyed by not knowing what is going on.

“I saw something.” Patty says.

“What? Come on you can tell us.” Rabby says.

“No.” Patty says.

“Please. I can’t stand it. Tell us.” Lufy says.

“Okay. I was looking for Eluza this morning and I found her.”

“That is all? That can’t be it.”

“It was were she was.” Patty says as she smiles.

“Oh?” Rabby says.

“She found someone special.” Patty says.

“What?” Lufy asks looking at Patty like she was drunk.

“Super Venom.” Rabby spits all over Lufy’s paper.

“Hey Rabb’s watch it.” Lufy says as she tries to wipe the mess up.

“Sorry Lufy. Now what is this about Super Venom and Eluza?”

“They were sharing the same bed and their cloths were scattered about.”

“Wow.” Rabby says.

“Man I thought that maybe Razorwing and I would be first to do it. But now that I think about it, Eluza and Super Venom had been spending a lot of time together on the Pteranowing so it kind’a makes since.” Lufy says.

“Are you sure Patty?” Rabby asks.

“Yep. I saw Eluza in Super Venom’s arms with a strange smile on her face.”

“I hope she is happy.” Rabby.

“Oh I think she is.” A voice says over the Solenoids’ back.

“Oh? Eluza!” Rabby says.

“It’s okay. I was hoping to tell you all myself about what Super Venom and I are going to do, but it seems Patty already gave the news of what happened last night.”

“Sorry Captain.”

“It’s okay. But what you didn’t realize is that Super Venom and I are about to be husband and wife.”

“You mean he asked you to…what is it? Marry him?” Lufy says as she gets feed-up with trying to read the paper and just lets it fall to the table.

“Yep. Asked me last night before things got interesting.” Eluza says as she feels the ring on her finger.

“What’s the ring for?” Lufy asks.

“Super Venom says that it is a symbol that I am going to belong to only one male. He will wear a ring on his hand when we marry to show that we belong only to one another.”

“So what was it like?” Lufy asks.

“Indescribable. It was a little painful, but felt great after that one moment of pain.”

“So what do you think we should do now Eluza?” Rabby asks.

“I have no idea. I don’t want to seem as if I am being overtly cautious or if I am being too open.” Eluza says as she seems depressed.

“Perhaps a trip somewhere would make the troubles less troublesome?” Antiquilicus says as he walks into the room with his morning tea.

“How much did you hear?” Eluza asks strongly.

“Almost all. But don’t worry, I really don’t care what you two do. After all that is your business. And I won’t tell anyone. I personally think that you made a good choice. I have never meet anyone more loyal to anything he does than Super Venom, and he told me how much he cares about you so best of luck.”

“Thanks.” Eluza says as she locks in her friend’s eyes.

“So what kind of things do people do around here for fun?” Rabby asks.

“Well if you all want us guys can take you to the zoo to see some native Earth wildlife. I just got a new convertible firebird. If you want I can take some of you with the roof down and the wind running through your hair.” Antiquilicus says as he pulls the keys out of his pocket.

“What is a ‘fire-bird‘?” Lufy asks.

“It is a type of car that has a V-8 engine and almost flies down the road.”

“Sounds fun.” Patty says.

“She is, I like to …” Antiquilicus is interrupted by the females in the room

“SHE?”

“Yea, oh right I forgot. Cars, jets, ships, and various other transport units are referred as she in the English language. So when I said she it was a car, not a woman.”

“Okay, for a moment there I was worried.” Patty said. “It’s okay. Besides I’m a good driver.” Antiquilicus says as he shrugs.

About an hour later, everyone is heading out to the zoo. Antiquilicus is with Patty, Catty, and Pony in his 2002 Firebird Trans-Am. Razorwing is taking Lufy in his 2003 Corvette convertible Z06. Rabby is with Agent Reptile in his Shelby Series 1 Cobra. Vlad is taking Shildy on his Harley Davidson. Super Venom is taking Eluza, Amy, and Spea in his 2003 Mustang SVT Cobra convertible. And as far as Depth Charge and Dino-bot, you can guess their transportation of choice (Depth Charge flies and Dino-bot runs faster than mach two). Antiqulicus’s group is the first to reach the zoo’s parking lot and they get out.

“Nice car there runt.” A voice says behind the group.

“Gets me where I need to go.” Antiquilicus says as he leads the girls to the zoo.

“I didn’t say you could leave yet.” The man says and tries to attack Antiqulicus with a knife. Antiqulicus dodges the blade with ease and grabs the man’s wrist and smacks him in the bottom of the jaw as he flips the man on his back. The foe is down, but not out. “Is that all you can do?” The man asks as he gets on his feet.

“That was a warning, next time I kill.” Antiquilicus says as he gets ready to transform if necessary. The man swipes the knife at Antiquilicus, but misses completely. Suddenly the foes numbers increase as other men gather to help their friend. Antiquilicus knows that he has no choice now but to transform. Spikes start to grow on his skin as a bright light engulfs him. Suddenly a normal man is transformed into the Heaven Spawn Antiquilicus: The unified soldier. He draws a blaster from within his cloak and fires a shot that takes the man out with one hit. Startled by the death of their comrade, the men too draw guns and prepare to fire. Suddenly chains whip out at them and break several of their wrists. A shot is fired from a pistol that puts a little round hole in the chest of one of the men. The one holding the gun is none other than Patty.

“Bitch.” The man says as he dies. Ten more are waiting to kill the heroes. Two are grabbed from behind by black tendrils. One is shot with a laser round and his head is taken clean off as it vaporizes. A slice comes across the screen as a fourth man’s upper body is sliced off by a green light saber. The six left find themselves surrounded by the Total Force.

“What do we do now boss?” one of the men ask aloud.

“We may die, but I am going to kill the bitch who killed my brother. He raises his weapon at Patty and fires. The scene goes into slow mode as the bullet comes across the field of battle and heads towards the blue-haired female. As she is still in shock of her about to die, a purple cloaked figure leaps in front of the bullet and takes it in the chest. Suddenly five plasma streams fly through the air at the men and they vaporize into dust on contact.

“Antiquilicus you’re hurt.” Patty says as her man turns to show a little round hole puncture in the region of his heart. A small amount of red blood flows from the hole, only a drop really, then the hole suddenly is healed as the black of the main body of Antiquilicus’s Devine armor repairs itself.

“But how? It hit you right in the heart. Didn’t it?” Patty says as Antiquilicus helps her to her feet.

“It did. The armor I wear grants me certain powers, the chains, being able to draw weapons from heaven’s arsenal, the cloak itself; I can also summon wings like Super Venom, heal other people with the divine energy the armor gives off or destroy my foes with the same energy.” Patty looks into her man’s eyes. The armor had golden yellow pieces of who knows what in front of the eyes themselves. After the eyes were white eye covers like Super Venom’s and the rest of the mask was black. Patty also noticed some sort of symbols on Antiquilicus’s chest at the location where the cloak connects to the body of the armor. Three pendants slightly lower than the collarbone. One was a six-pointed star, one was a cross, and the last one was a crescent moon. Only the outer two, the star and the cross held the cloak, the moon was connected to the other two by small chains and was held slightly lower than the other two. As she took his hand, she could feel the clothing of the armor was soft as silk and warm to the touch. “Your clothing is so comfortable…but isn’t it supposed to be hard and course like other armors?” “It only feels that way because you, like the other Solenoids, like my fellow members of the Total Force, like most of the human race, are a good person who shall know the peace of Heaven when you die. I can feel it in you and your friends. This only proves that God loves you like all his children and you are free of the tortures that Hell would bring if you were evil. You see only one with love in their heart can feel comfortable touching the armor. One who is truly evil would feel a great pain as if they were being burned.”

“I love you Antiquilicus.” Patty says as she hugs her boy-friend around the neck.

“I love you too.” Antiquilicus says as the armor retracts.

“So any idea who they are?” Lufy asks.

“Punks. Gang members who probably wanted to take what they could from Antiquilicus and those with him. Nothing but scum.”

“Why would someone try to kill someone here? I mean there is more than enough for all.” Rabby says.

“Some people turn to evil to belong, others do it because they don’t care about other people, and some because they have no choice but to do it to survive.” Agent Reptile says as he brings the beam of his saber back into the metal hilt and places it into a concealed location in his coat.

“Super Venom would you mind taking care of this little problem?” Razorwing says.

“One disappearing of a mass of blood and bones coming right up.” with a snap of his fingers the dead are gone and no one outside the Solenoids and Total Force remembers a thing.

“What was that?” Eluza says as she is shocked to see what has happened. “The symbiote was once the Angel of Death. It changed jobs a while ago when a new warrior took over. However, I am allowed to use one small miracle per every four years. And Antiquilicus didn’t because he used his to save a pet who had just been hurt in a car accident that was in a little boy’s arms dead. He saved the cat’s life but now for another seven days...”

“I take it Anitquilicus felt something when he did it?”

“He always does. He only uses his to help other people in small ways.” Super Venom says as he wraps his arm around Eluza and leads her to the zoo. “Rabby, would you mind if I…”

“Get over here Agent Reptile.” Rabby says as she wraps her arm around her guy’s waist and he around her shoulders.

“I love you .” Agent Reptile says to Rabby.

“I know.” Rabby says as she kisses the ninja on the lips.

“You are going to love this.” Agent Reptile says as he immediately takes Rabby to the reptile house to show her the cold-blooded animals. Lufy is taken to the Eagle exhibit and is shown our national symbol, the Bald Eagle.

“Looks like a good choice.” Lufy says to Razorwing. “

I know. Strong, fearless, rules the sky without any limits. Free of all the limitations of the earth below, totally able to soar higher than the clouds. And doesn’t take no for an answer.” Razorwing says as he looks at Lufy.

“Are you talking about the killer here or me?”

“Both actually.”

“You flatterer.”

“Only saying it like it is. You know these raptors mate for life?”

“Then why aren’t they…?”

“Not like that. I mean that when a male and female find one another they won’t have any other mate unless one or the other dies. Once they find their one they don’t let go until one of the two are called by God to leave the Earth.”

“Are you trying to seduce me?” Lufy says as she leans against the metal rail that keeps the cage away from the walk-way.

“Only after what I need.” Razorwing says.

“Okay metal head. What if I say yes?”

“Then you will have the most loyal man you could ask for. I won’t even think of other girls, well in same way as I do you.”

“Okay fly-boy, what if I say no?”

“Then I don’t think I could go on.”

“You think you would die?”

“Might as well. I think no other woman could ever hold my heart like you.”

“Good, then as long as you keep that in mind, I would love to be yours.” “Lufy, you mean it?”

“Dang right. I never had someone like you as a friend, and I would love to love you, just love me back.”

“Dang right I will. Starting now.” Razorwing kisses Lufy and holds her tight. The Eagle sees this and his mate flies to the same perch and they watch the two love-birds. Some things are just universal.

Super Venom marries Eluza about a week later. Lufy and Razorwing tie the knot about three days later. Agent Reptile and Rabby say “I do” about two days after that. Next is Patty and Antiquilicus, then Vlad and Shildy. Pony falls for a young G.I.Joe Lieutenant. Catty reconstructs herself like a more mature self and discovers that she feels strongly towards Dino-bot, who in turn discovers that she isn’t that bad a person to know. And you wonder about Depth Charge, Amy, and Spea? Depth Charge is currently helping Spea go through medical school and is beginning to loosen his gruff exterior. And what of Amy? Because she is too young to be on her own, and since she shouldn’t be separated from her friends, Depth Charge adopted her so that she could stay with the only family she has. Oh and I almost forgot, MIB gave the Solenoids both Earth and American citizenship without much paper work. And as far as where they can go? The treaties in place don’t cover Cybertronians, Kryptonians, or another beings who either protect the Earth, or don’t have a home world to return to. Eluza and Rabby opened a clothing store in the city near the Total Forces North American base located, well its location is a secret. Catty began recording music to earn some money to help get supplies that she needs to repair damages she may get. Pony really didn’t want to go into computer’s because she wanted to work with people more so she works at a small ice-cream stand. Lufy went into the unique occupation of police pilot for the highway patrol. She spends her free time with either her husband or riding her bike. Patty, however, being the kind one of the group, decided that she wanted to go to the local university to learn a few things to make her a better person in her point of view. Strangely enough one of them was on mother hood. Shildy and Amy didn’t get paying jobs. For one Amy was too young and Shildy decided to help her husband by combining his vampire-hunting weapons with Solenoid weapons. Also, although the Total Force has bases all over the world, the one that they live at is on an island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean called New Atlantis, which coincidently is populated by dinosaurs and other prehistoric life-forms because of a temporal disturbance that actually made the island, which gets too complicated and is another story entirely.

End of Chapter One
Converting /tmp/php5VvlyB to /dev/stdout